Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 4558
  1. ISO #3951

2. ISO #3952

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    If people have claimed thinks which my role or other roles can't be. I'm going to assume I am cult. No town roles can cause the feedback I created unless someone lied.
    Cult doesn't make sense in this setup.

Confirmed ritual killer = -1 town per night
    Confirmed jester King = -1 town per night
    Cultist = -1 town per night

13 starting players. 9 starting town.

You being a cult leader would mean that the town could lose majority by N1, even without a mislynch, and that's retarded. You aren't a cultist.

3. ISO #3953

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

You being a cult leader would mean that the town could lose majority by N1, even without a mislynch, and that's retarded. You aren't a cultist.
    What am I then? I can't be witch because my targets visited who they intended. I can't be MM because nobody died?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

What am I then? I can't be witch because my targets visited who they intended. I can't be MM because nobody died?
    You say that you lied about your targets and that you aren't sharing your feedback, so there's no way anyone can tell you what you are.

6. ISO #3956

Quick correction:

Sleuth, ritual killer, jester king, drug dealer, and the missing scum. That's actually 5, so the game started with 8 town.

Yeah, there's no way there's a cult here.
    Jester King can be cult
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #3957

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

13. ISO #3963

14. ISO #3964

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

Exactly. This is even more true since there seems to be a SK or (less likely) a MM, unless I missed a vigilante claim because I missed the first part of D3. The only cult in this game is the Jester cult.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #3967

18. ISO #3968

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Actually we should lynch a town member, Super Jack. Convince mallow to side with us. We can knock off a town member like Sen, whittle them down until its safe to lynch jesters
    I want you to win. Sadly (not against you varcron, but against your play), this goes by making Varcron win, and he has betrayed us since D1 by not claiming perhaps lynching varcron is the optimal play here though, it allows town to be in much more of a majority status than if someone else is lynched. Also, who's the other Jester? Whoever it is, they should claim and place their vote on Varcron.
    -vote Varcron

Once Varcron dies, three players who obviously aren't willing to help town right now (at least Banana doesn't, and it's not in Varcron's interest to do so, he just wants to die) go away, and we are free to lynch the killer. This makes everyone happy, I believe. @Varcron @BananaCucho @Sen @secondpassing @Light_Yagami @yzb25 @theoneceko @SuperJack

Also, about my intentions, I will be 100 % honest: as long as I can help town without going against my win condition of surviving, I will. However, if the killer has won, I will not die and lose. It's in noone's interest to see me die, so keep it like that
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

19. ISO #3969

Actually we should lynch a town member, Super Jack. Convince mallow to side with us. We can knock off a town member like Sen, whittle them down until its safe to lynch jesters
    There's no way we can keep those folks alive lol, give the banana its win

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

22. ISO #3972

You do know @Marshmallow Marshall that there has to be another evil role if these people are really jesters
    I'm aware lol, hence why I literally just put a message asking the scum killer not to murder me.

And yes, it's fair to let toilet man come back. Quick hammer doesn't serve town anyway.

23. ISO #3973

Is there another evil non killing non cult role? I'm still convinced vig is the one doing the killing

And mallow I appreciate the sentiment but honestly idc if I win here. It literally doesnt matter. I tried to play to my win condition as town -

btw I fake claimed doc for 2 reasons. 1 to try to avoid my mislynch (claiming citizen = my lynch over Pringles 10/10 times) and 2, in hoped that if I lived I could wifom a doctor heal and maybe put killer in a dilemma as to whether to kill me or not. This fake claim was a split second decision using this rationale - at the time I was being chaotic I was just a crazy citizen. When I changed my read on Pringles and thought he was town, I preferred a CITIZEN mislynch over a TPR mislynch which is why I wanted to die @Ganelon . Then at night I wanted to visit Zeb, leave him visited feedback so he would hopefully get the hint that I was sending him that he read me correctly as citizen fakeclaiming doc, which leads him to continue to prop me up as a good night kill, but I was converted and due to OoO I dont think my visit to Zeb went through -

AND I tried to complete my wincon as jester in the SPIRIT of the game without outting Vaccuum. I'd rather work for that win then ask for it. I literally get nothing from a handed win, wheras if I got Vaccuum lynched without claiming it would have been satisfying

So anyway yeah I appreciate the sentiment but honestly idc, its probably better for you to try to lynch scum, if you mislynch then you can side with us but it you lynch us you are certainly dead and will lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

24. ISO #3974

I realize that post is probably annoying to read, it was just a dump of my thoughts, was pretty frustrating this game that certain people saw my motivation as town loud and clear while others just could not see past my "anti town behavior", but that's alright, I brought it on with my chaotic nature

The first day of this game was really fun lol, I think being converted to jester definitely was a buzzkill for me but I tried to keep the act up as best as I could

I suck at reading people as town, the one thing I am good at is poking people and creating interactions that can be read by other people who can then interpret them lol

25. ISO #3975

26. ISO #3976

Well that explains a lot.

