User Tag List

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    Look at this, doesnt post for hours then immediately sheeps the current vote without showing his own reasoning.
    WRONG

I gave my reason before I voted you.
    Plus, are you honestly going to shade me for not posting at the start of the day?
    That’s like a wolfy move. I have a life and I can’t always be online 24/7 if you can’t accept that then you shouldn’t be here.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    Assuming everyone in the Town Core is very readable personality wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    That’s a good point but at the same time it’ll be easy to tell if their that person or not.
    BIG PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze View Post
    Town cores are fundamentally bad in this game because the infected user will take over any account.

We are going to have to be reevaluating our reads every day because they will change.
    What do you suggest then?
    In my experience everyone distrusting everyone rarely works in games like these.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

So just for the sake of my sanity:
    We have an sheriff, who can check if someone gets infected.
    We have an doctor who protects against infection (and roleblocks infectees).
    And:
    An scientist (cult leader) who creates a new cultist if no other cultists exist, and
    Tomorrow, a cultist who can choose to infect someone at some point 2 nights after they get curled.
    There’s tons of potential WIFOM around infection, so I won’t even bother discussing that. However, it seems to me that we first need to lynch the scientist, and only afterwards the infected person.
    All our efforts, especially today and tomorrow, should be directed at finding this scientist.

Be wary of those who come in shepherd’s garbs professing love of man and preaching unto you. They are oft no more than wolves in sheep’s clothing.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Oh so if I understand the setup correctly the doctor CANNOT heal the first infection bc he acts at night, whereas the scientist acts during the day. Good to know.
    @naz tallah question
    it says the doctor protects against infection. Does that include the infection someone who is already infected would spread?

24. ISO #124

This obviously means that the Blood Analyst should under no circumstances reveal today. If he decides to gamble on it he may do so tomorrow, however. Whether that is a half baked idea or if anyone actually salutes it is a completely different question however. Thoughts?

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

...btw, just posting this here. For the love of god don’t try to act scummy just so the doctor doesn’t convert you. If you act scummy people will think you’re the Cult Leader, potentially resulting in a mislynch. I heavily doubt the scum would do that but I do believe they would try to use ‘In trying not to be too towny so I don’t get converted’ as an excuse. I believe that people who do that should be turbo-lynched and thrown into an unmarked grave.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    i think this approach is incorrect like not putting cheese on nachos. a towncore makes inconsistencies in character and reads more noticable. im hungry
    +20 tp
    and by that I mean both toilet paper AND town points.
    go buy yourself a drink with your newfound wealth

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    ...btw, just posting this here. For the love of god don’t try to act scummy just so the doctor doesn’t convert you. If you act scummy people will think you’re the Cult Leader, potentially resulting in a mislynch. I heavily doubt the scum would do that but I do believe they would try to use ‘In trying not to be too towny so I don’t get converted’ as an excuse. I believe that people who do that should be turbo-lynched and thrown into an unmarked grave.
    Anyone who says they're intentionally being scummy is to be sacrificed in my name. The potential benefits of such a move are completely outweighted by the disadvantages for the whole town.

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

I actually need to read the setup again because of all the day/night weirdness going on. Gonna post the setup here just so if anyone else needs it they can look here. Inb4 someone goes ‘LOOK HES TRYING TO BE USELESSLY HELPFUL HES SCUM LYNCH’
    A clever person of noble or divine blood would say exactly this, for you are supposed to have read the setup before the game.

Why do you hate Mr Krabs so much? Is it for pressure? ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS???

I find you all incredibly easy to mimic. Adopt a character and incarnate it. Be one with your new essence. And no, Sciencist, do not infest me because I said that please.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    A clever person of noble or divine blood would say exactly this, for you are supposed to have read the setup before the game.

Why do you hate Mr Krabs so much? Is it for pressure? ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR KRABS???

I find you all incredibly easy to mimic. Adopt a character and incarnate it. Be one with your new essence. And no, Sciencist, do not infest me because I said that please.
    I have no idea how the last sentence translates into ‘pls infect me’ but ok

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

I have no idea how the last sentence translates into ‘pls infect me’ but ok
    I realized my pos - uh, I mean your mortal spirit - was unclear. I meant to address this sentence : Inb4 someone goes ‘LOOK HES TRYING TO BE USELESSLY HELPFUL HES SCUM LYNCH’

since posting the setup in the thread horribly looks like exactly that.

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    Random Fact:
    Fürst Pückler didnt made the Ice Cream
    This mortal is a liability. I suggest that we get rid of him later, while not necessarily on day 2, because he is an easy reinfection target for an Infected Employee. Let us sacrifice unbelievers and impious, scummy mortals for the pandemic to stop.

45. ISO #145

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    This mortal is a liability. I suggest that we get rid of him later, while not necessarily on day 2, because he is an easy reinfection target for an Infected Employee. Let us sacrifice unbelievers and impious, scummy mortals for the pandemic to stop.
    Random Fact:
    No one can perfectly imitate the IceCreamFan
    Fürst Pückler Ice Cream will win us the game

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze View Post
    Town cores are fundamentally bad in this game because the infected user will take over any account.

We are going to have to be reevaluating our reads every day because they will change.
    Mireska brings an important point up. This is a disguiser game. The one who hath praised Xolotl for a purge against humanity remains who he is forever, and he is the main threat. We can definetly towncore to find the Sciencist, but do not be lured : this towncore does not mean that we will never have to sacrifice one of its members. However, is it logical to hunt for the Sciencist before hunting for the Infected Employee, for Xolotl's power is infinite : the plague will replicate itself as long as someone keeps the praise up.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150