S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    Im Helping The Town By Becoming Comfirmed Town/Too Shitty To Be Shit (You Have One Less Person To Focus On Being The Scientist)

Impersonating Me Is Way Too Difficult And A Risky Task Aswell

Screw You
    You do know there is a rule against claiming your identity, right, mortal? And, really, remember that thou art mortal, you mortal. Not invincible.

3. ISO #453

So Basically The Doctor Should Spam Vaccines On Himself And When We Lynch Scientist There Will Be Only One Infected Left
    He Wins Ties Against Infected Right?

If We Kill The Scientist We Literally Win (If Infected Didnt Kill Doctor Already)

The Analyst Is Useless And Unimportant Btw
    EXACTLY.

Honestly, just because of this reasoning, I am willing to push at the one who is actively scummy.
    -vote S-FM krabby person

Note that I still do not want to take Icecream to MYLO, and will vote him if I have the opportunity to do so.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    This ice cream player seems like a Frog wannabe
    Im not going to go along with this "too scummy to be scum" idea. I dont necessarily buy it. Its a fine/easy strategy for the scientist to employ.

Im still okay with lynching MMXX though in lieu of ice cream if thats how the group wants to go
    Its Also An Easy Strategy For A Lazy Person
    Yes, for a lazy town or a lazy scum

You're in no way confirmed town in my eyes
    Absolutely right. I like it when mortals say my thoughts before I do, it saves me trouble. That being said, I don't necessarily exclude Pringles from the potential scum pool. He could very well say that from a scum point of view, and it would make perfect sense.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the blue-red-mutant-69-berry is probably town. I believe he is the same person he was yesterday (because I think it's quite obvious that his personality remains). As for the part that really matters, the only question : "is he the Sciencist?", I will say that the Sciencist would be too busy praising Xolotl in the shadows and letting us sacrifice eachother meaninglessly to save our poor bodies to push at people actively and to put him at high risk of being lynched.

And since apparently votes were reset :
    -vote IceCreamFan

Taking him to MYLO is probably the most horrible mistake we could ever make. He is not hard to mimic at all, he is useless, and he could very well be the Sciencist laughing in the corner while consorting with dark powers. If you want to narrow the lynch pool, Blueberry, look there instead.
    I want to punch you irl because you assume my love for Neapolitan Ice Cream is easy to mimic

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Who cares, we are hunting the scientist
    You are retarded if you believe im scientist

Wait a second im experiencing A DEJA VU

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

Screw You Screw You Screw You Im Guessing Scientist Is MMXX Or One Of The Inactive Ones Just For The Sole Reason Of My Guts Being Very Sceptic And The Deja Vu

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Who cares, we are hunting the scientist
    Who cares about lotsa stuff
    Its A Pity That "Who" Managed To Even Blackmail You Into Saying That He Cares
    AND IF YOU ARE HUNTING THE SCIENTIST THEN DO IT PROPERLY AND LOOK OUTSIDE THE SCOPE!
    IM LITERALLY A LAZY TOWNY WHO CANT BE IMPERSONATED AND DEVISED THE ULTIMATE PLAN OF WINNING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING

14. ISO #464

You are retarded if you believe im scientist

Wait a second im experiencing A DEJA VU

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO

Screw You Screw You Screw You Im Guessing Scientist Is MMXX Or One Of The Inactive Ones Just For The Sole Reason Of My Guts Being Very Sceptic And The Deja Vu
    GUESS I'M RETARDED

15. ISO #465

Who cares about lotsa stuff
    Its A Pity That "Who" Managed To Even Blackmail You Into Saying That He Cares
    AND IF YOU ARE HUNTING THE SCIENTIST THEN DO IT PROPERLY AND LOOK OUTSIDE THE SCOPE!
    IM LITERALLY A LAZY TOWNY WHO CANT BE IMPERSONATED AND DEVISED THE ULTIMATE PLAN OF WINNING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING
    I'd so rather mislynch a town ice cream fan over a town Krabby

16. ISO #466

When Playing FM I Always Have The Dilemma While Scumreading People

"This Guy Is Either Stupid Or Scum"

From Pringles My Deja Vu Says He Is Town While My Read On Him Is Scum

I Literally Dont Know How To Read Him As Because He Is Shady Af And Keeps His Focus On Me Despite Seeming Like A Experienced Veteran In FM

focusing the psychopath who just wants to see the world burn is always a mistake because once you pay attention you're caught in their trap. Didnt Movies And Books Taught You Guys Anything?

