S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #11

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’ll have to say Pringles
    Frinckles has the uncanny ability to completely change his play style when it suits him, and even put on a new personality for the outside world. I’ve actually never seen anyone as capable of hiding their com as him. Usually, no matter how hard you try, people still figure you out.

Punchy, as far as I was concerned, wasn’t anyone I’d ever seen on this website. I actually thought punchy was someone from MU bc it felt like an MU player lol
    What was actually impressive is that it didn't hinder his gameplay (and even probably enhanced it in a way). Most people can change what they look like, but they will play in a much less efficient way, usually.
    And yes, Sprinckles is part of the Universe and he plays Mafia so

The game with cucks and skypers was "Your Everyday Average Game", yes. A legend.

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 3rd, 2020 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :