S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 228
Register

User Tag List

Page 228 of 228 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228
Results 4,541 to 4,558 of 4558
  1. #4541

  2. #4542

  3. #4543

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Town wins by luck! I will push for RNG lynches next game.
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  4. #4544

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    I love how I completely scunread Frinckles, and he flipped scum but got a Town rolecard
    same thing kinda happened to me I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  5. #4545

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I love how I completely scunread Frinckles, and he flipped scum but got a Town rolecard
    same thing kinda happened to me I guess
    I still dont get how both you and Pringles:

    a) got town rolecards
    b) participated in the "chinese fire drills" with me
    c) both then threw me under the bus as the master scum leading the town down paths of darkness
    d) then both flipped scum

    What a bizzare game
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  6. #4546

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Oh I also have a confession to make

    I was gonna straight claim citizen. Then Pringles made a post saying "jester king claim so we can lynch you. Or citizen thats a good lynch too"

    From then on I decided to fake claim and wifom my game around a fake claim lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  7. #4547

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh I also have a confession to make

    I was gonna straight claim citizen. Then Pringles made a post saying "jester king claim so we can lynch you. Or citizen thats a good lynch too"

    From then on I decided to fake claim and wifom my game around a fake claim lol
    Bro I lowkey thought a mass roleclaim might actually be pro-town, but I was scared I'd be fucked if I got up on the stand and claimed citi, so I had to start virtue signalling like my nan was watching XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  8. #4548

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I still dont get how both you and Pringles:

    a) got town rolecards
    b) participated in the "chinese fire drills" with me
    c) both then threw me under the bus as the master scum leading the town down paths of darkness
    d) then both flipped scum

    What a bizzare game
    I didnít actually try to lynch you, I was just confused haha
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  9. #4549

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Bro I lowkey thought a mass roleclaim might actually be pro-town, but I was scared I'd be fucked if I got up on the stand and claimed citi, so I had to start virtue signalling like my nan was watching XD
    Lol really? I thought your reply was honest. Like if I’d thought that mass-claims were anti-town and didn’t want my role out I would’ve said what you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  10. #4550

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Lesson to be learnt. NEVER act full pro-town in this setup, or you pay the price like I did lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    lmao he is the baby in your picture

  11. #4551

  12. #4552

  13. #4553

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I feel cheated, I still think I got an escort rolecard for realz
    Rip

    This was a fun run, thanks a lot @deathworlds !

    Also banana, you were all rooting for Treecko, really?? Not even for the poor townies?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  14. #4554

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Also, reading the dead chat, it would seem noone understood the coinflip reference. I am disappointed, especially in you @Light_Yagami lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  15. #4555

  16. #4556

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    lol, you did fuck your game, you even won because of it
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  17. #4557

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    lol, you did fuck your game, you even won because of it
    Your king*
    I just noticed the mistake...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?

  18. #4558

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •