Register

User Tag List

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,450 of 4558
  1. ISO #4401

2. ISO #4402

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    We have a replace, a half-reading neut benign who doesn't need town to win and ceko, who literally still has not caught up after an entire goddamn week.

Yagami please carry this
    Pssh, I'm not half-reading. I just think I cannot trust you and I don't have the map of feedbacks in my mind, sorry for not having a godlike memory of things I have to read quickly because of the amount of posts... After a read of what you all said, it's very likely that we have a ritual killer.

And thanks to Noz and Light for their info.

My feedback: I targeted Sen and Yzb25 last night. My feedback was that I had checked Sen and Marshmallow Marshall, and that they came up as Sleuth and Investigator (don't know who is what). That's why I was pretty sure my feedback was legit. Therefore, Sen (now Noz_Bugz) is confirmed Investigator.
    I also thought Yzb was SK who had tried to attack me, but ended up self-targeting (since I was bussed last night), because of the no-kill situation. That isn't confirmed or confirmable afaik, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #4403

-vote Superjack
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #4404

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    1. Good morning
    2. Reading the thread i felt what few brain cells i had want to off themselves
    3. I am investigator,
    N1: I was visited and checked my own slot while attempting to check MM, I returned Investigator
    N2:Was visited wand yzb25 returned citi
    N3: I was visited and literally forgot to press send on my action like the dumb bitch I am.
    In this case, Yzb is innocent.
    -vote theoneceko

@theoneceko Sorry gecko, but you'll have to speak up more than this if you want to live today
    The other possibility is Superjack being ritual killer, btw. And I don't put the move of calling yzb the ritual killer past him as a ritual killer lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #4405

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote theoneceko

@theoneceko Sorry gecko, but you'll have to speak up more than this if you want to live today
    The other possibility is Superjack being ritual killer, btw. And I don't put the move of calling yzb the ritual killer past him as a ritual killer lol.
    You're a doodoo head. And you're definitely half reading.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #4406

7. ISO #4407

8. ISO #4408

9. ISO #4409

10. ISO #4410

For anyone else still not convinced, allow me to reiterate the reasoning for there being a ritual killer:

-A 2nd cult leader would be terribly imbalanced and would result in town losing majority after d1 even if they lynch a scum d1.
    -All the kills corroborate very well with SP being vigi and having shot them. There was no kill after SP died, for the following reasons:
    1) It would be really weird for an SK to pick such pro-town kills.
    2) It would be strange if an MM wasn't able to get a double kill by now.
    3) SP corroborated targetting Renee and got a vigi rolecard.
    -Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer sounds very Deathworldsish
    4) Gyr and Sen were visited on n1 and n2 respectively and noone every claimed to visit them. Only a Ritual Killer would have an incentive to hide that information. SK and MM would be happy to claim credit for those visits.

If we're confident we don't have an MM and we have a ritual killer, I actually think the optimal action is to skip and let investigatives check again. Ritual Killer likely can only burn Noz tonight leaving MM and Ceko to collect more info. Town won't lose majority if there's no lynch today.

11. ISO #4411

12. ISO #4412

-vote theoneceko

No. Invest has a 33% of getting Citizen.
    It also has a 33% to get their insanity rolecard.
    And then 33% to get exact role.

It proves nothing.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #4413

14. ISO #4414

15. ISO #4415

16. ISO #4416

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Anyone who claims secondpassing wasn't vigilante is silly. Secondpassing was Vigi. He claimed the kills and the role. He was confirmed to be town due to being converted.
    Agreed. People who believe in the MM/SK world have to believe they happened to kill all the people SP would have killed.

17. ISO #4417

Also. Ceko was correct about both his targets being scum. Please remember that. How can someone who isn't sheriff detect scum?
    Double agreed.

18. ISO #4418

19. ISO #4419

20. ISO #4420

21. ISO #4421

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    DeathWorlds May Have Accidentally Sent It Twice..
    He'd have told you that by now.

22. ISO #4422

23. ISO #4423

No 2 Separate Massages Both State N3 Feed Back
    Wait really? Huh.

24. ISO #4424

Wait really? Huh.
    You should PM him about that. That's not supposed to happen lul

25. ISO #4425

26. ISO #4426

27. ISO #4427

I'm an idiot if RK has two people doused then even with a skip he could make it 2 towns 1 neutral benign and 1 RK. We'd be counting on Marsh's loyalty.

28. ISO #4428

This is quite a pickle if Ceko checked me as well then both the investigative feedbacks got fucked up by the bussing.

29. ISO #4429

30. ISO #4430

31. ISO #4431

IDK If Ceko Is Actually A Sheriff
    He seemed pretty bold about those checks though. And they were correct.

32. ISO #4432

33. ISO #4433

34. ISO #4434

Shouldn't you be pushing Ceko yzb25, since they claimed to got no visits. But you believe yourself to be citizen? Since there is no witch (which you where upset about) existing to change the result.
    I don't believe myself to be a citizen. I have no idea what I am.

35. ISO #4435

36. ISO #4436

Then sens results mean nothing?
    Yep. It was a misplay to check me when there was a 66% chance of just getting a cit check.

37. ISO #4437

38. ISO #4438

I Wanna Know What Happened To Varcron..
    I'm inclined to believe he Rage-in-Grief'd at the start of day 3 rather than the end of day 1 like he claimed. If he was aware he was Cult Leader / Jester King at the start of day 2, BC's day 2 play should have confirmed for Varcron that he was the jester king and he would have come forward and revealed. He did not strike me as the kind of person who felt like he needed to "earn" his win like BC did.

39. ISO #4439

I don't necessarily believe MM's checks tbh. Checking Sen is kind of ridiculous. The day 2 fiasco left Sen 99% confirmed. I suspect he checked me and SJ but he wants the game to be fair.

40. ISO #4440

I don't necessarily believe MM's checks tbh. Checking Sen is kind of ridiculous. The day 2 fiasco left Sen 99% confirmed. I suspect he checked me and SJ but he wants the game to be fair.
    IDK He Was Right About The Jester/Jester King.. Im Willing To Trust His Feedback ATM.

41. ISO #4441

-vote theoneceko

Just came onto thread, the delay screwed me over. Gimme amoment to catch up UwuU

42. ISO #4442

43. ISO #4443

44. ISO #4444

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I thought you wouldn't get multiple feedback if you're visited twice. This may be due to JK dying yesterday?
    "25% chance of receiving 2 separate pieces of random feedback, instead of any feedback they might receive."

This is quoted from the setup. It's mechanically impossible for you to get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback twice on the same night. Therefore, your feedback was screwed with.

45. ISO #4445

"25% chance of receiving 2 separate pieces of random feedback, instead of any feedback they might receive."

This is quoted from the setup. It's mechanically impossible for you to get the "Your cell was visited last night" feedback twice on the same night. Therefore, your feedback was screwed with.
    I Asked Host About Still Awaiting A Response.. Like I Said Could Have Easily Been A Mistake. On Hosts End.

46. ISO #4446

I checked yzb last night. He came up as "Sinister." This makes zero sense considering my earlier leads. So am I really a Lunatic Sheriff who received fake feedback the entire game??

Here were my checks:
    Night 1: Ganelon is Insane (he was Drug Dealer)
    Night 2: SP is Insane (he was Jester)
    Night 3: yzb25 is Sinister (he was bussed with MM last night, so I just checked MM lol)

47. ISO #4447

My night 1 check makes sense if I'm a Crazy sheriff.
    My night 2 check makes sense if I'm a regular sheriff. I believe SecondPassing was vigilante as well; both his kills were pro-town. Please check Order of Operations on this; sheriff check has priority over Jester King conversion.
    My night 3 check makes sense if I'm a regular sheriff.

48. ISO #4448

My night 1 check makes sense if I'm a Crazy sheriff.
    My night 2 check makes sense if I'm a regular sheriff. I believe SecondPassing was vigilante as well; both his kills were pro-town. Please check Order of Operations on this; sheriff check has priority over Jester King conversion.
    My night 3 check makes sense if I'm a regular sheriff.
    So, you have an insanity modifier? Since secondpassing should of shown Sinister.

Seems like you are insane.

So, this means you can also be scum? Not MM or SK since we both visited secondpassing.

I still believe yzb is most likely scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #4449

Holy shit, I colossally fucked up. I'm sorry. I got my feedbacks for nights 1 and 2 reversed.

