S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

dyjejeyndvnethwt
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Why did that close thread? Votes reset
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post

There is never NOT a reason to be hunting for the infected as well
    No.
    There are two scum why would we never try to hunt for both of the scums
    Because we have to lynch the Sciencist today, and that lynching the Infected Employee today is literally useless. Tomorrow, he will be another person, so we will have gained absolutely nothing.

-vote S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    I think you are the scientist
    I would say that is OMGUS, but since I am my own God, I will just say that you suck (or more exactly, that your reasoning sucks and/or is not part of this world for you have not expressed it).
    Lynching the infected person is never not something we want to do because it narrows down the lynch pool for the following day so we can find the scientist
    Lynching the Infected Employee is better than lynching a loyal mortal, because it means the Sciencist will be alone until the end of the next day. That is the only benefit. If we only lynch Infected Employees, we will lose, though. I will repeat what has been my mantra : as long as Xolotl is praised, we will cursed to die one by one, until none of us remain.
    Nobody ever said that we should no-lynch. We only have to lynch people who are likely to be the Sciencist and who we should not keep to MYLO, while still hunting for the Sciencist.
    Yes I know that post and that vote gave conflicting signals

As much as I hate to say it, the blue-red-mutant-69-berry is probably town. I believe he is the same person he was yesterday (because I think it's quite obvious that his personality remains). As for the part that really matters, the only question : "is he the Sciencist?", I will say that the Sciencist would be too busy praising Xolotl in the shadows and letting us sacrifice eachother meaninglessly to save our poor bodies to push at people actively and to put him at high risk of being lynched.

And since apparently votes were reset :
    -vote IceCreamFan

Taking him to MYLO is probably the most horrible mistake we could ever make. He is not hard to mimic at all, he is useless, and he could very well be the Sciencist laughing in the corner while consorting with dark powers. If you want to narrow the lynch pool, Blueberry, look there instead.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    I agree, but I also don't see the reason to look down on him [IceCreamFan] and overlook him as a potential scum. Everyone must be looked at thoroughly no matter what.
    Indeed : my post implied the same thing. It even implied that, as either a liability or the scum we are trying to find, he should die, either today or tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    It’s MMXX or Krabby.
    Pick One.
    Explain, mortal. Would you have such a keen spirit that you would be able to put everyone but those two in a towncore? If so, please do explain. If you scumread them both invidually, please do explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I think things are a bit different in a anon-disguiser game but I understand the sentiment. Thanks for the answers
    It is even worse to be a simple and useless being in a game where a disguiser is present, for you become an easy target if you are town. As the Sciencist, however, it can be a good strategy to go under the radar. There is one thing that strategy didn't take into account though. And that is called... Not under the God's watch.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    Im Helping The Town By Becoming Comfirmed Town/Too Shitty To Be Shit (You Have One Less Person To Focus On Being The Scientist)

Impersonating Me Is Way Too Difficult And A Risky Task Aswell

Screw You
    You do know there is a rule against claiming your identity, right, mortal? And, really, remember that thou art mortal, you mortal. Not invincible.

So Basically The Doctor Should Spam Vaccines On Himself And When We Lynch Scientist There Will Be Only One Infected Left
    He Wins Ties Against Infected Right?

If We Kill The Scientist We Literally Win (If Infected Didnt Kill Doctor Already)

The Analyst Is Useless And Unimportant Btw
    EXACTLY.

Honestly, just because of this reasoning, I am willing to push at the one who is actively scummy.
    -vote S-FM krabby person

Note that I still do not want to take Icecream to MYLO, and will vote him if I have the opportunity to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    This ice cream player seems like a Frog wannabe
    Im not going to go along with this "too scummy to be scum" idea. I dont necessarily buy it. Its a fine/easy strategy for the scientist to employ.

Im still okay with lynching MMXX though in lieu of ice cream if thats how the group wants to go
    Its Also An Easy Strategy For A Lazy Person
    Yes, for a lazy town or a lazy scum

You're in no way confirmed town in my eyes
    Absolutely right. I like it when mortals say my thoughts before I do, it saves me trouble. That being said, I don't necessarily exclude Pringles from the potential scum pool. He could very well say that from a scum point of view, and it would make perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the blue-red-mutant-69-berry is probably town. I believe he is the same person he was yesterday (because I think it's quite obvious that his personality remains). As for the part that really matters, the only question : "is he the Sciencist?", I will say that the Sciencist would be too busy praising Xolotl in the shadows and letting us sacrifice eachother meaninglessly to save our poor bodies to push at people actively and to put him at high risk of being lynched.

And since apparently votes were reset :
    -vote IceCreamFan

Taking him to MYLO is probably the most horrible mistake we could ever make. He is not hard to mimic at all, he is useless, and he could very well be the Sciencist laughing in the corner while consorting with dark powers. If you want to narrow the lynch pool, Blueberry, look there instead.
    I want to punch you irl because you assume my love for Neapolitan Ice Cream is easy to mimic