The Fake Yodaddy.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Fake Yodaddy.

Hello my favorite community, unfortunately Dr.DavidDuke is back and trolling harder than ever. For you guys who do not know him he has created smurf accounts of Rodofnod, Dark Revenant, Cocopuff, Obamarauder and many more. Well this time he has created a fake yodaddy that looks exactly like me with the clan “C0nfed” with a Matt Horner portrait and also tries to talk like me. I am going to change my portrait to an Archon portrait so it will be harder for the smurf account to use. I am also in Clan “Confed” with an o instead of the number 0. I use to play for Confed Esports back in the day. Currently, he is trolling most of Phantom Mode games, that’s why you see like 10 lobbies, each one of them is a smurf account or “bot”. If you see the fake yodaddy, please kick him in the lobbies because he is just going to troll and ruin the game. I have notified blizzard but still need him smurfbanned from mafia. Hopefully, this troll will go away soon and I apologize if the fake yodaddy has said something negative, crude, or inappropriate towards you. It’s not me.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: The Fake Yodaddy.

I think that guy seriously has no life. Lol

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I think that guy seriously has no life. Lol
    I'm sure he has no life lol. He has been trolling SC2 deception games for several years with a lot of effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Just played with the "real" yodaddy who has 30k points, plays under the name "Nigger Ape" and spends his time talking shit in graveyard chat. Absolute class act, please never let the haters soil your stellar reputation.
    Seems like the average Mafia player to me.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

9. ISO #9

Just played with the "real" yodaddy who has 30k points, plays under the name "Nigger Ape" and spends his time talking shit in graveyard chat. Absolute class act, please never let the haters soil your stellar reputation.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Seems like the average Mafia player to me.

uWuLOL!!!!OWO LOL.

10. ISO #10

Yeah, I chose a name that had the N word in it? Grow up. I do not talk shit in the graveyard, I was educating you on how to play your role. I have the replay to prove if you like.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaddy2 View Post
    Yeah, I chose a name that had the N word in it? Grow up. I do not talk shit in the graveyard, I was educating you on how to play your role. I have the replay to prove if you like.
    I don't really care about your keyboard racism in itself, I just think it was funny how you would come here to safeguard your honor or whatever while being the lowest common denominator ingame. What happened, is your ku klux klan chapter feuding with Dr.DavidDuke's? Maybe you should educate yourself on how not to act like a complete joke.

What role was I anyway? I don't think I am who you think I am.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Lmao why is the word nigger such a big issue? I’m of Eastern European descent and I make jokes about it all the time. I really wouldn’t care if someone else joined in on it...

Speaking of which. I had a black friend who didn’t care if you used that word. Why is one word such a big issue?

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

I’m sorry, the forum is not the place to be fighting over things like this. I just don’t think that one word is important, and more importantly, I don’t understand why you’re attacking yodaddy. He’s done nothing reprehensible so I don’t understand this disputes at all. Lastly, a thread made by the real yodaddy on an impostor is the last place for you to be posting such personal attacks. Go away.

16. ISO #16

You're told your entire life not to say a word, because that word is offensive to certain people in a significant way. You then choose to say the word anyway because, "who cares, it's just a word!". I'd argue, there's the reason right there not to say it. Because by doing that, you're essentially saying "I don't give a fuck if this bothers you. You and your feelings don't matter to me."
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You're told your entire life not to say a word, because that word is offensive to certain people in a significant way. You then choose to say the word anyway because, "who cares, it's just a word!". I'd argue, there's the reason right there not to say it. Because by doing that, you're essentially saying "I don't give a fuck if this bothers you. You and your feelings don't matter to me."
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aamirus again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

What makes that one word so special?

20. ISO #20
    Ganelon

I’m of course not saying I’ll start calling people black people by that word just because lol. But it’s over vilified. You should respect other people and not reduce yourself to foul language - especially one they may dislike, as I wouldn’t particularly like it if someone referred to me as a dumb easterner or whatever either.

But this represents a pretty innocent usage of the word. If it’s reatricted to a joke, why not? On the other hand - why not ‘ban’ all racial epithets entirely? Why restrict yourself to that? I think that the consistent position to take would be either to ‘allow’ for all of them or to ban all of them. I don’t understand why this one word gets treated so specially.

I honestly think some people just use that word to hide their own incompetence. Why do I care if I, as a black person, get called racial epithets by someone, if a) the term means nothing other than black person (which I am, so them calling me a black person is sort of redundant) and b) they didn’t direct at me personally?

I think there’s a huge problem here in that, if we need to start invoking racism cards when we should be laughing, that’s indicative of a problem with our society. The terrorists, Hitler, and Stalin, didn’t laugh either. Let’s not go down that path, please.

21. ISO #21
    Ganelon

I certainly don’t agree with the idea that the n-word carries ‘the full weight of slavery’ behind it. Is yodaddy trying to enslave someone by naming himself ‘Nigger Ape’? I don’t personally know him but my guess is that he isn’t. I realize that you didn’t say this but some people do use that as an argument lol. I’d be more tempted to argue that it’s about as offensive as any other racial epithet, and it’s offensive because, generally, when people use racial epithets in an offensive way, it implies that (their) group identity is superior. And I argue that, yes, that is offensive, but as far as I can tell that’s not what was happening here.

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

More pressingly, it implies that slavery should somehow be seen as a personal tragedy that every black person feels absolutely terrible about. Yeah, like anyone who was affected by slavery is even alive today lol.

23. ISO #23

More pressingly, it implies that slavery should somehow be seen as a personal tragedy that every black person feels absolutely terrible about. Yeah, like anyone who was affected by slavery is even alive today lol.
    You're displaying ignorance. The effects of slavery and of pre-civil rights era are absolutely still being felt today.

24. ISO #24

Yeah, like anyone who was affected by slavery is even alive today lol.
    https://www.census.gov/content/dam/C...63/figure1.pdf

Ask yourself this: how much money did slaves have after emancipation? How much education? What kinds of areas did they have to live in? Is it easy for a dirt poor person to move up to the middle class?

Over a couple hundred years, on average, which descendent is likely to make more money: one of a wealthy privileged family or one of a couple former slaves?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

25. ISO #25

Ask yourself this: how much money did slaves have after emancipation? How much education? What kinds of areas did they have to live in? Is it easy for a dirt poor person to move up to the middle class?

Over a couple hundred years, on average, which descendent is likely to make more money: one of a wealthy privileged family or one of a couple former slaves?
    Yup and it takes an average of 3-5 generations for a family's poverty to dissipate. It's like "hey you have rights now, good luck getting yourself out of the fucking hole we dug for you and pushed you into, also fuck your kids who will still be in that hole, they should just get over it cause lul they weren't slaves"

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

How much money you’re able to make isn’t strictly about whether you’re in poverty or not. But I’ll leave it at that.

27. ISO #27
    Ganelon

Most people were dirt-poor anyways, not exactly what you’d call privileged.

28. ISO #28

How much money you’re able to make isn’t strictly about whether you’re in poverty or not. But I’ll leave it at that.
    Nobody is claiming that its "strictly" about that, but its an ridiculous to imply that everyone is given a fair shot. Sure, anyone can make it, but those born into a place of privilege have a hell of a lot easier time making it than those born into poverty.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30