Hello my favorite community, unfortunately Dr.DavidDuke is back and trolling harder than ever. For you guys who do not know him he has created smurf accounts of Rodofnod, Dark Revenant, Cocopuff, Obamarauder and many more. Well this time he has created a fake yodaddy that looks exactly like me with the clan “C0nfed” with a Matt Horner portrait and also tries to talk like me. I am going to change my portrait to an Archon portrait so it will be harder for the smurf account to use. I am also in Clan “Confed” with an o instead of the number 0. I use to play for Confed Esports back in the day. Currently, he is trolling most of Phantom Mode games, that’s why you see like 10 lobbies, each one of them is a smurf account or “bot”. If you see the fake yodaddy, please kick him in the lobbies because he is just going to troll and ruin the game. I have notified blizzard but still need him smurfbanned from mafia. Hopefully, this troll will go away soon and I apologize if the fake yodaddy has said something negative, crude, or inappropriate towards you. It’s not me.