{Watch List} Etheopian: 1-S2-1-10926928, IIIIIIIIIIII: 1-S2-1-11112761 Hoppelhasi: 1-S2-1-11404949
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Etheopian: 1-S2-1-10926928, IIIIIIIIIIII: 1-S2-1-11112761 Hoppelhasi: 1-S2-1-11404949

Account Name: Etheopian
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-10926928
    In-Game Name: Primo Bellucci

Account Name: IIIIIIIIIIII
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11112761
    In-Game Name: Neroli De Luca

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: FrankZappa
    Summary: Neroli De Luca, a bodyguard, blatantly protects a confirmed cultist night 2. Primo Bellucci, playing witch doctor, suddenly changes his target to Neroli De Luca at the end of night with no justifiable reason to do so. The bodyguard gets converted to cult and I, the vigilante, die. Town then loses miserably to cult.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Etheopian: 1-S2-1-10926928, IIIIIIIIIIII: 1-S2-1-11112761

SC ID VERIFICATION

Etheopian: 1-S2-1-10926928
    Hoppelhasi: 1-S2-1-11404949
    IIIIIIIIIIII: 1-S2-1-11112761

Review

This game is essentially madness.

Etheopian: He doesn't do anything strange or punishable. The only concerning thing is his sudden change of target to IIIIIIIIII, but there's no way to confirm that's Skyping.

IIIIIIIIII: He has no games played but he seems to know about the game. His ID also seems very new and he does a HORRIBLE play:

During D2 the Mason Leader (12) claims that 8 (Cultist) tried to convert him last night. There's no counterclaim and 8 decides to say that he's Vigilante and that he'll shoot 12. Personally I find it obvious 8 is just trying to gain time and convince the weakest players. IIIIIIIIIII is probably one of these (or is literally gamethrowing, but there's no way to know this). It seems that IIIIIIIII believed 8 would confirm himself during the night if 12 was dead and actually protected him.... HORRIBLE PLAY. He ended up killing the Vigilante that shot 8 and then got healed by WD getting converted into a Cultist. There hasn't been any new reports from this player so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he isn't very smart (he also talks in a very "intaro" way).

Hoppelhasi: During D2 he actually votes 8 but cancels his vote, making 8 not get trialed. This is acceptable, but apparently he gets mad at 3 (Mason, who was confirmed by 12 the Mason Leader) and decides to jail him. In his LW he writes that he's jailing and executing 3 because "he's annoying". Once in jail 3 says that why would he do that and that he's Mason confirmed by 12. Hoppelhasi responds with a "who knows" and executes him. He also intented to jail and execute 12 (who was spamming a lot and insulting him for executing the Mason) but 12 got lynched before he could do that. I believe he was aware that he was lynching a most likely Mason and wasn't reluctant to execute a Mason Leader as well.

Previous Offenses

Etheopian: None
    Hoppelhasi: None
    IIIIIIIIIIII: None

Player Offenses

Hoppelhasi: Reactionary Gamethrowing: WL X2

Recommended Action

Hoppelhasi: WL X2

Additional Notes

Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

I'm giving Hoppelhasi a Reactionary Gamethrowing because 3 and 12 actually spammed a lot and very aggresively so I can undertand that Hoppelhasi got mad and executed 3. Please take into consideration it's Reactionary and not Intentional for future reports.

I'll also like to keep an eye on IIIIIIIII in case we get any future reports with him. He has no games played but has Mafia knowledge and has a very new ID.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3