Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1874
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM krabby person View Post
    You have wayyyyyyyyyy too much faith that MM is actually doc.
    In order for doc to be dead you are assuming:

a) The very low probability that both doc and cop are the only ones that have been night killed

b) Low probability that mireska then also hit scientist

The absolutely extremely unlikely event that BOTH a and b happened

And MMXX played a strong enough day 2 that I wont lynch him.

3. ISO #1453

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    why wouldnt mmxx be doctor? scientist cant infect tonight and there was no cue for mireska to hint to scientist that doc was dead. in fact they encouraged the opposite even after we pressured them. mmxx even gave thier own reasons for why they were doctor incase someone pushed it. we literally kill mmxx if mireska is not dead tomorrow. mrmpht
    The Infected are gonna WIFOM the hell out of this

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    You keep saying this and never engage with any of the gamestate discussion around what actually would happen if I wasn't doc
    What would happen if you weren't doc? Well let's go to that hypothetical scenario

Tonight infected would kill another person, and we would have no ideawho they infected, and would have to go through this entire process again (3v2)

We would obviously lynch you (MMXX) and proceed to lose another to death via infection, now 2v1

Assuming town gets lucky that day, we MIGHT win from there, but if not then scum wins via infected.

5. ISO #1455

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    In order for doc to be dead you are assuming:

a) The very low probability that both doc and cop are the only ones that have been night killed

b) Low probability that mireska then also hit scientist

The absolutely extremely unlikely event that BOTH a and b happened

And MMXX played a strong enough day 2 that I wont lynch him.
    STOP PLAYING WITH PROBABILITY AND CHANCES THOSE ARE NOT VALID ARGUMENTS

I PERSONALLY USE RNG FOR MY NIGHT ACTIONS SOMETIMES BUT ITS JUST WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT

6. ISO #1456

Like look at it for a second. If I were scum, why not paint the scummiest person in the room? Pringles would have every opportunity to and he has done a wonderful job at it.

I'm not implying shit, don't start thunderdoming me for that.
    Then lynch me. Its me or ice cream. I wont play in LYLO with him.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

What would happen if you weren't doc? Well let's go to that hypothetical scenario

Tonight infected would kill another person, and we would have no ideawho they infected, and would have to go through this entire process again (3v2)

We would obviously lynch you (MMXX) and proceed to lose another to death via infection, now 2v1

Assuming town gets lucky that day, we MIGHT win from there, but if not then scum wins via infected.
    Ok great, you finally accept this would be the scenario. So now let me ask you why I, if I was scientist, would do this while not knowing if doc / blood analyst were alive

I claimed before punchy and Quetz

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

Ok great, you finally accept this would be the scenario. So now let me ask you why I, if I was scientist, would do this while not knowing if doc / blood analyst were alive

I don't know, it would take massive balls and a risky scum play to pull it off if you were CCed, but it would work if the real doc were lynched first.

13. ISO #1463

We already know who the infected is at this point, it's blueberry....
    This game is a game of WIFOM and Disguisers

Im not buying this scenario I want to explore other scenarios too and not get bamboozled when Blueberry ends up Scientist

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

I don't know, it would take massive balls and a risky scum play to pull it off if you were CCed, but it would work if the real doc were lynched first.
    I'm an uncounterclaimed doc and you and Quetz still want to lynch me lmao

Why would I do this

17. ISO #1467

mrmpht i know a way you can prove yourself

18. ISO #1468

See guys ice cream still doesnt know who the infected is

If you keep him to LYLO and hes town, its gg, we lose
    I might be wrong here, and I genuinely hope i'm not for the sake of me bashing my head into a wall

-vote IceCreamFan

That play from IceCream screams scum, he's done.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

hi i'm too depressed/sad today to make lore
    ice cream boy was lab tech
    24 hr night unless every player sends skip day note i have 2/6
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #1471

weed day 4

Day 4

When they returned to work, they were one short. @S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 had died of exhaustion. They went to work wearing masks and tried to stay six feet apart from each other. But it was hard working in a laboratory together, and they would eventually have to stand closer, or just take the damn masks off.

Living:

@S-FM Quetzalcoatl
    @S-FM pringles
    @S-FM punchy
    @S-FM krabby person
    @S-FM MMXX

Graveyard:
    Ψ(`_´ # )↝
    @S-FM Mireska Sunbreeze - Infected Employee
    @S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee - Lab Tech
    @IceCreamFan - Lab Tech
    @S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 - Infected Employee

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

4 votes to hammer.

