Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Spoiler : Hammond :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    I’ll join Fam!
    That’s a wolfy pop in to a dumb question.
    Ew.
    Hammond is the 3rd person to show a scum read on Krabs - Mireska was first, I was 2nd. Mireska was infected by end of day 1, perhaps Hammond here was looking to pocket me?

Can I join it?
    Then again, Hammomd insists over and over about wanting to be in the town core, something that I personally see townie as I feel a scum would try to slide in rather than blatantly ask to be in it. Unless this person is known for wanting to do this, but we cant use meta this game.

WRONG

I gave my reason before I voted you.
    Plus, are you honestly going to shade me for not posting at the start of the day?
    That’s like a wolfy move. I have a life and I can’t always be online 24/7 if you can’t accept that then you shouldn’t be here.
    I mean his reason was for a troll/NAI response to a troll/NAI question, and his tunnel just basically took off from there

Do I not exist?
    Smh.
    Thia feels townie. He wants to be noticed. Where a scum could be content not being the center of attention...

I’m surprised no one is mentioning me.
    @IceCreamFan
    Read on me, Go!
    Same as above

I’m voting Krabby tomorrow.
    Honestly at THIS point it feels like Hammond is simply stuck in a town tunnel.

I wasn’t even mentioning you.
    /Vote MMXX

-vote MMXX

This is Slipped Wolf.
    This right here was so confusing to me. I had to reread the interaction a bunch and I overlooked this before.

I dont think MMXX "slipped", but Hammonds mindset of thinking he did makes sense and seems genuine. So I townread Hammond for it.

In fact the follow up between MMXX and Hammond does feel like a TvT misunderstanding:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I wasn't saying that the point was about me, I was saying that I disagreed with the point you made about Mireska's action being anti-town (at least, for the reason you stated).

What, do you just assume that because I commented on it, I must have thought it was about me?

Why would you even bother defending a scum?
    To point something out?

Want to give reasons besides "slipped wolf?"

I thought I made it obvious.

(1) I was not defending a scum. I'm saying I disagreed with your characterization of what pro-town and anti-town behavior is.
    (2) Mireska was not scum during D1 and only became scum during the night. Blueberry already pointed this out so you are either hard-tunneled or refused to read.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    I'm not sure I completely understand your reasoning, but paranoid mortals feeling targeted by things they weren't targeted by is rarely scum indicative, yet the foolishness of humans make them lynched. It is of course not town indicative, though, but I doubt your reason to push him is valid, although you thinking it is is probably town indicative for you. You go around my towncore now.
    For MMXX's reference, this is what I mean by Pretzel and I gelling. I forgot about this post before the reread, but I feel connected with this guy

Tl;dr Im inclined to think that Hammond is a town. My only concern is the way he latched onto Krabs early, he wasnt the initiator of the mass scum reads on Krabs but rather the 3rd person to vocalize it.

Other than that I see a town that is locked into his tunnels on Krabs and MMXX. He scumread MMXX for a perceived slip (it wasnt) and then tunneled it hardcore

I havent completely finished my Hammond reread but I dont see the scientist there

I kinda wanna reread blueberry now cause I am doubting all of my scum reads except for ice cream. But Im kinda beat, its super late and I should probably at least attempt to sleep

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Just another expand on that

I think now that MMXX vs Hammond was TvT but if I had to choose a scum there I choose MMXX. Hammond is a tunneler but at least he has had firm opinions all game
    you keep talking about the tip the the pizza hasnt been delivered villager girl. mrmpht.

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

We've got 7.5 hours

I plead that you guys can switch over to ice cream

But either way we aint no lynching
    I should be here at EoD, do have things to do through the rest of day though

Gonna take a bit to look at what you said about Hammond

10. ISO #810

Mortals, I have an announcement to make. I will probably not be online at the end of the day, although I will try.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    actually mrmpht now that im reading more of mmxx & hammonds interactions im kind of confused. hammond seems to think that mmxx is a slipped infected to responding to something directed at krabby i think but flips to strawberry during the icecream chaos despite saying the infected is between krabby/mmxx
    So I was right when I thought he was pushing people in the background, although he's more involved than others... I believe he should be seriously reconsidered outside of your town core, Pringles. To make sure I am not being fooled, I will re-read Hammond's posts, though.

11. ISO #811

Mortals, I have an announcement to make. I will probably not be online at the end of the day, although I will try.

