S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

weed S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

the game is full & i'll be working on getting the thread setup.
    i've already rolled the game, most accounts are setup, just missing 1.

i'll start the game tomorrow.
    around this time:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

PLEASE NOTE: That the infected employee takes over the new infected's account! setup has been clarified.

BioMed Industries
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

ok sooooo
    i didn't get any work done today so i'm just going to continue to fuck off and just open this game up. enjoy ze extra time.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3

S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus version ; ladder game 2)

Rules
    The Forum Mafia Rules (link) apply. They mostly include what comes next, at least in spirit, but they are not limited to the following lines.
    No out of game communication, no private messages.
    This is a competitive game, so treat it as such: there should not be excessive amounts of shitposting.
    This is also a game made to have fun! Remember to be nice at each other, even though things can (and probably will) get heated about alignments.
    Keep attacks slot-directed and not person-directed.

Edits to the setup

(This note was added to the setup on 4/2) The infected employee will be taking over the account of the new infected (which is part of why we have anon accounts n_~).
    I'll see how activity goes before deciding on lynch, but for now let's go with majority.

Good luck, and have fun!

~*lore*~
    It was a quiet, sunny, spring day in Bethesda, Maryland as the employees of BioMed Industries (a partnered company with John Hopkins University in Baltimore) drove to work. The usual 8:00 am rush hour traffic was nowhere to be found, due to the coronavirus pandemic causing local and federal governments to issue stay-at-home orders. Because they were trying to find the cure for the coronavirus, they were considered essential employees and had to go to work. Those without allergies drove to work with their windows down to enjoy the crisp spring air...the air seemed cleaner after weeks of millions of people no longer driving to work, school, less flights and traveling.
    The looming war between China and USA seemed to have started with the outbreak of COVID-19, however, unbeknownst to the world…it really started at BioMed Industries. The employees were not super suspicious on this particular day, as they entered the office.

bonus meme lel

Per the setup, no lynch day 1! Enjoy the extra time today because I'm not getting any fucking work done anyway.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Link to ISO/who posted

Living:

@S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    @@S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee
    @S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze
    @S-FM pringles
    @S-FM punchy
    @IceCreamFan
    @S-FM krabby person
    @S-FM MMXX
    @S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69

Day Posts:
    (∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*·。゚
    Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    End of Game Post

Last edited by naz; April 11th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Reads:

PRINGLES, TOWN HERO
    krabby person
    Quetzalcoatl
    Hammond Robotics Employee
    Mireska Sunbreeze
    Ice cream man
    Mutant BlueBerry69

punchy
    MMXX
    There's some capitalization dissonance regarding yourself going on here

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze View Post
    Town cores are fundamentally bad in this game because the infected user will take over any account.

We are going to have to be reevaluating our reads every day because they will change.
    Disagree. But I won't explain why right now.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

-vote S-FM krabby person

This is a serious vote.

The first infected person doesn't come in until N1. Your post doesn't give those implications.
    k then

On a serious note though, I am not talking about now but the next few days. In all likelyhood we will have to re review every single read every day.

31. ISO #31

-vote S-FM krabby person

This is a serious vote.

The first infected person doesn't come in until N1. Your post doesn't give those implications.
    You misinterpreted me previously. My post is talking not about now, but about tomorrow and the next day.

32. ISO #32

my bad yall day 1 is just 24 hrs since theres no lynch. closing it in 24hr from now

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Town cores are fundamentally bad in this game because the infected user will take over any account.

We are going to have to be reevaluating our reads every day because they will change.
    i think this approach is incorrect like not putting cheese on nachos. a towncore makes inconsistencies in character and reads more noticable. im hungry

50. ISO #50