Day Posts:
    (∩ ` -´)⊃━━☆゚.*·。゚
    Night 1 / Day 2
    Night 2 / Day 3
    Day 4

Last edited by naz; April 10th, 2020 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #1472

So here's where I'm at

I won't lynch MMXX

I am 99% sure I'm not lynching Punchy

So I'm 50/50 on either Krabs or Pretzel. I could go either way tbh. Krabs is the easy/simple vote - we all scumread him day 1 and he has avoided being lynched and made it this far regardless. Like a water snake

Pretzel was a super strong town read for me through day 2. But an argument could be made that he coasted ever since he got into that status sometime during day 2. He has slipped behind the radar.

Of course you guys could (and should) consider me as well but tbh I dont feel like I've done anything overtly scummy this game and I'm proud of that. I dont think I ever even gotna vote except for ice creams OMGUS vote

So yeah thats my headspace right now. 50/50 Krabs or Pretzel

23. ISO #1473

So here's where I'm at

I won't lynch MMXX

So I'm 50/50 on either Krabs or Pretzel. I could go either way tbh. Krabs is the easy/simple vote - we all scumread him day 1 and he has avoided being lynched and made it this far regardless. Like a water snake

Pretzel was a super strong town read for me through day 2. But an argument could be made that he coasted ever since he got into that status sometime during day 2. He has slipped behind the radar.

Of course you guys could (and should) consider me as well but tbh I dont feel like I've done anything overtly scummy this game and I'm proud of that. I dont think I ever even gotna vote except for ice creams OMGUS vote

im not lynching you and mmxx is confirmed to be doctor now i think. mrmpht. i dont think scientist could infect him yesterday because an infected existed right?

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

So here's where I'm at

I won't lynch MMXX

I won't lynch MM since he is now effectively a confirmed doctor.

All of you are currently open for lynching for me, Icecream was right... Scientist did force a mislynch since now if we do not make this work today we will be in a 3v2 situation.

26. ISO #1476

So here's where I'm at

I won't lynch MMXX

Hah... It could be argued that you pushed a mis-lynch to force town into this position today like Icecream said, but who knows for now.

27. ISO #1477

Hah... It could be argued that you pushed a mis-lynch to force town into this position today like Icecream said, but who knows for now.
    it actually looked like you were angling to kill doctor. mrmpht which would put us into a instaloss i think

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

im not lynching you and mmxx is confirmed to be doctor now i think. mrmpht. i dont think scientist could infect him yesterday because an infected existed right?
    Thats right, scientist can infect today tho, making this LYLO. Right now its 4v1

I stand by the ice cream lynch. 10/10 I'd do it again.

I told you then and there to choose between ice cream and myself and you made your choice.

Who is on your short list today to be lynched?

31. ISO #1481

Thats right, scientist can infect today tho, making this LYLO. Right now its 4v1

I stand by the ice cream lynch. 10/10 I'd do it again.

I told you then and there to choose between ice cream and myself and you made your choice.

Who is on your short list today to be lynched?
    The only way we survive a mislynch is if newly infected hits scientist tonight

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

Re: day 4

Mortals, I have announcements to make. First of them : we are at MYLO. Trigger-happy townies can easily cost us the game, so beware.

I hereby declare MMXX to be a consensus Doctor. He is not confirmed, for Blueberry could always have intentionally not infected as an ex-Doctor to make us believe MMXX is the real Doctor, while he would know that MMXX is in fact the Sciencist. However, that is a tinfoil theory, and I am going to leave it at that. If this is the world the other Gods have deemed good to make us live in, I shall accept my fate.

Pringles, nothing excludes you from being scum, and yet, you have been assuming the role of Town Leader throughout this game. Your playstyle has been rather exemplary this game, almost too exemplary for an anonymous game. I am tempted to say you are town, but I feel like that's a mistake, given the people left around. I don't think you are suspicious by incoherence, it's mostly gut, the fact that you are too perfect, and your tendency to line up lynches, although you're not even scummy. I am perfectly aware, in my infinite wisdom, that this is not perfectly coherent, because my brain and my heart are fighting eachother about you. Hopefully I have time to re-read your posts.

Punchy is a special mortal. I feel a genuine fear of being disguised in his playstyle, he is cautious not to be useless but not to be too useful either, he takes measures to avoid being disguised, he is funny in an useful way. Surprisingly, today, he is the only person I will actually clear based only on behavior.

Krabs is obviously the easy choice because of his lack of usefulness, his lack of defensive measures against disguises and his general apathy (most of the time at least), but I have the feeling that he is town because of his reaction to being pushed. I really liked it, honestly, and didn't expect so much energy from him at that point. I am far from cleaning him, but at the same time have a hard time being convinced that he's scum.

