{Watch List} RGBrownie: 1-S2-1-10300134
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

RGBrownie: 1-S2-1-10300134

Player: RGBrownie 1-S2-1-10300134
    Ingame: #6, Up

1. 6 was detective, He called 13 triad day 1 before he can even check it. 13 was triad.
    2. He "randomly" checked 14 and revealed him as DH
    3. After the court party he outed every evil. Impossible to be lucky enougth. Especially with 13
    4. After all this 6 throwing the game for town and give judge solo win.

There is no way for 6 to find every evil role in game. Also there is no way for 6 to know 13 is triad before the first night. Also he played versus his win condition.

cheating and throwing.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: RGBrownie Cheating and Gamethrowing

RGBrownie 1-S2-1-10300134

In a 2v1, he decides to give judge a solo win, throwing the game.

As for the cheating accusation,
    1. This is the only suspicious one. It could be lucky.
    2. He didn't randomly check 14. He looked at the logs to see who was voting him when he was bmed, he picked 14.
    3. I couldn't find this one. Are you saying he called every evil during/after court? Sorry, I just didn't see it.

Intentional Gamethrowing
    WLx2
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: RGBrownie Cheating and Gamethrowing

I wasn't cheating, I was acting as exe Day 1 so I didn't get attacked, I was going to check him no matter, he visited me and I was bm'd. I was checking logs to check who was voting me with me, and I noticed that 14 HAD VOTED, then when it was close to lynching 13, he decided to unvote. So I decided to check him, and it so happened, that he was Triad. I didn't cheat. I understand the throwing part, sorry.
    Last edited by RG Brownie; April 4th, 2020 at 11:53 PM.

5. ISO #5