S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2159
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Bro Banana And MM Are Scum Here Ill Put It In Big Bold Letters So U Can Understand
    Jesus Christ, from YOUR perspective. You have to think multi-laterally.
    Learn to put yourself into anyone else's shoes, it's a very valuable skill for understanding people.
    I know that MM is scum, but yelling that every 5 minutes is a mute point at this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Jesus Christ, from YOUR perspective. You have to think multi-laterally.
    Learn to put yourself into anyone else's shoes, it's a very valuable skill for understanding people.
    I know that MM is scum, but yelling that every 5 minutes is a mute point at this stage.
    Im Not Yelling.. But Okay.. I Was Being Sarcastic Because U Insulted Me By Thinking I Didnt Understand What You Guys Were All Discussing.

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I still DONT UNDERSTAND why we are skipping when MM IS SCUM
    Ren, there isn't a way you could 100% know that from a town!renegade perspective.
    You'd have to make the following assumptions.
    1.) Yagami is lying, and Banana is Justice
    2.) that I am town.
    If you can 100% be sure with absolute certainty that those two are correct, then yes, MM is indeed scum. But since you, and the majority of town can't make those assumptions with 100% certainty, we're skipping today so we can get MORE information so we can make LESS assumptions.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #1710

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ren, there isn't a way you could 100% know that from a town!renegade perspective.
    You'd have to make the following assumptions.
    1.) Yagami is lying, and Banana is Justice
    2.) that I am town.
    If you can 100% be sure with absolute certainty that those two are correct, then yes, MM is indeed scum. But since you, and the majority of town can't make those assumptions with 100% certainty, we're skipping today so we can get MORE information so we can make LESS assumptions.
    All I am basing it off of is that MM is the center of the Justice claim venn diagram, and no 3rd justice claim has come forward. Seems pretty damn clear cut to me.

11. ISO #1711

All I am basing it off of is that MM is the center of the Justice claim venn diagram, and no 3rd justice claim has come forward. Seems pretty damn clear cut to me.
    Banana's result was that MM and I were different alignments.
    From my perspective, that could mean that MM is scum, but since we have Yagami here making the same claim from different sources, I can properly deduce that MM is 100% scum from mechanics, since either of these two claims have to be correct from my perspective.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #1712

MM or DW is scum if we believe banana though, which does not make it guaranteed that he's scum, especially if Light is just trying to lynch a town MM to win the game

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

It's not that hard, MM is being incriminated by both of the Justices, Yagami's incrimination comes from 100% mechanics, which means if you 100% believe Yagami is Justice, you 100% believe that MM and Banana is scum.
    Banana's incrimination comes from the result of MM being a different alignment than me. So if you 100% believe that Banana is Justice, then you 100% believe that Yagami is scum, and that it's 50/50 between MM and I.
    It's that coin flip that everyone else has to worry about from a town perspective.
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

(Justice)-[NZero-MM&Banana Same Alignment] - [N1-MM&Ganelon - Not The Same] - [N2-DS&Deathworlds - Same Alignment] - [N3-]

Okay So Based On This Information We Can Gather That MM & Banana Are Scum..... So Lets See Here I Tried Telling You All This Yesterday.. But Yall Didnt Listen...

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

(Justice)-[NZero-MM&Banana Same Alignment] - [N1-MM&Ganelon - Not The Same] - [N2-DS&Deathworlds - Same Alignment] - [N3-]

Okay So Based On This Information We Can Gather That MM & Banana Are Scum..... So Lets See Here I Tried Telling You All This Yesterday.. But Yall Didnt Listen...
    I lay claim to Oracle [N1 MM] [N2 DW] [N3 MM] wanted a confirmed lynch if I died.

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

Twice now you've conveniently "checked" someone against the person that dies that night.

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750