2. ISO #2102

3. ISO #2103

4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Being town and being wrong with my reads sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #2106
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Goddammit I might just join the next forum @deathworlds

This was so stressful, OWO. FUCKETH ME IN THEASS!! UmU

But also fun. owOoOOWOOowowoowOWOWOowowOowoWOooO
    trust me this was pretty chill.
    if you wanna see a really fucked up game go read S-FM Presidents

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

14. ISO #2114

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

18. ISO #2118

19. ISO #2119

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I wanted to trust you desperately this time lol, your version of things was alot less hellish than Yagamis
    Yeah, there's a reason why I always referred to it as the cursed timeline
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Light Yagami was lynched. They were Justice?
    Bahaha GG!

Perhaps I should have voted Light, but hey, we won anyway lol.
    -vote BananaCucho
    for carrying us. Also good job and good hammer @renegade ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #2129

I wanted to trust you desperately this time lol, your version of things was alot less hellish than Yagamis
    And that's what made it great ^^

I feel bad about Town losing every single recent game now. Let's do better next game! And let me roll town this time, else mag will say statistics were right once again...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    My raging clue that banana was the scummer was trying to imagine a world where the scum team agree that the person to CC justice should be light, and that he should claim first.
    Clever.

32. ISO #2132
    Ganelon

My raging clue that banana was the scummer was trying to imagine a world where the scum team agree that the person to CC justice should be light, and that he should claim first.
    yeah if banana had actually claimed first that would’ve been quite inspired. What he did was inspired enough anyways. Banana definitely earned this win

33. ISO #2133
    Ganelon

I think skipping was the optimal choice. Always try to get an odd number of people to MyLo/LyLo.

34. ISO #2134
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    The game I'm most proud of is DWs "Not your everyday average game" or whatever its called

This one is up there though
    Lmao I read that game I think.

35. ISO #2135
    Ganelon

Isn’t that the setup with the Cucks and the Skypers

36. ISO #2136
    Ganelon

I don't know who I hate playing against more as town; Cucho or Pringles?
    I’ll have to say Pringles
    Frinckles has the uncanny ability to completely change his play style when it suits him, and even put on a new personality for the outside world. I’ve actually never seen anyone as capable of hiding their com as him. Usually, no matter how hard you try, people still figure you out.

Punchy, as far as I was concerned, wasn’t anyone I’d ever seen on this website. I actually thought punchy was someone from MU bc it felt like an MU player lol

37. ISO #2137

I think if people were more aware of how certain people play this game would have turned out differently. Deathworld you were basically there, you said it yourself the crumbing was obvious. This is a known town trait of light. He cannot not make it obvious he is TPR lol.

Kind of a meh read but a dead Ganelon made me suspicious of MM in a game like this. Pretty mixed bag of players. familiarity is a common reason for kills imo, enough to be given a good consideration. Funny seeing MM actually did advocate for the kill. I know other people have played with ganelon before not just mm but from my pov mm is the only person for me that has a reason to want to see him dead based off my experience

38. ISO #2138

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Frinckles has the uncanny ability to completely change his play style when it suits him, and even put on a new personality for the outside world. I’ve actually never seen anyone as capable of hiding their com as him. Usually, no matter how hard you try, people still figure you out.

Punchy, as far as I was concerned, wasn’t anyone I’d ever seen on this website. I actually thought punchy was someone from MU bc it felt like an MU player lol
    Finckles is a psychopath!! uwU

39. ISO #2139

I think if people were more aware of how certain people play this game would have turned out differently. Deathworld you were basically there, you said it yourself the crumbing was obvious. This is a known town trait of light. He cannot not make it obvious he is TPR lol.

Kind of a meh read but a dead Ganelon made me suspicious of MM in a game like this. Pretty mixed bag of players. familiarity is a common reason for kills imo, enough to be given a good consideration. Funny seeing MM actually did advocate for the kill. I know other people have played with ganelon before not just mm but from my pov mm is the only person for me that has a reason to want to see him dead based off my experience
    The only reason I wanted him dead is because I strongly believed he was a TPR, probably Nurse (and he was). I however don't think it's a general reason to kill, unless it's a pure fear kill because someone always detects someone else when they are 1 town and 1 scum; it wasn't the case here.

40. ISO #2140
    Ganelon

I think rumox is saying that you’re more likely to kill people you know. This sounds reasonable to me, especially if you’re on your own site. e.g. on another site the exact opposite might be true

41. ISO #2141

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

What was actually impressive is that it didn't hinder his gameplay (and even probably enhanced it in a way). Most people can change what they look like, but they will play in a much less efficient way, usually.
    And yes, Sprinckles is part of the Universe and he plays Mafia so

The game with cucks and skypers was "Your Everyday Average Game", yes. A legend.

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 3rd, 2020 at 01:50 PM.

42. ISO #2142

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146

47. ISO #2147

48. ISO #2148

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    X_x I'm in game one tomorrow reeee
    Good luck to you and to the Skwirl community!!!

(for those not aware, Frinckles is representating Skwirl at the Champs)

49. ISO #2149

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post

Well, if you did tell me that, I'd say that it's off-topic! :P

50. ISO #2150