I Could Be Claiming Blood Analyst Now And The Most Of You Would Cease Their Stupid Focus On Me Until The Real Blood Analyst Counterclaims And F's The Lifes Of Two Townies With One Stone

Playing Intentionally Scummy Is A Valid Strategy Because It Brings Up Deterence And Is A Lazier Way To Survive Than Being Pro Town

Just Look At The Neutral Beguiler With The Lynch Vest From Few Games Past

17. ISO #467

I Literally Dont Know How To Read Him As Because He Is Shady Af And Keeps His Focus On Me Despite Seeming Like A Experienced Veteran In FM

focusing the psychopath who just wants to see the world burn is always a mistake because once you pay attention you're caught in their trap. Didnt Movies And Books Taught You Guys Anything?

I Could Be Claiming Blood Analyst Now And The Most Of You Would Cease Their Stupid Focus On Me Until The Real Blood Analyst Counterclaims And F's The Lifes Of Two Townies With One Stone

Playing Intentionally Scummy Is A Valid Strategy Because It Brings Up Deterence And Is A Lazier Way To Survive Than Being Pro Town

I Want People To Read This

If Not Enough People Respond To This

the talker of like this will write it again

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Im A Man With A Plan And I Wont Take It That A Stupid Idiot Doesnt Get The Memo And Ruins The Whole Setup
    Im A Hypocrite Because I Found A Loophole

If Doctor Self Protects Everyday And We Lynch Scientist We Literally Win The Game Because Infected Cant Kill Doctor And Doctor Wins Ties

21. ISO #471

Ice cream: plays intentionally scummy

Also Ice cream: "You retard 4 scum reading me" ( ゚Д゚)
    You Are Retard 4 Scum Reading Me Because You Are Still Believing That Crap

Someone More Healthy Minded Would Have Gone For A Policy Lynch Which Wouldnt Make Sense On This Setup Because The Main Focus Is On The Scientist

dipshit

22. ISO #472

You Are Retard 4 Scum Reading Me Because You Are Still Believing That Crap

Someone More Healthy Minded Would Have Gone For A Policy Lynch Which Wouldnt Make Sense On This Setup Because The Main Focus Is On The Scientist

dipshit
    So you weren't intentionally playing scummy then?

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

I feel like my IQ level is dropping from this interaction

I'll cease to post until someone with a brain comes along because we're just flooding the thread with retarded posts
    And I Thought I Was Salty

Wtf Kind Of Response Was That?

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

I feel like my IQ level is dropping from this interaction

I'll cease to post until someone with a brain comes along because we're just flooding the thread with retarded posts
    Why Are You Trying To Act As The Smart One Here?

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    It exists in our hearts
    <3
    No Thats The Soviet Union
    Long live our Aztec Motherland, built by the gods' mighty hands...

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I need to re-read the case(s) against krabby but I guess I do have some recollection of their language being generally equivocal or aloof
    It's not that much, because his playstyle doesn't allow us to attack many things : he avoids the spotlight and pushes people in the background. That is what is suspicious.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Nevermind.
    -vote IceCreamFan

Keeping him around is straight up anti-town, whatever he is. Just put him up an altar and let the head roll, please.
    Have you been reading anything I was saying?
    Are you as stupid as pringles too?

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

I hate being ignored and disregarded as trash

I highly advice not to push my sanity to its edge
    I want to empathize with you, but any attempt to interact with you is met with "you're so retarded" or "you're so stupid", so what's the point?

