S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    Is Me Intentionally Making Hints Of A Connection Between MMXX Thus Making Me A Possibly Scientist And MMXX A Possible Infected Just For The Sole Reason To Be Scummy.

The Main Goal Of This Plan Is To Appear Scummy So I Can Be Too Scummy To Be Town Which Means That Im Town Thus Makes Me A Strong Town Core And My Play Is Set.
    So reverse psychology? I think I understand your train of thought with that.

2. ISO #402

TL;DR
    Im Intentionally Playing Scummy So I Can Be A Part Of The Strong Towncore Because Of "Too Scummy To Be Scum"

Btw Policy Lynches Are Stupid. You Cant Lynch Me For Being Scientist.
    -Policy Lynching Me Accomplishes Nothing But Kill A Possible Future Infected Which Is Stupid Because Im Too Difficult To Impersonate
    -Im Difficult To Impersonate So Im Not That Useless Because Im Also Comfirmed Town
    -Im Comfirmed Town Now Which Totally Was My Goal All Along

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    Im Literally A Sociopath Who Loves Neapolitan Ice Cream Yandere Style And Wants To Lynch The Whole Town Because "Im The True Winner As The Sole Survivor"

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

TL;DR
    Im Intentionally Playing Scummy So I Can Be A Part Of The Strong Towncore Because Of "Too Scummy To Be Scum"

-Policy Lynching Me Accomplishes Nothing But Kill A Possible Future Infected Which Is Stupid Because Im Too Difficult To Impersonate
    -Im Difficult To Impersonate So Im Not That Useless Because Im Also Comfirmed Town
    If you want to be in the Town Core, SOLVE THE GAME!

You are not benefiting Town at ALL right now.
    Disagree with that? Then tell me in what way your helping Town.
    Other then “I’m not scum” kinda shit.

6. ISO #406

im a veteran who is very dangerous when he is serious.

Besides That Im Just A Guy And A Hypocrite Who Loves Being The Survivor Jester Style Haha

(Policy Lynching in this game doesnt make sense. You have to just hunt the Scientist and cure the infected
    Focus on lynching the Scientist instead of lynching the Useless or Anti Town)

7. ISO #407

im a veteran who is very dangerous when he is serious.

Besides That Im Just A Guy And A Hypocrite Who Loves Being The Survivor Jester Style Haha

(Policy Lynching in this game doesnt make sense. You have to just hunt the Scientist and cure the infected
    Focus on lynching the Scientist instead of lynching the Useless or Anti Town)
    Ok.
    Can I have your Reads?

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    If you want to be in the Town Core, SOLVE THE GAME!

You are not benefiting Town at ALL right now.
    Disagree with that? Then tell me in what way your helping Town.
    Other then “I’m not scum” kinda shit.
    Im Helping The Town By Becoming Comfirmed Town/Too Shitty To Be Shit (You Have One Less Person To Focus On Being The Scientist)

Impersonating Me Is Way Too Difficult And A Risky Task Aswell

Screw You

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

Im Helping The Town By Becoming Comfirmed Town/Too Shitty To Be Shit (You Have One Less Person To Focus On Being The Scientist)

Impersonating Me Is Way Too Difficult And A Risky Task Aswell

Screw You
    I said “other” then that.
    Look I’m trying to help you.
    Understand not everyone thinks like you and from their perspective your coming off as scummy.
    My suggestion is find someone, make a solid case on them and push it.

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

TL;DR

I agree, it is not a worthwhile choice to impersonate him with how he types, but we could get caught off guard.

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

I think your a miss lynch here but you could also just be someone who got a Scientist Rolecard.
    I don’t want people to mislynch you as I feel Krabby and MMXX are better lynches then you.

P.S.
    Want to remind everyone that my word for tomorrow is “Tits”
    thats a type of bird.

21. ISO #421

I said “other” then that.
    Look I’m trying to help you.
    Understand not everyone thinks like you and from their perspective your coming off as scummy.
    My suggestion is find someone, make a solid case on them and push it.
    Thanks Jesus

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

I agree, it is not a worthwhile choice to impersonate him with how he types, but we could get caught off guard.
    No One Can Replicate My Love For Ice Cream

It Will Become A Part Of This Game About The Coronavirus

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    thats a bad idea ice cream opens the door for scumplay
    If Blood Analyst/Doctor Are Already Infected Then We Are Fd

Btw Does Vaccinate Mean That It Cures Them From The Infection Or Are The Infected People Just Protected For 24Hs And Already Infected?