So I was right when I thought he was pushing people in the background, although he's more involved than others... I believe he should be seriously reconsidered outside of your town core, Pringles. To make sure I am not being fooled, I will re-read Hammond's posts, though.
    I could be being pocketed by hammy

Could I interest you in an ice cream lynch today? If we are going to get rid of liabilities now is the only time to do it. Its better than skipping day, at worst liability is mislynched, at best scientist who argued "Im too scummy to be scum"

12. ISO #812

There's still stuff I need to think through about your post pringles but one thing that comes to mind immediately is, what about the point I made earlier that Hammond has shown a strong explicit emphasis on "anti-town vs. pro-town," "benefiting the town," etc.? This type of perspective is one I could see jiving with a more out-there scientist persona, especially in conjunction with what I've said several times in my discussion about scientist playstyle. I could see such a scientist + mindset being willing to try and push into the towncore, for example.

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

Spoiler : Hammond's strange behavior :
    Exactly why the PoE for today is MMXX, Krabby and IceCream.
    There the easiest to impersonate and all have the possibility to be scientist.
    Heck, 2/3 could be the scum right there.
    Do you disagree?
    Hammond gives his full list of scumreads here, which fits the consensus (his PoE being the people he scumreads in theory). It can be used as a basis to analyze his next posts.
    I think IceCream is simply a troll player.
    Here he says he think Icecream should not be in the PoE, and tries to get him out of it:
    If you want to be in the Town Core, SOLVE THE GAME!

You are not benefiting Town at ALL right now.
    Disagree with that? Then tell me in what way your helping Town.
    Other then “I’m not scum” kinda shit.
    Ok.
    Can I have your Reads?
    It’s just Reads.
    Heck I’ve seen trolly plays just RNG fuckin reads.
    Reads aren’t hard to do.
    I said “other” then that.
    Look I’m trying to help you.
    Understand not everyone thinks like you and from their perspective your coming off as scummy.
    My suggestion is find someone, make a solid case on them and push it.
    A lot of attempts to save a poor doomed soul. But then...
    I think your a miss lynch here but you could also just be someone who got a Scientist Rolecard.
    I don’t want people to mislynch you as I feel Krabby and MMXX are better lynches then you.

P.S.
    Want to remind everyone that my word for tomorrow is “Tits”
    "I think you're town, but you could also be scum." I could even stretch it a bit and say that this is a slip from Hammond, who implies he knows Icecream to be a mislynch in this sentence. This post is really bad.
    -vote Krabby

Then do it!
    I’m not lynching Ice Cream
    He completely decides that Icecream is a bad target now, and votes Krabby. And then, without any explaination :
    Ok yeah.
    Strawberry is Scientist Protecting their infected buddy!

It’s Strawberry and one of Krabby/MMXX.

-vote Strawberry

At the start today they tried to lead attention away from the PoE, yet votes Ice Cream.
    Everyone read over Strawberry and you’ll notice that their trying really hard to protect either Krabby or XXMM.
    This is a Scum Tell
    ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ?
    Yeah, vote Strawberry.
    I’m not liking them AT ALL right now.
    This mortal makes absolutely no sense. I believe it is very possible that he is summoning the dark power (is the Sciencist). That being said, MMXX is much worse in my eyes.

not a big fan of HRE mrmpht. hear me out. they were the ones who mireska had the most negative things to say to. naturally mireska was turned to both shut them up and learn who might be the scientist. that makes the most sense to me right now.
    point still stands mrmpht. hre is stealing from the cookie jar
    Punchy may be right on Hammond if we are wrong on MMXX. Look at the quotes and at my divine comments above. My vote remains on MMXX, but Hammond follows his closely in my scumreads.

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

I could be being pocketed by hammy

Could I interest you in an ice cream lynch today? If we are going to get rid of liabilities now is the only time to do it. Its better than skipping day, at worst liability is mislynched, at best scientist who argued "Im too scummy to be scum"
    It is the least interesting of the interesting lynches in my eyes. I would strongly prefer to lynch MMXX, who is already at L-2, or Hammond. I do know that you are not sold on the Hammond lynch, according to your recent post about him, but my opinion differs from yours on that point. My vote remains, at least for now.

17. ISO #817

It is the least interesting of the interesting lynches in my eyes. I would strongly prefer to lynch MMXX, who is already at L-2, or Hammond. I do know that you are not sold on the Hammond lynch, according to your recent post about him, but my opinion differs from yours on that point. My vote remains, at least for now.

Okay I'm feeling dangerous this morning. The more I see MMXX the more I like him and the more beneficial I see him to town

So lets lynch Hammond

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Spoiler : Hammond :

Hammond is the 3rd person to show a scum read on Krabs - Mireska was first, I was 2nd. Mireska was infected by end of day 1, perhaps Hammond here was looking to pocket me?

Then again, Hammomd insists over and over about wanting to be in the town core, something that I personally see townie as I feel a scum would try to slide in rather than blatantly ask to be in it. Unless this person is known for wanting to do this, but we cant use meta this game.

