User Tag List

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1874
  1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

First question I'll address is whether Mireska can be scientist doing a gambit. Feel free to let me know if something is wrong

Can Mireska be scientist rather than infected? (if town, gamethrowing)
    If yes:
    (1) Infected kills = 4v2
    -> Mireska lynched = 4v1
    -> Infected hopes to kill = 3v1 or 4v1
    -> If even one TPR is still alive, probably sure loss, otherwise likely loss.

(2) Infected does not kill = 5v2
    -> Strong chance we lynch Mireska for being confirmed scum, which is basically an insta-loss
    -> If Mireska is not lynched, suppose someone is mislynched = 4v2
    -> Infected hopes to kill in night = 3v2
    -> Mireska lynched = 3v1
    -> Infected hopes to kill in in night = 2v1 LYLO/MYLO

So basically the best case scenario is 2v1 LYLO/MYLO. I don't really believe in this

5. ISO #1105

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    First question I'll address is whether Mireska can be scientist doing a gambit. Feel free to let me know if something is wrong

Can Mireska be scientist rather than infected? (if town, gamethrowing)
    If yes:
    (1) Infected kills = 4v2
    -> Mireska lynched = 4v1
    -> Infected hopes to kill = 3v1 or 4v1
    -> If even one TPR is still alive, probably sure loss, otherwise likely loss.

(2) Infected does not kill = 5v2
    -> Strong chance we lynch Mireska for being confirmed scum, which is basically an insta-loss
    -> If Mireska is not lynched, suppose someone is mislynched = 4v2
    -> Infected hopes to kill in night = 3v2
    -> Mireska lynched = 3v1
    -> Infected hopes to kill in in night = 2v1 LYLO/MYLO

So basically the best case scenario is 2v1 LYLO/MYLO. I don't really believe in this
    Sorry, I guess since the question is about whether the slot is the scientist, wouldn't be Mireska above but actually the original strawberry

6. ISO #1106

Sorry, I guess since the question is about whether the slot is the scientist, wouldn't be Mireska above but actually the original strawberry
    yo man stop being a cold dog. mrmpht this is a simple question. what role are you and what did you do? your apprehension is weird since you made direct-ness a whole concept yesterday

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Assuming that strawberry is now Mireska / infected:

(1) Mireska was originally doctor
    -> Mireska was not roleblocked last night and instead failed infection onto the scientist.

-> (A) We lynch Mireska = 5v1
    --> Enter next day (scientist cannot do anything in night) = 5v1
    --> If we lynch scientist, we obviously win
    --> Mislynch = 4v1
    --> Since the doctor is dead, infection will succeed = enter night 3v2
    --> Since the doctor is dead and infected knows scientist, kill succeeds
    --> Enter day at 2v2
    --> Town loses
    Like pringles said, MYLO at 5v1

-> (B) We lynch for scientist
    --> If scientist lynched, we should win
    --> Mislynch = 4v2
    --> Since doctor is dead, kill will succeed as the infected knows the scientist
    --> Enter next day at 3v2 LYLO, which should then enter either 3v1 or 2v1 MYLO/LYLO

(2) Mireska was originally blood analyst / lab tech
    -> Doctor is still alive

-> (A) Mireska lynch scenario the same, except now there is a chance for infections and kills to fail

-> (B) We lynch for scientist
    --> Mislynch = 4v2
    --> Doctor roleblocks Mireska, who dies of exhaustion
    --> Enter next day = 4v1
    --> I think this is basically MYLO although doctor does add some complications ofc

9. ISO #1109

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    yeah but the point is we need to find out whether mireska is lying or not. and for that to happen we need an actual doctor to out. mrmpht. once they do we have a pie or elimination and win. if you are doctor we need to know if mireska was roleblocked or found scientist. if you are a fakeclaiming scientist and mireska does not die tonight we know you are scientist and not doctor its like making a pb and j
    mrmpht. here is the breakdown if you missed it.

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

Unless I'm mistaken, lynching for scientist today gives us an extra lynch attempt at the scientist while lynching Mireska may not, which I guess is what pringles was saying implicitly
    my understanding is that the doctor is dead. so i would like to find out if thats true and you are unhelpful mrmpht

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

let me ask you mmxx. do you think mireska is the type of player to slip a detail like that when they were literally handed the role card that says you will be role blocked by docs mrmpht?
    I have no clue, anything's possible in the heat of the moment

Clearly Mireska also forgot that they might hit the scientist, unless you think they knew who the scientist was, which has its own implications

18. ISO #1118

Clearly Mireska also forgot that they might hit the scientist, unless you think they knew who the scientist was, which has its own implications
    thats the point mrmpht. you need to claim because it feels like your giving yourself room

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

Unless I'm mistaken, lynching for scientist today gives us an extra lynch attempt at the scientist while lynching Mireska may not, which I guess is what pringles was saying implicitly
    Yeah thats basically it. You laid it out well. We could tske the free lynch of Mireska, but it doesnt actually end up benefiting us at all, even if he started as doc

Punchys right though, you gotta claim now

23. ISO #1123

i think mireska is up-front and fun as a person but i do not take thier personal qualities over the status quo. mrmpht. if the doctor is alive still they die. if the doctor is not its worse. that is the point.
    Even if this is the case, its more risky to try lynch Mireska than it is to try to lynch scientist. 2 shots vs 1

24. ISO #1124

and there is explicitly a problem with this. a conflict of interest. mrmpht doctor has yet to claim so if my theory is correct. you could be middling here i dont care about your models because anyone townie knows them

25. ISO #1125

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Even if this is the case, its more risky to try lynch Mireska than it is to try to lynch scientist. 2 shots vs 1
    Even if doc is dead and Mireska kills someone. 3v2 LYLO, we get a second shot at scientist

5v1 MYLYO only gives us 1 shot at scientist

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

Yep, for me it honestly makes sense that Mireska may have just forgotten doc can rb and was cocky in the excitement of the moment

I forgot doc could rb myself until someone brought it up (cant remember if it was Krabs or Punchy off of the top of my head)

28. ISO #1128

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

34. ISO #1134

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

pringles, your read on me has moved a lot in the town direction while Quetz (and some extent Krabby) have stayed put with their reads on me. Does this affect your reads at all?

I'm also aware of the possibility that you are scientist trying to pocket me.

I guess Quetz / Krabby can answer this question in reverse if they so choose

42. ISO #1142

pringles, your read on me has moved a lot in the town direction while Quetz (and some extent Krabby) have stayed put with their reads on me. Does this affect your reads at all?

I'm also aware of the possibility that you are scientist trying to pocket me.

I guess Quetz / Krabby can answer this question in reverse if they so choose
    You need to claim

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

I don't necessarily disagree with it, but it'll be helpful (for everyone I think) to have the logic laid out explicitly
    You cant say this, then spell out clearly how next day is basically MLYLO or LYLO, and then dodge claiming

47. ISO #1147

Whatever, punchy gets his wish I guess since even you are pressuring me to claim.

I'm doctor. I was really hoping to get more out of Quetz before doing this.

I was tempted to claim lab tech but from the game, I can tell there's a non-trivial chance I would be unable to defend my true claim.

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

Whatever, punchy gets his wish I guess since even you are pressuring me to claim.

I'm doctor. I was really hoping to get more out of Quetz before doing this.

I was tempted to claim lab tech but from the game, I can tell there's a non-trivial chance I would be unable to defend my true claim.
    I believe you for now

Pretzel next

50. ISO #1150

MMXX doc play makes sense. He really didnt wanna claim when in trouble day 1 and effectively fought off the lynch

He could also be scientist. He's a strong player and I could see him making thia move

At the end of the day you gotta make a play based on trust and gut and I trust MMXX is doc