5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Zap and two people die. Either it's meant to make us paranoid of gyrlander or he is the cause of deaths.

I'm fine to try no voting. As the numbers get lower we should try circular vote at some point.
    have people actually been sending vote PMs?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #311

Zap and two people die. Either it's meant to make us paranoid of gyrlander or he is the cause of deaths.

I'm fine to try no voting. As the numbers get lower we should try circular vote at some point.
    I consider that Sen died because he can't play the game (he hasn't checked in), so it would make sense.

I agree that the ZAP thing also concerns me, but I'm gonna guess it's because our "termination" occurs due to a electric shock. It wouldn't make sense that I'm given the MARVELOUS zap power which is also the cause of the deaths and Banana doesn't give me any incentive to keep this hidden (that's why I've been screaming I'm the one who's zapping all of you [including me lol] and Banana even gave me a post restriction due to zapping).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

I voted you last phase so either 2 or more people voted carrot or the deaths are random. I won't be voting anyone anymore unless we all agree on something to work towards. Not sure what to do so mehhhh. Hope I die next and death is the escape
    Asshole.

"The walls and ground are shaking" OH NO

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

I'm the founder of the cult of Satan. Nefarious acts are second nature to me. My archnemisis was MM. When he died that's when I got the message that this is a simulation, and that MM had knowledge of it. I was told I could do with that information as I desire. I was then zapped harder and had to act confused.

All I know.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

I'm the founder of the cult of Satan. Nefarious acts are second nature to me. My archnemisis was MM. When he died that's when I got the message that this is a simulation, and that MM had knowledge of it. I was told I could do with that information as I desire. I was then zapped harder and had to act confused.

All I know.
    I see. If this is a simulation then it would make sense that a lot random things that are certainly impossible are happening. Banana's messages sound like he's some kind of AI as well.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Can't really be sure if it is. I said jokingly we are in a simulation before I received that message so either I guessed or we have some sort of control over the game, either it's pointless flavour or actual game impact.
    I think most of it is flavour, but i'm leaning on trusting the simulation part.

23. ISO #323

We can vote him this phase but he isn't listed as a player so if voting him actually solves the game then honestly that's a pretty shit game lol. I'd rather work in the confines of the game specified but guess we can try it.
    +1

24. ISO #324

you state that like it's mentioned somewhere, even though it's... not.

"You wake up in a room, standing in a circle with others. Every 24 hours Each phase someone dies. You cannot leave the circle without dying. Who dies at the end of each phase is up to the players in the circle.

How many people survive, if any, is unknown. Whether there is a way to stop the death around you or have the remaining living players "escape" before everyone is dead is unknown. All you know and all that is given to you (0 hints from host and host questions ignored) is that whoever has the most votes at the end of the every phase will die"

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

How is circular voting a dumber thing to assume than voting the host lol. We might as well vote for someone not even in the game. I'm voting Arsonist.

At least circular voting has thematic implication and works within the confine of the game
    circular voting is literally just a tie between everyone, and we've literally already seen a tie

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

If you find death to be your oppressor, you will also find death to be your liberation.

Wasn't one of you the Messiah?

Anyway, without sacrificing any crew spots, I have open three spots on one of my boats, so that means I can take three people and we can all go on vacation until this boils over.

44. ISO #344

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If you find death to be your oppressor, you will also find death to be your liberation.

Anyway, without sacrificing any crew spots, I have open three spots on one of my boats, so that means I can take three people and we can all go on vacation until this boils over.
    I'm yours to command, captain.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post

Okay, I can't take Ganelon he already drank blood and probably already ascended. He needs to stay behind and be our sacrifice.
    I'm a substitute teacher btw, and I recognize SuperJack from somewhere.

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348
    Ganelon

I am the blood messiah. In my name we shall sacrifice the traitor aboard our vessels

49. ISO #349
    Ganelon

Drink.drink.drink.drink.drink.drink

50. ISO #350
    Ganelon

All I know.
    Can I join that cult?
    The idea of being able to influence the world sounds extremely interesting. @BananaCucho I will all us mortals to receive proper role cards and factions.