MakJuice: 1-S2-1-448601
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

MakJuice: 1-S2-1-448601

Sorry about the inconvenience but after reading that I'm supposedly bank hacking with my 12k points and 50 wins, and my points being banned, id like a restoration.\

-Mafia- (131).SC2Replay

I am providing a replay from 2016. I have been playing that long, and well before it..

My points right now are 12k, 50 wins and looks hacked, but I did a computer restore and thats what my computer somehow ended up giving me. Thankyou.

2. ISO #2

Re: MakJuice Requesting POINT RESTORATION. - Not allowing me to create Thread in other areas!

The reason I am requesting this is because in another thread https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...437#post854437

Gyrlander is insisting that I am point hacking becaues of my computer restore, and 12k points plus 50 wins only.... I can't tell my computer what I have and what I don't have. I have been having the same issue with Risk Legacy since my computer restore.

I'd gladly take back my fully finished achievements and 25k points..... Anyone who has been playing Mafia for the last 4 + years regularly knows me

3. ISO #3

Re: MakJuice: 1-S2-1-448601

You have been approved for 21290 points, 478 wins and 1114 games.

Achievements: The Last Laugh, Forever Alone, Epic Fail, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Corleone, Mission Failed, Gate of Steiner, Eternal Revenue Service, Judge of Dread.

Take into account that we're doing this because of your amount of points. Contact with an in-game admin when your point ban has been lifted in the next update to have your points restored.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6