The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Nothing. Itís the same way old farts just like to constantly say theyíre tired... nothing actually happens.
    Im still tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Gyrlander does seem to be intentionally vague about his zapping. Stealthbomber as well maybe.

I'd like to hear more from them since I also received a zapping PM.

Ron Jeremy did visit me tho and gave me some information. Maybe if someone does says "Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" they may receive some information as well.
    Banana told me I found a new power which was basically being able to zap people with low energy. I told him to use it on everyone and ALL THE TIME. After 24 hours or so he PMed me that I was so exhausted that I could only post a maximum of 5 words per post.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Gyrlander can you say " Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" ? I'd like to see if 1. Ganelons tiredness is cause of the pledge or 2. If only certain people get tired.

Feel free to wait for his response on what being tired actually does besides compelling him to state it
    /Cthulhu

What a scummy thing to do. Trying to see if we could revive MM who host said he had knowledge of the circle. If you wanna play games might be better to just vote you off
    Why the fuck would saying the Ron Jeremy thing revive MM. If you are so sure then do it yourself

I'm already a member so why would I say the entry phrase instead of someone who isn't.

Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation.

There is plenty of reason to think it could happen, or something at least. It's already been established that something apparently innocent happened to Ganelon but I don't know if it only happened for him, it might be different for someone else. What is clear is something happens and you taking a clear defiant stance against it is suspicious. You'd rather do something that isn't established and frankly more dangerous sounding.

I'm already a member so why would I say the entry phrase instead of someone who isn't.

Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation.

There is plenty of reason to think it could happen, or something at least. It's already been established that something apparently innocent happened to Ganelon but I don't know if it only happened for him, it might be different for someone else. What is clear is something happens and you taking a clear defiant stance against it is suspicious. You'd rather do something that isn't established and frankly more dangerous sounding.
    I'm pretty sure this is all roleplay that doesn't have any impact. As such, I wish to keep my power-hungry complex and try to get a fleet instead of asking a random dude to lead me to saltavation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is all roleplay that doesn't have any impact. As such, I wish to keep my power-hungry complex and try to get a fleet instead of asking a random dude to lead me to saltavation.
    I would gladly serve in your fleet. Tell me more about your ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I would gladly serve in your fleet. Tell me more about your ship.
    Itís my ship. And Iím still very tired.
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Oh btw Cthulhu told me to leave him alone. So I guess that helps.
    Im tired. Iím gonna go watch TV to relax. @BananaCucho

btw...
    /BLOODMESSIAH

GYRLANDER CEASE AND DESIST YOU JUST MADE THE ZAPPING STRONGER

UGGGGH and I’m still tired. Forget watching TV, I’m gonna buy an exoskeleton so I don’t feel as tired as I am rn