The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 469
  1. #341

  2. #342

  3. #343

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    If you find death to be your oppressor, you will also find death to be your liberation.

    Wasn't one of you the Messiah?

    Anyway, without sacrificing any crew spots, I have open three spots on one of my boats, so that means I can take three people and we can all go on vacation until this boils over.

  4. #344

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If you find death to be your oppressor, you will also find death to be your liberation.

    Wasn't one of you the Messiah?

    Anyway, without sacrificing any crew spots, I have open three spots on one of my boats, so that means I can take three people and we can all go on vacation until this boils over.
    I'm yours to command, captain.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  5. #345

  6. #346

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    If you find death to be your oppressor, you will also find death to be your liberation.

    Wasn't one of you the Messiah?

    Anyway, without sacrificing any crew spots, I have open three spots on one of my boats, so that means I can take three people and we can all go on vacation until this boils over.
    Okay, I can't take Ganelon he already drank blood and probably already ascended. He needs to stay behind and be our sacrifice.
    I'm a substitute teacher btw, and I recognize SuperJack from somewhere.

  7. #347

  8. #348

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    I am the blood messiah. In my name we shall sacrifice the traitor aboard our vessels
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  9. #349

  10. #350

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I'm the founder of the cult of Satan. Nefarious acts are second nature to me. My archnemisis was MM. When he died that's when I got the message that this is a simulation, and that MM had knowledge of it. I was told I could do with that information as I desire. I was then zapped harder and had to act confused.

    All I know.
    Can I join that cult?
    The idea of being able to influence the world sounds extremely interesting. @BananaCucho I will all us mortals to receive proper role cards and factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  11. #351

  12. #352

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can I join that cult?
    The idea of being able to influence the world sounds extremely interesting. @BananaCucho I will all us mortals to receive proper role cards and factions.
    I seriously hope he doesn't have the time nor the will to fucking do that.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  13. #353

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Okey, I believe it's important for us to state all of our "lore" that Banana has given to us. I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, I wanna do it for fun :P

    Me: I didn't receive anything. Then I said Banana PMed me I was the mastermind and my objective was to kill everyone (and THEN he Pmed me exactly what I said). Then, I said I was Mother Theresa and my objective was to save you all (and the PMed me exactly the same).

    Then he told me I realised I was able to "zap" players with some energy that comes out of my fingers. I told him to literally zap everyone and I'm apparently still doing so (including myself). After some time I got exhausted of zapping and he gave me a 5 post restriction. As I revealed I was the one who was zapping all of you he let me write more and more (due to my will to "make things right and repent for having zapped you all") and even improved my zapping power.

    And that's it.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  14. #354

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, I believe it's important for us to state all of our "lore" that Banana has given to us. I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, I wanna do it for fun :P

    Me: I didn't receive anything. Then I said Banana PMed me I was the mastermind and my objective was to kill everyone (and THEN he Pmed me exactly what I said). Then, I said I was Mother Theresa and my objective was to save you all (and the PMed me exactly the same).

    Then he told me I realised I was able to "zap" players with some energy that comes out of my fingers. I told him to literally zap everyone and I'm apparently still doing so (including myself). After some time I got exhausted of zapping and he gave me a 5 post restriction. As I revealed I was the one who was zapping all of you he let me write more and more (due to my will to "make things right and repent for having zapped you all") and even improved my zapping power.

    And that's it.
    he told me I was popular but also thought somebody here was stalking me
    I received 4 pms in a row about progressively worse zapping, to the point where I was bleeding out of my ears
    I was told varcron was the one stalking me
    I was told that a message from beyond had come and I could either ignore it or listen to it. I replied that I wanted to hear it. Then he sent me the text with the --s I sent earlier
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  15. #355

  16. #356

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    I would like to point out, btw, that this is not a hidden FM. There have been plenty of hidden FMs with weird rules and roles. Hell Stealth made a game with all citizens. Banana specifically put this as a DIFFERENT kind of forum game, so Idk why y'all keep trying to enforce FM rules onto it
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  17. #357

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I would like to point out, btw, that this is not a hidden FM. There have been plenty of hidden FMs with weird rules and roles. Hell Stealth made a game with all citizens. Banana specifically put this as a DIFFERENT kind of forum game, so Idk why y'all keep trying to enforce FM rules onto it
    I'm glad you understand. However, we cannot forget that there may be someone who is running the simulation (if we can trust what Banana told rumox) and our objective is to kill him.

    Still, I'd find it weird considering we're basically random lynching and there's a huge chance we eventually lynch the evil person if that's the case.

    I also understand your circular part you talked about. It makes sense with the name of this game. I'd like to try the "NO ONE VOTES" or "VOTE BANANA" first although it'll be hard as hell considering there's still many people alive and we've got no way to know if they actually voted or not.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  18. #358

  19. #359

  20. #360

    Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm glad you understand. However, we cannot forget that there may be someone who is running the simulation (if we can trust what Banana told rumox) and our objective is to kill him.

    Still, I'd find it weird considering we're basically random lynching and there's a huge chance we eventually lynch the evil person if that's the case.

    I also understand your circular part you talked about. It makes sense with the name of this game. I'd like to try the "NO ONE VOTES" or "VOTE BANANA" first although it'll be hard as hell considering there's still many people alive and we've got no way to know if they actually voted or not.
    circular thing is rumox not me, i'm down with both of what you suggested lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •