Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Magasunday: 1-S2-1-4110906

Account Name: Magasunday
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4110906
    In-Game Name: Santo

Crimes: Griefing, gamethrowing, leave training

Given this player's past history of crimes, I figure I won't have to go into too much depth to prove my point. He's not here to play to win.

Replay 1:

Maga roles Mayor in slot 12. He reveals when town is on their last legs and he consistently votes against the town's best interests, handing the victory to the evils.

He knows exactly what he is doing, evidenced by his messages. His goal isn't to play to win.

Replay 2:

Griefing and leave training. This is a player who is not here to help build a positive community and have a good time, but rather the opposite.

maga1.SC2Replay
    maga2.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Magasunday: 1-S2-1-4110906

Magasunday: 1-S2-1-4110906

Game 1:
    He is mayor, at day 4, triad is dead.
    He says to lynch 11 thinking he is MM, because a dead person visited him. He was veteran.

Day 5 he reveals, and goes to lynch 5 who is doctor and managed to heal 14, who confirmed him. mayor says "guilty or triad".
    He types suicide the next night, even though town might had a chance.

Game 2:
    A cult save is picked. Mag initiate a leave train verbally.

He has very recently been punished for griefing and pretending to skype, and is shown the warning at the start of both games.

Intentional Gamethrowing Leave Train
    BLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3