{Watch List} Blazingfat: 1-S2-1-10197339
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Blazingfat: 1-S2-1-10197339

Account Name: Blazingfat
    Account ID: Blazingfat
    In-Game Name: John Doe

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing.

Your Account Name: Conspiracy
    Summary: I am yellow (The Black Cultist) in this game, he is off-green (John Doe). He's Amnesiac and Night 2 turns Vigilante. I reveal that I am Mayor Day 3. He shoots me Night 3. He also shoots grey Night 4.

It says he is a new player, but post-game banter with him and the next lobby's banter with him shows that he's fully knowledgeable of his trolling. I can't provide evidence for this one, but in the next lobby a few of us mention to the host that he gamethrew the last one. The host kicks him. He joins again. The host misclicks and accidently promote him to host, apparently "Promote to Host" button is not far from the "Kick Player" button. Blazingfat (new host) decides to start the game with 8 people.

GT Vig.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Account Name: Blazingfat
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10197339
    In-Game Name: John Doe

Crimes Committed: Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: yodaddy
    Summary: The Game starts out normal. Blazingfat is Amnesiac at slot 11. A Vigilante dies night 1 and Blazingfat decides to remember Vigilante night 2. He is successful at remembering Vigilante and Day 2 5 (which is Mayor) decides to reveal himself. Blazingfat (11) pms him "citizen". Day 2 is skipped and during night 3 Blazingfat decides to shoot Confirmed Mayor immediately. He is successful and Confirmed Mayor dies to vigilante. Everybody thought it was a Witch, but there was no Witch in the game. He also decides to randomly shoot a Town Doctor as well. Town still wins the game because Mass Murderer took out the Triad. I asked him why he wanted to game throw and his response was "read the rules" "it tells me to do what I want" "I can shoot you every game".

Replay: BlazingFat gamethrow.SC2Replay

3. ISO #3

Re: Blazingfat: 1-S2-1-10197339

Night 2, he was amnesiac remembering Vigi. At day 3 all triads died.

Day 3 mayor reveals and asks for pms. 11 the vigi pms mayor "citizen". This indicates that he isn't new.

N3, he immediately chooses to shoot the revealed mayor.

At the end of the game, 11 claims "read the rules, I can shoot you every game if I want to. you got outplayed"

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4