34. ISO #484

I want to empathize with you, but any attempt to interact with you is met with "you're so retarded" or "you're so stupid", so what's the point?
    Im not the one scumreading the "too scum to be scum" guy instead of policy lynching him

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Lynching Me Just Turns Me Into A Martyr
    If You Want To Play To Win Then You Have To Find The Scientist AND NOT GODDAMN PIN IT ON ONLY ME
    If Im PTR You Guys Seriously Want Me To Claim It Now And F This Game Up Even More?
    Has Anyone Read That One Long Wall Of Text From Me About My Common Dileema Of Scumreading?

37. ISO #487

Im not the one scumreading the "too scum to be scum" guy instead of policy lynching him
    Could you elaborate on this more? I scumread you for being scummy. You self admit to acting scummy. So dismissing me as a retard for literally reading what you're putting out isn't going to make me want to change my vote on you.

38. ISO #488

READ THIS FFS

39. ISO #489

Play Properly And Honestly

Otherwise You'll Just Get Hostility From Me

pringles's stupidity covered the honest part already
    BUT NOT THE PROPERLY PART
    K yeah I'm done interacting with this player even if we don't lynch him.

40. ISO #490

Could you elaborate on this more? I scumread you for being scummy. You self admit to acting scummy. So dismissing me as a retard for literally reading what you're putting out isn't going to make me want to change my vote on you.
    You're Going For The Easy Route And Doing What Is Asked Of You While Blindly Following The Fact That Im Intentionally Acting Scummy To Appear Scummy So I Can Get The Towncore Treatment Due To "Too Scummy To Be Scum" Rule
    You're Literally Doing What Is Told Of You While Being Completely Aware And Oblivious About The Fact That Im Obviously Deserving Of A Policy Lynch Because A Real Scientist Would Be Gamethrowing By Now

you disgust me

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

You're Going For The Easy Route And Doing What Is Asked Of You While Blindly Following The Fact That Im Intentionally Acting Scummy To Appear Scummy So I Can Get The Towncore Treatment Due To "Too Scummy To Be Scum" Rule
    You're Literally Doing What Is Told Of You While Being Completely Aware And Oblivious About The Fact That Im Obviously Deserving Of A Policy Lynch Because A Real Scientist Would Be Gamethrowing By Now

you disgust me
    I hope this atleast gets in your head because the person im talking to right now is a literal joke in comparison to me and my lovingly ice cream

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    I know Ice Cream has a low IQ but I refuse to lynch someone who’s an obvious mislynch.
    Their a troll player but still readable to an extent.
    I don’t think their ever scum here.
    Then lets move on.

You down to lynch MMXX?

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    I know Ice Cream has a low IQ but I refuse to lynch someone who’s an obvious mislynch.
    Their a troll player but still readable to an extent.
    I don’t think their ever scum here.
    Finally Someone Who Gets It

Btw Just Because Im Lazy Doesnt Mean Im Low IQ
    Im Freaking High IQ And Its Well Deserved Because I Had To Put Up With Idiots Like Pringles Daily

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Have you been reading anything I was saying?
    Are you as stupid as pringles too?
    I did... sadly. You are causing an information overload that discourages mortals and gods alike, so whatever the hell you are, you are 100 % a liability or an enemy, and you are 100 % causing us to bang our heads on walls. Sorry.

49. ISO #499

I did... sadly. You are causing an information overload that discourages mortals and gods alike, so whatever the hell you are, you are 100 % a liability or an enemy, and you are 100 % causing us to bang our heads on walls. Sorry.
    you cant choose liability and enemy at the same time
    You cant lynch liabilities in this game because its just a waste of time

50. ISO #500

you cant choose liability and enemy at the same time
    You cant lynch liabilities in this game because its just a waste of time
    Replying to your posts that are obviously wrong or obvious misinterpretation is a waste of my divine essence and of everyone's time and dedication, which is why I shall stop doing it and ask people to stop engaging in long conversations with you.