The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Zap and two people die. Either it's meant to make us paranoid of gyrlander or he is the cause of deaths.

I'm fine to try no voting. As the numbers get lower we should try circular vote at some point.
    have people actually been sending vote PMs?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Zap and two people die. Either it's meant to make us paranoid of gyrlander or he is the cause of deaths.

I'm fine to try no voting. As the numbers get lower we should try circular vote at some point.
    I consider that Sen died because he can't play the game (he hasn't checked in), so it would make sense.

I agree that the ZAP thing also concerns me, but I'm gonna guess it's because our "termination" occurs due to a electric shock. It wouldn't make sense that I'm given the MARVELOUS zap power which is also the cause of the deaths and Banana doesn't give me any incentive to keep this hidden (that's why I've been screaming I'm the one who's zapping all of you [including me lol] and Banana even gave me a post restriction due to zapping).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

I voted you last phase so either 2 or more people voted carrot or the deaths are random. I won't be voting anyone anymore unless we all agree on something to work towards. Not sure what to do so mehhhh. Hope I die next and death is the escape
    Asshole.

"The walls and ground are shaking" OH NO

I'm the founder of the cult of Satan. Nefarious acts are second nature to me. My archnemisis was MM. When he died that's when I got the message that this is a simulation, and that MM had knowledge of it. I was told I could do with that information as I desire. I was then zapped harder and had to act confused.

All I know.

I'm the founder of the cult of Satan. Nefarious acts are second nature to me. My archnemisis was MM. When he died that's when I got the message that this is a simulation, and that MM had knowledge of it. I was told I could do with that information as I desire. I was then zapped harder and had to act confused.

All I know.
    I see. If this is a simulation then it would make sense that a lot random things that are certainly impossible are happening. Banana's messages sound like he's some kind of AI as well.