Well I think the optimal play is still to lynch Varcron. It'll preserve town majority and eliminate anyone's fear of jesterfication, which he still would have if he tried to visit SuperJack yesterday. If we guess wrongly between yzb and ceko and SuperJack for the last killer, jesters can hold town hostage tomorrow.

My vote stays.

27. ISO #3977

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Well that explains a lot.

Well I think the optimal play is still to lynch Varcron. It'll preserve town majority and eliminate anyone's fear of jesterfication, which he still would have if he tried to visit SuperJack yesterday. If we guess wrongly between yzb and ceko and SuperJack for the last killer, jesters can hold town hostage tomorrow.

My vote stays.
    lol I have been waiting for this moment for so long, the satisfying "wow this puzzle piece makes things make so much sense now"

28. ISO #3978

lol I have been waiting for this moment for so long, the satisfying "wow this puzzle piece makes things make so much sense now"
    Definitely helped me form good reads. A citizen fake claiming doc.. perhaps I should have been more hesitant pointing that out, but of course no one else saw it that way.

Frinckles and Ganelon both jumped with your trains. And they both turned out scum. One of them probably had a town card, but yeah super useful interactions. Would send the MVP vote post game.

29. ISO #3979

Also idk if Vaccuum knew he was jester day 1
    I think he did, cause he visited me lol. No clue why people let him off the hook for protecting ME. I thought day ends with his lynch but town had a director to settle beef with LMAO. If Gry isnt lynched there I make a last push to get Vaccuum, but Jack did the town no favors

Also I was ready to laugh when everyone saw me say

I WAS MAFIA

And then witness me flip citizen. But Sen ruined that for me and then somehow believed it was a confession lol

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Btw I think one Ceko is scum. Not sure what sort of scum. It’s safe to conclude that whatever role he has doesn’t give feedback
    Yeah ceko is very probably town here.

32. ISO #3982

33. ISO #3983

Is there another evil non killing non cult role? I'm still convinced vig is the one doing the killing

And mallow I appreciate the sentiment but honestly idc if I win here. It literally doesnt matter. I tried to play to my win condition as town -

btw I fake claimed doc for 2 reasons. 1 to try to avoid my mislynch (claiming citizen = my lynch over Pringles 10/10 times) and 2, in hoped that if I lived I could wifom a doctor heal and maybe put killer in a dilemma as to whether to kill me or not. This fake claim was a split second decision using this rationale - at the time I was being chaotic I was just a crazy citizen. When I changed my read on Pringles and thought he was town, I preferred a CITIZEN mislynch over a TPR mislynch which is why I wanted to die @Ganelon . Then at night I wanted to visit Zeb, leave him visited feedback so he would hopefully get the hint that I was sending him that he read me correctly as citizen fakeclaiming doc, which leads him to continue to prop me up as a good night kill, but I was converted and due to OoO I dont think my visit to Zeb went through -

AND I tried to complete my wincon as jester in the SPIRIT of the game without outting Vaccuum. I'd rather work for that win then ask for it. I literally get nothing from a handed win, wheras if I got Vaccuum lynched without claiming it would have been satisfying

So anyway yeah I appreciate the sentiment but honestly idc, its probably better for you to try to lynch scum, if you mislynch then you can side with us but it you lynch us you are certainly dead and will lose.
    Thanks for caring about my win lol. I fear that if we're wrong on our lynch on who we think is the killer scum, we are all doomed because the Jesters have interests conflicting with the Town's and probably with my survival in the end, so since lynching outside of Varcron doesn't guarantee us the win, we might as well make you win imo. Secondg-- uh secondpassing just expressed the same way of thinking.

@Light_Yagami would be nice to give me protection by bussing me to a faraway land, by the way.

There is definetly a killer scum somewhere. If only the Jester King, the Jesters and the Sleuth (myself) were left in the Sinisters, Town would already have won.

34. ISO #3984

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thanks for caring about my win lol. I fear that if we're wrong on our lynch on who we think is the killer scum, we are all doomed because the Jesters have interests conflicting with the Town's and probably with my survival in the end, so since lynching outside of Varcron doesn't guarantee us the win, we might as well make you win imo. Secondg-- uh secondpassing just expressed the same way of thinking.

@Light_Yagami would be nice to give me protection by bussing me to a faraway land, by the way.

There is definetly a killer scum somewhere. If only the Jester King, the Jesters and the Sleuth (myself) were left in the Sinisters, Town would already have won.
    lol Calix was the one who dubbed him secondguessing btw

35. ISO #3985

Well If Another Night Kill Happens We Can Assume No Vigilante Correct And Its A Killing Role?

Also In Regard To Your Request Ill See What I Can Manage.

36. ISO #3986

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well If Another Night Kill Happens We Can Assume No Vigilante Correct And Its A Killing Role?

How Do You Feel About Mallow Being A Super Duper Charged Version Of Justice And Everyone Believing Him 100%

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

lol Calix was the one who dubbed him secondguessing btw
    O lol

We can already assume that. If not, we would very probably already have won. And if there is actually a Vigilante, please, stop being rogue in your choices and STOP KILLING PEOPLE AT RANDOM like what happened with the Ganelon kill, seriously.

