Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    to be honest mrmpht i dont like strawberries very much. too many seeds get stuck in my teeth and they stay there until the next day if i forget to brush.
    Don’t worry, I’m a mutant blueberry. I taste like a blueberry but look like a strawberry.

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    Tbh the idea that a town core isn’t valuable is not completely true. There is still one scum today. Who we need to eliminate ASAP. Initial d1 reads are incredibly important.
    mrmpht thats what i was saying. but i also was thinking about something else

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    Feel like this towncore debate gets brought up way too much in games. idgaf about dogma, just play
    i dont see a reason to suppress philosophical discussion in thread. mrmpht. especially when it can help us win the game. i do think there are concepts we are not considering or maybe we are but just not saying it? i wonder who came up with the concept of cheeseburgers

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze View Post
    @naz

Are you still sticking with the no com-hunting rule?
    I mean...just do it personally but I don't want names thrown into the thread plz. Def no asking 'are you ______'
    It wasn't done in the previous version of this game was it? The first run doesn't count bc people's anon names weren't anonymous lool
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    WRONG

I gave my reason before I voted you.
    Plus, are you honestly going to shade me for not posting at the start of the day?
    That’s like a wolfy move. I have a life and I can’t always be online 24/7 if you can’t accept that then you shouldn’t be here.
    Oh I can accept that, I just can't accept how often you've been breathing down my neck since you joined this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    If Krabby isn’t scum.
    I’m looking at you next.
    Unless you care to explain what of value you have done so far.
    You haven't even developed a proper case on anyone yet, at this point you're scum hunting on the verge of wolfing, so for now I can town read you.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    Sorry about clogging the thread.

Alright now before I go to bed, just in case I’ll use the word Apple at the start of Day 2.
    If I don’t do it, lynch me!
    Here's the first thing I do not like about what you've said here, this reeks of scum, but you have been scum hunting so it's 50/50 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant Blueberry69
    Your list is wrong. I’m the town Hero. Correct it or else.
    You haven't really said anything of use other than to get your post count up, so no, you arn't a town hero at all; at least you're making discussion though.

My town list so far as of D1

Pringles
    Blueberry (he's making some decent discussion)

My so so reads
    Mireska
    Hammond

I know some of you will have objections to this, I honestly was just testing the waters at the beginning of D1

which some of you clearly didn't take kindly to.

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

Night 1

The employees of BioMed finished their shifts for the day and returned to their homes on empty highways after a long day of work. The spread of the coronavirus had begun, and it was in their hands now to control the spread...

Remember, if every player sends me a message saying they want day to start, day can start early (I will just add the time to the 48 hours. But EVERY single living player must send it to me.

Living:

@S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    @@S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    @S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze
    @S-FM pringles
    @S-FM punchy
    @IceCreamFan
    @S-FM krabby person
    @S-FM MMXX
    @S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by naz; April 4th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

39. ISO #239

Last night @S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze died from infection.
    Their last will:
    Oh, we're just getting started.

Only eight essential employees of BioMed Industries returned to work today. They were starting to feel the pressure as the stay in place orders continued to be pushed further and further into the year. With the public and their own families growing more and more restless, the employees begun to grow suspicious of each other, as their attempts of finding a cure were unsuccessful due to tech errors...

5 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Living:

@S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    @@S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    @S-FM pringles
    @S-FM punchy
    @IceCreamFan
    @S-FM krabby person
    @S-FM MMXX
    @S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69

Graveyard:
    Ψ(`_´ # )↝
    @S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze - Infected Employee

Day Posts:
    (∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*·。゚
    Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Day 4

Last edited by naz; April 10th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

So I completely forgot that this setup actually can have 2 scums, I thought it was just one that jumps from account to account

Shame cause most of my day 1 strategy was centered around that thought process

The good thing is I was not infected, so it at least worked

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Anyway I'll do a quick reread here soon, but I think lynching scientist should be our top priority, so someone outside of the town core

If we hit someone with a low post count day 1 and miss the scientist we may get lucky and hit the infected employee
    hitting an employee isn't "getting lucky". we need to find the doctor.