I mean his reason was for a troll/NAI response to a troll/NAI question, and his tunnel just basically took off from there

Thia feels townie. He wants to be noticed. Where a scum could be content not being the center of attention...

Same as above

Honestly at THIS point it feels like Hammond is simply stuck in a town tunnel.

This right here was so confusing to me. I had to reread the interaction a bunch and I overlooked this before.

I dont think MMXX "slipped", but Hammonds mindset of thinking he did makes sense and seems genuine. So I townread Hammond for it.

In fact the follow up between MMXX and Hammond does feel like a TvT misunderstanding:

For MMXX's reference, this is what I mean by Pretzel and I gelling. I forgot about this post before the reread, but I feel connected with this guy

Tl;dr Im inclined to think that Hammond is a town. My only concern is the way he latched onto Krabs early, he wasnt the initiator of the mass scum reads on Krabs but rather the 3rd person to vocalize it.

Other than that I see a town that is locked into his tunnels on Krabs and MMXX. He scumread MMXX for a perceived slip (it wasnt) and then tunneled it hardcore

I havent completely finished my Hammond reread but I dont see the scientist there

I kinda wanna reread blueberry now cause I am doubting all of my scum reads except for ice cream. But Im kinda beat, its super late and I should probably at least attempt to sleep
    Okay I'm feeling dangerous this morning. The more I see MMXX the more I like him and the more beneficial I see him to town

So lets lynch Hammond
    -vote S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    I have not read everything and do not have time to do so for now, but I horribly fail to understand your progression on both MMXX and Hammond. Not that I disagree with voting Hammond (here you go)

But I'd like to understand your reasoning.
    Putting Hammond at L-1. EoD is close, and I think the lynch system is majority, so this is a wise choice. I really hope you are not consorting with dark powers, Pringles, because if you are, we are probably all lost already.

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

I have not read everything and do not have time to do so for now, but I horribly fail to understand your progression on both MMXX and Hammond. Not that I disagree with voting Hammond (here you go)

But I'd like to understand your reasoning.
    Putting Hammond at L-1. EoD is close, and I think the lynch system is majority, so this is a wise choice. I really hope you are not consorting with dark powers, Pringles, because if you are, we are probably all lost already.
    I'm compromising here. After sleeping on it I want MMXX alive. I think he's town

I'm willing to let Hammy go because even though I have a town read on him, 2 of my strongest townreads scum read him (you and punchy) and this train looks cleanest of all the trains Ive seen today

23. ISO #823

I'm compromising here. After sleeping on it I want MMXX alive. I think he's town

I'm willing to let Hammy go because even though I have a town read on him, 2 of my strongest townreads scum read him (you and punchy) and this train looks cleanest of all the trains Ive seen today
    This and the potential of town MMXX helping us win/solve the game is greater than town Hammy

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

To give an example, it's not been difficult to engage in a dialogue with pringles, punchy, Quetz, etc., but I have been totally unable to establish any such thing with HRE, even accounting for activity mismatches

I'm not even trying to say that it's alignment-indicative, it's just extremely frustrating for me when trying to progress my read on him

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

@naz Is lynch majority or plurality?
    majority
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

28. ISO #828

Can you elaborate some on this, I think I know what you mean but it'd help to get a quick rundown between the different trains in your eyes
    Every other train has had my scum reads or people outside of my town core on them. This one right now doesnt

This train was also the hardest forming train, where high/easy votes on you and Krabs formed quickly

29. ISO #829

Every other train has had my scum reads or people outside of my town core on them. This one right now doesnt

This train was also the hardest forming train, where high/easy votes on you and Krabs formed quickly
    I thought your argument earlier was that Krabs and I were / should have been visibly scummy? As an explanation for the trains.

Another possible counterpoint is that there are only 2 scum (1 with no extra information) and activity has been limited in the past ~12 hours or so

30. ISO #830

I will say that favoring a train you think has been harder is an intuitive town viewpoint, even if this setup is not a traditional town-scumteam split, so I'll give you that

31. ISO #831

I thought your argument earlier was that Krabs and I were / should have been visibly scummy? As an explanation for the trains.

Another possible counterpoint is that there are only 2 scum (1 with no extra information) and activity has been limited in the past ~12 hours or so
    Well Krabs has been the defacto easy mislynch carry over from day 1 so votes on him made sense

Votes on you also made sense given you didnt start really digging in until you were in trouble

Yes, you were both universally scumread for a reason, and people outside the town core or scum could definitely legitimately scum read each other as well given the nature of this setup

All and all being said after both of you posted more you MMXX still have 2 votes from Krabs and Ice cream which doesnt feel clean at all

Does that all make sense? In my head it does

32. ISO #832

One thing I'm considering is that, iirc, no one was really interested (except maybe punchy?) in looking at HRE until I brought him up (and kept bringing him up). Since then, people have been reading him more closely, and pringles weakened the townread + Quetz found some things they considered scummy that were independent of my own points.