As for the request, you can also WIFOM it, I leave that to you ^^

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

How Do You Feel About Mallow Being A Super Duper Charged Version Of Justice And Everyone Believing Him 100%
    By the way, when you said "I'm Justice" on D1, I thought you may or may not have been softclaiming Sleuth.

And uh everyone should very much believe me since I've been confirmed by a lot of ways by now xD

41. ISO #3991

42. ISO #3992

By the way, when you said "I'm Justice" on D1, I thought you may or may not have been softclaiming Sleuth.

And uh everyone should very much believe me since I've been confirmed by a lot of ways by now xD
    lol nope, I didn't read any of the setup until I was converted to jester. Then I looked up my wincon

I'm lucky doc was even in the town list

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

So Whenever Y'all Are Ready.. To Conclude The Day.. Go For It. We Can Figure The Rest Out Tomorrow.

Also That Random Kill On Ganelon Was Lucky Because I Bused SJ And Ganelon Last Night.. Had I Not Done That SJ Would Have Been Killed.
    Yeah like I said scum got so unlucky this game lol

45. ISO #3995

46. ISO #3996

lol nope, I didn't read any of the setup until I was converted to jester. Then I looked up my wincon

I'm lucky doc was even in the town list
    Rofl
    So Whenever Y'all Are Ready.. To Conclude The Day.. Go For It. We Can Figure The Rest Out Tomorrow.

Also That Random Kill On Ganelon Was Lucky Because I Bused SJ And Ganelon Last Night.. Had I Not Done That SJ Would Have Been Killed.
    Let's give everyone time to tune in and to know the new info before hammering tho.

Also, THAT BUS INFO IS VERY IMPORTANT, I'm so dumb for not realizing this before... IT MEANS SJ DID NOT KILL GANELON, or at least not as SK and very unlikely to have done it as MM. Unless he self-targeted, of course, but that would be weird lol.

47. ISO #3997

The last scum knows they are scum by now.

We have a confirmed Jester King (which can man -1 town per night), a confirmed Sleuth (sided with us, but could've sided with the scum), and a confirmed Ritual Killer (another -1 town per night).

I don't think Galon was killed by evil, as that would mean a third -1 town per night role, and that'd be the dumbest setup, and as crazy as deathworlds' setups are, they are rather fair from what I remember.

Confirmed town/pro-town:
    MM - Sleuth - Confirmed by
    Light - BD - Confirmed by Sen as BD and as town by MM
    Sen - Confirmed town by Asylum Director
    Gyrlander - Confirmed town by death

Confirmed scum/anti-town:
    Frinckles - Confirmed scum by death.
    Ganelon - Confirmed scum by death
    Banana - Confirmed Jester by MM
    Varcron - Confirmed Jester by MM

Unknown:
    yzb25 - Claims Citizen and visiting renegade n1 - I checked him last night and got a citizen result, but that can mean anything. Might be a lunatic vigilante.
    secondpassing - Claims vig and visiting renegade on n1, and varcron on n2. Can't be vig.
    Ceko - Claims crazy sheriff, checking Galeon n1 (insane result), and secondpassing n2 (insane result).
    SJ - Claims investigator and lying.

Since SJ is siding with an anti-town faction, we can't really attribute it to not understanding their role; if you don't understand your role you don't simply assume that you're scum.

-vote SuperJack
    I guess I know my role now....

I do not have the Jester rolecard, telling y'all right now that I got an insane role like I told you.

48. ISO #3998

Also idk if Vaccuum knew he was jester day 1
    I think he did, cause he visited me lol. No clue why people let him off the hook for protecting ME. I thought day ends with his lynch but town had a director to settle beef with LMAO. If Gry isnt lynched there I make a last push to get Vaccuum, but Jack did the town no favors

Also I was ready to laugh when everyone saw me say

I WAS MAFIA

And then witness me flip citizen. But Sen ruined that for me and then somehow believed it was a confession lol
    I didn't know I was jester, I received the rolecard I claimed and as such was doing my best to help y'all.

49. ISO #3999

I want you to win. Sadly (not against you varcron, but against your play), this goes by making Varcron win, and he has betrayed us since D1 by not claiming perhaps lynching varcron is the optimal play here though, it allows town to be in much more of a majority status than if someone else is lynched. Also, who's the other Jester? Whoever it is, they should claim and place their vote on Varcron.
    -vote Varcron

Once Varcron dies, three players who obviously aren't willing to help town right now (at least Banana doesn't, and it's not in Varcron's interest to do so, he just wants to die) go away, and we are free to lynch the killer. This makes everyone happy, I believe. @Varcron @BananaCucho @Sen @secondpassing @Light_Yagami @yzb25 @theoneceko @SuperJack

Also, about my intentions, I will be 100 % honest: as long as I can help town without going against my win condition of surviving, I will. However, if the killer has won, I will not die and lose. It's in noone's interest to see me die, so keep it like that
    Finish me off then, I clearly was given a lunatic role (why I claimed what I did D1) and as such would be the best to kill me (removing two variables out the way)

50. ISO #4000