6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

11. ISO #1661

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    That's not even a scumread though. That's a cryptic "Banana and MM are tied together" message that he set up to try to make his fakeclaim look more credible
    I didn't see any actual scumread on me from Kira yesterday.
    You didn't provide a lead on day 1. Light was cryptic, but out of necessity since explicitly stating his role and lead would get him killed that night.

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

jfc

At least MM was polite enough to not have this dick-waving contest with me
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Frankly I agree.
    There's no incentive for town to not no-lynch today.
    We'll be in the same situation as today, except we will have more information, from the Justice's, and the mafia could kill the oracle giving us a confirmed lead to work off of.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #1673

Banana, you sound genuine, which DS & deathworlds pointed out. In fact, you sound more believable than Light. However, your actions make me think you're scum. You're protecting someone very scummy and lynched Revenant in the process. Compare this with Light, who advocated for a -skip. Also, Marsh's blunder solidifies my belief that you're scum with MM and Varcron.

24. ISO #1674

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Oh well, that solves it. As for Banana's results, it makes the team Deathworlds - Light - [Renegade / DS / Ceko]. Banana and Varcron are confirmed town. The Deathworlds and Varcron part was rather unexpected, I must admit.
    Compare this to Marshmallow's d1 read list.

List of Reads

BananaCucho

Theoneceko

Deathworlds
    Ganelon

(null) - Revenant

DS

Renegade

Light_Yagami
    Varcron (one of them is probably town because they don't look SvS, though)

Note how much these two posts contradict. You switched me to scum and marked Banana and Varcron as "confirmed town," when earlier today you took Banana off the towncore:

I'm on the fence between "Banana is a misguided townie" and "Banana is a powerwolf", atm. The case went out of nowhere, he literally finds something to say against me in nearly every post I made while I was part of the Banana Alliance yesterday? Screw that. Off the towncore you go, although I still feel like your D1 was good enough for me to keep you in town leans. Waiting on a reply.
    AND had Varcron in the deep red on your day 1 read list.

This confirms Light's theory that Marsh was bussing Varcron, until you decided to team with Varc+Banana against Light. I think you just bailed from your original strategy and went for Light out of desperation. This is clearly a change in thought processes from Marsh. Also, remember Light wanted this:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Team Is MM Varcron And Banana Im Willing To Lynch All Three.. GG ALL WP Game Over.
    In response to Varcron putting himself as "town" on a read list. Note that this smells like another desperate move by Varcron...
    And Bull Shit.. You Get To Fall In The Same Hole As The Other Two..
    Im Willing To Take On All Three Of The Scum Alone.. Lets Do This..
    You Are All Backed Into A Corner With No Defense You Cant Even Attack Me With Out Wincing..
    How About No Your Whole Team Is Found Out.. Its Already Over If You Think Im The Villain Vote Me.. And Neither You @Varcron @Marshmallow Marshall Or @BananaCucho Will.. At Least Not At The Same Time... Because It Will Confirm It All. And If All Three Of You Are On My Lynch At My Death The Town Will Know.. But At That Point It Will be 2 Late..
    Oh Im Pretty Hope Full It Will Be A Contest Between Me Varcron MM And Banana Soon.. Look How Banana Protected Varcron.. I Mean Be Real..
    Okay U Wish I Was Actress.. Like I Said Ill Fight All Three Of Ya Same Time.. No Problem Then Ill Make You Turn Your Head And Cough. Dont Blame Me Because I Got Lucky N1 Dont Blame Me You Slipped By Protecting Varcron. Dont Blame Me I Had A Base Line N1. And Dont Even Try And Blame Me For Mags Death..
    @Marshmallow Marshall , why are you so certain Banana is justice that it made you swap me with Varcron in terms of reads?

-vote Light_Yagami
    Oh well, that solves it. As for Banana's results, it makes the team Deathworlds - Light - [Renegade / DS / Ceko]. Banana and Varcron are confirmed town.
    I think Banana and Varcron voted Marshmallow because they know Marsh's scum meta, either from prior experience or from night chat discussion. (Disclaimer: I may be wrong about this, but Marsh is worse at scum than town because of another forum thread I recently read. Unfortunately, I can't include the exact quote because Frinckles won't let me.) As a result, Banana+Varc would want to distance themselves from Marsh to gain free townie points. It's possible that MM is actress because Varcron soft-voted MM:

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree with this, MM is our vote for today. If my theory is correct then we vote Yagami first thing tomorrow.
    However, if MM was actress and flipped town, this would likely backfire on Varc+Banana. Therefore I think MM is Paparazzi. Based on how quickly Banana counterclaimed Light, I think Banana is actress. Which leaves Varcron being the lover.

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    Banana is just working through thoughts. It's a natural progression.

Varcron, Mm, Light beginning to solidly into a team comp I think
    But if Banana IS Justice, then Varcron CANNOT be scum, because Varcron is confirmed town from Banana's mechanics
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

Seriously?????? This Is The Most Cracked Game Ive Played.
    We're certainly in a unique situation here. This is probably one of the only times it makes perfect sense to no-lynch.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

Why Would We Not Lynch MM In This Scenario Since Both Justices Checked Him?