I was visited in my cell on n1, but not on n2. This finally clears a few things up for me.

1. I am the actual Sheriff. However, I was witched on n1 to visit an Insane role. This is why I received Insane feedback from Ganelon.
    2. There's a witch in this setup. Check these posts that show SP targeted Vacuum:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...047#post862047
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...015#post862015
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...335#post862335

However, Ganelon was killed that night.

50. ISO #4450

The fact I screwed up on my night feedback explains yzb and SuperJack's cautiousness. Yzb's citizen claim was weird. First, he claimed to visit Renegade because he thought I wasn't visited on n1:

So, I'm 99% sure I'm not scum at this point. So I'm just going to be totally honest about my thought process from this point.

I lied about visiting Renegade. When I saw people were getting confirmed left, right and centre, I started to worry little old me with my shitizen rolecard may be a loon scum role. It wasn't enough to make me go anti-town. My reads and play was still sincere. But I did make some provisions in case I needed to backstab. So, I started crumbing that I visited Renegade by going on about the possibility of someone visiting Ren "to be safe" in case I needed to deny what my actual target was - TheOneCeko. Ceko had not shared any kind of visitation feedback, and asking for it would make it obvious he was my visit. So I worked from the assumption I couldn't know for sure and hid the fact I visited Ceko in the first place. How he's acted today about this witch business has made me suspect he actually did get visited on n1 so he may be able to corroborate what I'm saying.

So, to verify I wasn't scum I needed to verify I wasn't any of the major scum roles. I couldn't be drug dealer assuming Ceko actually got sheriff feedback. So that left the possibility of cult, MM, witch and second Ritual Killer (I wasn't taking any chances). Considering all these possibilities, the objectively best thing to do last night seemed like a self-visit. I'd verify whether visiting myself leads feedback firstly. Also, if an investigative checked me (I assumed Sen would come knocking) and I was MM I'd kill Sen and not have to worry. If I was cult self-visiting in between the conversion wouldn't matter. As for the witch, I planned to casually ask Ceko later to confirm whether he got visitation feedback way after the fact so as not to be susp.

After reading today, I'm very sure I'm not scum. MM, arso and SK are ruled out because Sen and Ceko are alive. By light host meta, a second cult would be gamebreaking for town. It's still possible I'm a citizen--->witch but I've just decided to take my chances with that not being the case. Besides, I'd be very unlucky not to get a rage in grief by now and the only scum that makes sense after jester king imo is another solid neutral killing like SK or MM.

Sooo yeah.
    @theoneceko can you confirm you got a visit from n1? I visited you on n1.
    I have a citizen rolecard. True role still unsure. If I am scum I have to be witch. Very unlikely. So I'm sharing everything and being transparent town again.
    Note how he claims to visit a dead person who couldn't confirm his visit, then comes up with this TMI post today:

For anyone else still not convinced, allow me to reiterate the reasoning for there being a ritual killer:

-A 2nd cult leader would be terribly imbalanced and would result in town losing majority after d1 even if they lynch a scum d1.
    -All the kills corroborate very well with SP being vigi and having shot them. There was no kill after SP died, for the following reasons:
    1) It would be really weird for an SK to pick such pro-town kills.
    2) It would be strange if an MM wasn't able to get a double kill by now.
    3) SP corroborated targetting Renee and got a vigi rolecard.
    -Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer sounds very Deathworldsish
    4) Gyr and Sen were visited on n1 and n2 respectively and noone every claimed to visit them. Only a Ritual Killer would have an incentive to hide that information. SK and MM would be happy to claim credit for those visits.

If we're confident we don't have an MM and we have a ritual killer, I actually think the optimal action is to skip and let investigatives check again. Ritual Killer likely can only burn Noz tonight leaving MM and Ceko to collect more info. Town won't lose majority if there's no lynch today.
    I don't think anyone realized Gyr & Sen were visited until you pointed this out.

First, you point out the possibility of a Ritual Killer then push for a skip. I think you just dug your own grave here. My leads on Ganelon and SP are confirmed, now that I got the witch business cleared out of the way.

I believe yzb is RK and SJ is the witch. Since RK is obviously a higher priority target, yzb needs to die today.

-vote yzb25