The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I have yet to place a vote anyway
    We're doing Banana today. There's still many players that will vote just for the lols and will just end up with random people dying so better to wait for either them to die or agree to our plan.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    We're doing Banana today. There's still many players that will vote just for the lols and will just end up with random people dying so better to wait for either them to die or agree to our plan.
    will you be one of them?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I was more talking about being one of the people who sneakily votes for somebody else than the agreed upon target
    I'm clearly not doing that. I haven't voted anyone yet and will only follow the consensus unless things go bananas.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

Okey, I believe it's important for us to state all of our "lore" that Banana has given to us. I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, I wanna do it for fun :P

Me: I didn't receive anything. Then I said Banana PMed me I was the mastermind and my objective was to kill everyone (and THEN he Pmed me exactly what I said). Then, I said I was Mother Theresa and my objective was to save you all (and the PMed me exactly the same).

Then he told me I realised I was able to "zap" players with some energy that comes out of my fingers. I told him to literally zap everyone and I'm apparently still doing so (including myself). After some time I got exhausted of zapping and he gave me a 5 post restriction. As I revealed I was the one who was zapping all of you he let me write more and more (due to my will to "make things right and repent for having zapped you all") and even improved my zapping power.

And that's it.
    Sounds like you're just getting trolled LOL.

uWu

Considering the message aamirus received probably said "Joey killed me" and your maniac attitude I'll doubt your messages.
    Joey is no maniac. He's a big brain and he's on my team. Thou shalt never say bad things about him!!!!!!!

Everyone who said Joey must die (Renegade and Carol Keko) must die first.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!