This is reflective of a thought I've had that HRE pushed into the townscore and then scampered, which would explain the lack of engagement in the latter part of day. Maybe he's just busy or I'm tunneling, idk

33. ISO #833

One thing I'm considering is that, iirc, no one was really interested (except maybe punchy?) in looking at HRE until I brought him up (and kept bringing him up). Since then, people have been reading him more closely, and pringles weakened the townread + Quetz found some things they considered scummy that were independent of my own points.

This is reflective of a thought I've had that HRE pushed into the townscore and then scampered, which would explain the lack of engagement in the latter part of day. Maybe he's just busy or I'm tunneling, idk
    No I can definitely see it

34. ISO #834

Well Krabs has been the defacto easy mislynch carry over from day 1 so votes on him made sense

Votes on you also made sense given you didnt start really digging in until you were in trouble

Yes, you were both universally scumread for a reason, and people outside the town core or scum could definitely legitimately scum read each other as well given the nature of this setup

All and all being said after both of you posted more you MMXX still have 2 votes from Krabs and Ice cream which doesnt feel clean at all

Sure, I can see the thought process. Both original trains made sense to you but there are some suspect things lingering that make you feel iffy, whereas the HRE train does not exhibit that right now.

As for the votes on me, Ice Cream's slot is just an opaque wall. So they're clearly just fishing for a lynch outside of themselves but I have no idea from what viewpoint

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    -vote S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    I think you are the scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    -vote IceCreamFan
    I apologize for scumreading you Quetzalcoatl, this person obviously doesn't like blueberries!
    I know there were like 150 total posts between these two but I want to know what happened here, since it's not apparent to me in the ISO

37. ISO #837

And my vote is going to stay there until MM proves me otherwise.

38. ISO #838

I don't know if this is the best way to explain it, but I've had this feeling about HRE that the slot doesn't take inputs, only sends outputs. If that makes sense
    First thing you've said that I can wholeheartedly agree with, he hasn't responded to your or my retorts.

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

-unvote

Leave your vote since you wont be around EOD, I can revote

But I wanna hear Hammond claim

@Hammy now is the time to claim
    Fair, but I doubt claims made in articulo mortis mean anything, really.

Good explaination, I understand where that comes from and somewhat agree about the cleanness.
    This and the potential of town MMXX helping us win/solve the game is greater than town Hammy

41. ISO #841

i woke up and read and thought about agreeing with villager girl and quetz to lynch ice cream. mrmpht my scientist read isnt going anywhere anyway.

I’m busy!
    -vote MMXX

Due to re-evaluation.
    but this is terrible.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

I do not understand this, but feel free not to answer if you don't want to. You have my blessing.
    Honestly it just feels really shitty that I'm at nearly the same place I was with Hammond at SoD (though he's kinda done a few things since like vote strawberry???) because he just refuses to engage with anything I send in his direction
    To give an example, it's not been difficult to engage in a dialogue with pringles, punchy, Quetz, etc., but I have been totally unable to establish any such thing with HRE, even accounting for activity mismatches

I'm not even trying to say that it's alignment-indicative, it's just extremely frustrating for me when trying to progress my read on him
    Your failure to follow your questions up with pushes or conclusion is a cause of this. However, Hammond himself has been sticking to a background playstyle, so it's not totally your fault. I can see this post coming from a town mindset, although my scumread on you remains.

48. ISO #848

I’m busy!
    -vote MMXX

Due to re-evaluation.
    I am utterly disappointed in the poor efficiency of this mortal. Your "reevaluations" feel more like excuses to not show any progression; they are forced. And once again, you forgot the S-FM in your vote.

Claim a role.

49. ISO #849

Your failure to follow your questions up with pushes or conclusion is a cause of this. However, Hammond himself has been sticking to a background playstyle, so it's not totally your fault. I can see this post coming from a town mindset, although my scumread on you remains.
    i will say there have been some angles mmxx pillow pushing on have been a bit strange.

There's still stuff I need to think through about your post pringles but one thing that comes to mind immediately is, what about the point I made earlier that Hammond has shown a strong explicit emphasis on "anti-town vs. pro-town," "benefiting the town," etc.? This type of perspective is one I could see jiving with a more out-there scientist persona, especially in conjunction with what I've said several times in my discussion about scientist playstyle. I could see such a scientist + mindset being willing to try and push into the towncore, for example.
    that kind of approach isnt necessarily scum indicative. and discussion about what we should all do was discussed extensively by village girl and mmxx. hm. thats the hot dog calling the kettle black. mrmpht.

50. ISO #850