Also Banana Is Clearly Busing Him.
    From my PoV and your town!PoV it makes perfect sense to lynch MM, because MM is mechanically confirmed scum.
    But to everyone else's PoV it's entirely possible that I am scum and MM is town, which means we're going to wait until you two come up with another check and if Oracle gives us a read.
    fucketh me in the ass

33. ISO #1683

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Banana, you sound genuine, which DS & deathworlds pointed out. In fact, you sound more believable than Light. However, your actions make me think you're scum. You're protecting someone very scummy and lynched Revenant in the process. Compare this with Light, who advocated for a -skip. Also, Marsh's blunder solidifies my belief that you're scum with MM and Varcron.
    I protected Vaccuum day 1 cause he was tied to Galeon, who I had a strong town read on. And I continue protecting him today because Galeon flipped town so from my point of view Vaccuum is confirmed town.

I did lynch Irreverent but I wasn't the only one on that lynch if you recall. Saying "you were on the mislynch and that makes you scummy vs the guy who wanted to skip" is just silly. I didnt know Irreverents alignment but he was the best option on the table so I stuck with it.

Kira refused to take a stance which is the oldest most predictable scum move in the book, and you're buying it hook line and sinker. Why? Are you the 3rd?

What blunder are you referring to? MM calling me and Vaccuum "confirmed town"? Kira is calling MM confirmed scum, if MM is town he knows 1) thats a lie, and therefore 2) that I'm actual justice, and I've cleared vaccuum from checking him against Galeon. Thats basic logic.

You're being incredibly obtuse and its starting to annoy to the point in that I'm questioning the reason why you're failing to connect any dots here.

34. ISO #1684

Why Would We Not Lynch MM In This Scenario Since Both Justices Checked Him?

Also Banana Is Clearly Busing Him.
    We are in mislynch lose. If you are scum then you are either bussing MM or lying about mm. If you are lying about MM that means that DW is the scum in Bananas justice check and so lynching MM would lose town the game if you are scum

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    We are in mislynch lose. If you are scum then you are either bussing MM or lying about mm. If you are lying about MM that means that DW is the scum in Bananas justice check and so lynching MM would lose town the game if you are scum
    I Promise You I Assure You That It Wont Be

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    From my PoV and your town!PoV it makes perfect sense to lynch MM, because MM is mechanically confirmed scum.
    But to everyone else's PoV it's entirely possible that I am scum and MM is town, which means we're going to wait until you two come up with another check and if Oracle gives us a read.
    Yeah I mean it's very likely we all just agree to lynch MM tomorrow anyway lol

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Compare this to Marshmallow's d1 read list.

Note how much these two posts contradict. You switched me to scum and marked Banana and Varcron as "confirmed town," when earlier today you took Banana off the towncore:

AND had Varcron in the deep red on your day 1 read list.

This confirms Light's theory that Marsh was bussing Varcron, until you decided to team with Varc+Banana against Light. I think you just bailed from your original strategy and went for Light out of desperation. This is clearly a change in thought processes from Marsh. Also, remember Light wanted this:

In response to Varcron putting himself as "town" on a read list. Note that this smells like another desperate move by Varcron...

@Marshmallow Marshall , why are you so certain Banana is justice that it made you swap me with Varcron in terms of reads?

I think Banana and Varcron voted Marshmallow because they know Marsh's scum meta, either from prior experience or from night chat discussion. (Disclaimer: I may be wrong about this, but Marsh is worse at scum than town because of another forum thread I recently read. Unfortunately, I can't include the exact quote because Frinckles won't let me.) As a result, Banana+Varc would want to distance themselves from Marsh to gain free townie points. It's possible that MM is actress because Varcron soft-voted MM:

However, if MM was actress and flipped town, this would likely backfire on Varc+Banana. Therefore I think MM is Paparazzi. Based on how quickly Banana counterclaimed Light, I think Banana is actress. Which leaves Varcron being the lover.
    I'd like to point out from this list thingy here

Y'all are speculating how I'd play scum, the problem is in the history of my playing of FM, I have never been scum

Your ideas of what I could potentially do if I were scum are great ideas, the problem is I haven't thought about them because I am citi, not scum.

PS: If you don't believe me you can check, I always act scummy no matter which game I play in.

42. ISO #1692

Honestly, I Hope I Do Die Tonight At This Point..
    As I said before, I'll even put it in bold white text for you to read easier.

There is no scenario in which scum kills you, Banana, me, or MM. Because killing any one of us confirms the other in each of our 1v1s, which scum wants us to try to figure out on our own.
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #1693

There is no scenario in which scum kills you, Banana, me, or MM. Because killing any one of us confirms the other in each of our 1v1s, which scum wants us to try to figure out on our own.
    I agree, killing any of you would be a town advantage which they don't want.

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

Bro Banana And MM Are Scum Here Ill Put It In Big Bold Letters So U Can Understand

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700