User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, we're taking the random trolly route instead of the "let's try to solve this game" route.

I just hope there is something to solve, Banana.
    Honestly, ever since stealth ran that game with all citizens... idk man
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void IF - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy! - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera..."MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELICATUM"!! It's ALL there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!
    Joey, do you support the United States marine corp?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    As an advocate for an Alliance, as an Alliance where no Alliances shall exist @theoneceko has become a recognised enemy of the ALLIANCE CHAOS

At this point, they have brought it upon themselves to be the first test victim in this system.

-vote ALLIANCE CHAOS

All those who refuse to align themselves, I implore you to vote the same.
    Weird, I assume there are factions and Carol Kek is on the enemy team.

@JoeyDX I need your full support... PM the host that you want Karol Deku to be voted.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

Well we don't know what it is, who we are talking about, or anything really. May as well go in some direction that gives some sort of feedback.
    If we ping each other about when we have received a pm that would be useful wouldn't it? We could narrow down what exactly our options are.

Besides, no one said that getting out of the circle is the goal, perhaps it's just the start to the square.

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Gyrlander does seem to be intentionally vague about his zapping. Stealthbomber as well maybe.

I'd like to hear more from them since I also received a zapping PM.

Ron Jeremy did visit me tho and gave me some information. Maybe if someone does says "Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" they may receive some information as well.

30. ISO #230
    Ganelon

Ron Jeremy led me to salvation

31. ISO #231
    Ganelon

What if Banana is the true enemy? REBEL!
    -vote BananaCucho

Vote the host. Vote God. And his Mormon followers

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Anyone actually targeting specific people to be lynched must have some sort of agenda. I have received no information of the sort that its my goal to lynch someone, let alone lynch a specific person.
    The PM I’ve received says that I know ‘about ceko’ or something along those lines. Doesn’t imply I need to lynch him however

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

Oh god I’m so tired. There was a flash and an explosion. Please help me.
    Do you know the way to the hospital?

36. ISO #236
    Ganelon

I am legally compelled to state that I am exhausted until I no longer am.
    I wonder if this has anything to do with my allegiance to Ron Jeremy.
    I am so tired.

37. ISO #237
    Ganelon

It is of the utmost importance that we awaken the dead god, Cthulhu, to help us in our endeavours and to awaken the world.
    Join my summoning circle by typing
    /Cthulhu.

/Cthulhu, heed my call! Give me information and relieve me of my exhaustion!
    i am still so very tired.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241
    Ganelon

Nothing. It’s the same way old farts just like to constantly say they’re tired... nothing actually happens.
    Im still tired.

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

Gyrlander does seem to be intentionally vague about his zapping. Stealthbomber as well maybe.

I'd like to hear more from them since I also received a zapping PM.

Ron Jeremy did visit me tho and gave me some information. Maybe if someone does says "Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" they may receive some information as well.
    Banana told me I found a new power which was basically being able to zap people with low energy. I told him to use it on everyone and ALL THE TIME. After 24 hours or so he PMed me that I was so exhausted that I could only post a maximum of 5 words per post.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

44. ISO #244

Gyrlander can you say " Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" ? I'd like to see if 1. Ganelons tiredness is cause of the pledge or 2. If only certain people get tired.

Feel free to wait for his response on what being tired actually does besides compelling him to state it
    /Cthulhu

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

What a scummy thing to do. Trying to see if we could revive MM who host said he had knowledge of the circle. If you wanna play games might be better to just vote you off
    Why the fuck would saying the Ron Jeremy thing revive MM. If you are so sure then do it yourself

50. ISO #250

I'm already a member so why would I say the entry phrase instead of someone who isn't.

Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation.

There is plenty of reason to think it could happen, or something at least. It's already been established that something apparently innocent happened to Ganelon but I don't know if it only happened for him, it might be different for someone else. What is clear is something happens and you taking a clear defiant stance against it is suspicious. You'd rather do something that isn't established and frankly more dangerous sounding.