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

If Blood Analyst/Doctor Are Already Infected Then We Are Fd

Btw Does Vaccinate Mean That It Cures Them From The Infection Or Are The Infected People Just Protected For 24Hs And Already Infected?
    i think it means protected. like the five second rule when you drop a cupcake on the ground

28. ISO #428

Lore of the IceCreamFan:
    He Is A Ice Cream Loving Guy Who Loves Ice Cream So Much That He Intentionally Ate Huge Amounts Of Poisonous Ice Cream Of Many Different Poison
    Instead Dying To The Poison And Due To The Many Different Poison And The Huge Dosage He Turned Into The IceCreamFan
    The IceCreamFan is the superior mind while the one who talks like this is the inferior one and the more serious one towards action
    The IceCreamFan's Ego And Love For Neapolitan Ice Cream Is Immesurable High

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    i think it means protected. like the five second rule when you drop a cupcake on the ground
    So Basically The Doctor Should Spam Vaccines On Himself And When We Lynch Scientist There Will Be Only One Infected Left
    He Wins Ties Against Infected Right?

If We Kill The Scientist We Literally Win (If Infected Didnt Kill Doctor Already)

The Analyst Is Useless And Unimportant Btw

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Is Me Intentionally Making Hints Of A Connection Between MMXX Thus Making Me A Possibly Scientist And MMXX A Possible Infected Just For The Sole Reason To Be Scummy.

The Main Goal Of This Plan Is To Appear Scummy So I Can Be Too Scummy To Be Town Which Means That Im Town Thus Makes Me A Strong Town Core And My Play Is Set.
    What the hell

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Im not going to go along with this "too scummy to be scum" idea. I dont necessarily buy it. Its a fine/easy strategy for the scientist to employ.

Im still okay with lynching MMXX though in lieu of ice cream if thats how the group wants to go
    Its Also An Easy Strategy For A Lazy Person

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

dyjejeyndvnethwt
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

42. ISO #442

Why did that close thread? Votes reset
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post

There is never NOT a reason to be hunting for the infected as well
    No.
    There are two scum why would we never try to hunt for both of the scums
    Because we have to lynch the Sciencist today, and that lynching the Infected Employee today is literally useless. Tomorrow, he will be another person, so we will have gained absolutely nothing.

46. ISO #446

-vote S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    I think you are the scientist
    I would say that is OMGUS, but since I am my own God, I will just say that you suck (or more exactly, that your reasoning sucks and/or is not part of this world for you have not expressed it).
    Lynching the infected person is never not something we want to do because it narrows down the lynch pool for the following day so we can find the scientist
    Lynching the Infected Employee is better than lynching a loyal mortal, because it means the Sciencist will be alone until the end of the next day. That is the only benefit. If we only lynch Infected Employees, we will lose, though. I will repeat what has been my mantra : as long as Xolotl is praised, we will cursed to die one by one, until none of us remain.
    Nobody ever said that we should no-lynch. We only have to lynch people who are likely to be the Sciencist and who we should not keep to MYLO, while still hunting for the Sciencist.
    Yes I know that post and that vote gave conflicting signals

47. ISO #447

As much as I hate to say it, the blue-red-mutant-69-berry is probably town. I believe he is the same person he was yesterday (because I think it's quite obvious that his personality remains). As for the part that really matters, the only question : "is he the Sciencist?", I will say that the Sciencist would be too busy praising Xolotl in the shadows and letting us sacrifice eachother meaninglessly to save our poor bodies to push at people actively and to put him at high risk of being lynched.

And since apparently votes were reset :
    -vote IceCreamFan

Taking him to MYLO is probably the most horrible mistake we could ever make. He is not hard to mimic at all, he is useless, and he could very well be the Sciencist laughing in the corner while consorting with dark powers. If you want to narrow the lynch pool, Blueberry, look there instead.

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

I agree, but I also don't see the reason to look down on him [IceCreamFan] and overlook him as a potential scum. Everyone must be looked at thoroughly no matter what.
    Indeed : my post implied the same thing. It even implied that, as either a liability or the scum we are trying to find, he should die, either today or tomorrow.
    It’s MMXX or Krabby.
    Pick One.
    Explain, mortal. Would you have such a keen spirit that you would be able to put everyone but those two in a towncore? If so, please do explain. If you scumread them both invidually, please do explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I think things are a bit different in a anon-disguiser game but I understand the sentiment. Thanks for the answers
    It is even worse to be a simple and useless being in a game where a disguiser is present, for you become an easy target if you are town. As the Sciencist, however, it can be a good strategy to go under the radar. There is one thing that strategy didn't take into account though. And that is called... Not under the God's watch.

50. ISO #450