As for myself, I do not like painting myself in green. The paint sticks all of my feathers together anyway, and it does not feel good. I will simply say that I've done my best, and that I believe it shows in my playstyle. That's up to you all to judge, though.

So yes, I am surprising myself by saying this honestly, but the mortal I am the most tempted to vote after Icecream's flip is... Pringles. I might actually do it if my future reading tells me it is the way to go.

34. ISO #1484

It could be argued that he lined up lynches for us to come to this exact situation, yes. It fits too perfectly, everything is too good, too clean-cut, too clear, easy and logical to be towny, although there are no real flaws in his play. Ugh, life is hard, especially when it is eternal like mine.

35. ISO #1485

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Mortals, I have announcements to make. First of them : we are at MYLO. Trigger-happy townies can easily cost us the game, so beware.

I hereby declare MMXX to be a consensus Doctor. He is not confirmed, for Blueberry could always have intentionally not infected as an ex-Doctor to make us believe MMXX is the real Doctor, while he would know that MMXX is in fact the Sciencist. However, that is a tinfoil theory, and I am going to leave it at that. If this is the world the other Gods have deemed good to make us live in, I shall accept my fate.

Pringles, nothing excludes you from being scum, and yet, you have been assuming the role of Town Leader throughout this game. Your playstyle has been rather exemplary this game, almost too exemplary for an anonymous game. I am tempted to say you are town, but I feel like that's a mistake, given the people left around. I don't think you are suspicious by incoherence, it's mostly gut, the fact that you are too perfect, and your tendency to line up lynches, although you're not even scummy. I am perfectly aware, in my infinite wisdom, that this is not perfectly coherent, because my brain and my heart are fighting eachother about you. Hopefully I have time to re-read your posts.

Punchy is a special mortal. I feel a genuine fear of being disguised in his playstyle, he is cautious not to be useless but not to be too useful either, he takes measures to avoid being disguised, he is funny in an useful way. Surprisingly, today, he is the only person I will actually clear based only on behavior.

Krabs is obviously the easy choice because of his lack of usefulness, his lack of defensive measures against disguises and his general apathy (most of the time at least), but I have the feeling that he is town because of his reaction to being pushed. I really liked it, honestly, and didn't expect so much energy from him at that point. I am far from cleaning him, but at the same time have a hard time being convinced that he's scum.

As for myself, I do not like painting myself in green. The paint sticks all of my feathers together anyway, and it does not feel good. I will simply say that I've done my best, and that I believe it shows in my playstyle. That's up to you all to judge, though.

So yes, I am surprising myself by saying this honestly, but the mortal I am the most tempted to vote after Icecream's flip is... Pringles. I might actually do it if my future reading tells me it is the way to go.
    If anything this makes me think you're town, because I think the obvious scum play for you would be to for the easy Krabs lynch. But you're also an experienced player (I believe) so you also know this.

It really could be as simple as it being Krabs

36. ISO #1486

It could be argued that he lined up lynches for us to come to this exact situation, yes. It fits too perfectly, everything is too good, too clean-cut, too clear, easy and logical to be towny, although there are no real flaws in his play. Ugh, life is hard, especially when it is eternal like mine.
    This is false, I wanted Ice Cream, Krabs, or MMXX day 1 and was persuaded by my town reads to vote Hammond. Had I had my way ice cream was out of the question by day 2

And YOU agreed since day 1 that leaving ice cream til LYLO MYLYO would be a mistake since he's a liability

Do you deny this now?

37. ISO #1487

38. ISO #1488

you were pressured by pringles to vote icecream. then you listened to them and now you push pringles anyway i dont get you
    I did because I was in no position to convince any of you otherwise, besides, he was sort of a hindrance in the long run.

39. ISO #1489

I did because I was in no position to convince any of you otherwise, besides, he was sort of a hindrance in the long run.
    You specifically said he was scummy when you hammered. Are you backing down from that now?

40. ISO #1490

You specifically said he was scummy when you hammered. Are you backing down from that now?

I might be wrong here, and I genuinely hope i'm not for the sake of me bashing my head into a wall

-vote IceCreamFan

That play from IceCream screams scum, he's done.

41. ISO #1491

-vote IceCreamFan

Because MMXX is a self-solving slot, and so is Blueberry. I doubt anyone outside of those three is Sciencist.

Well, after Hammond's flip, it's easy to say that. But to be perfectly honest, I find the choice between my strong townreads and Icecream less hard to make than between my strong townreads and Hammond. I think this is Xolotl's last day.

That is pure troll & scummy, yes.

You made yourself a self-solving slot by claiming Doctor, which is great. We have one mislynch left. If Icecream is town, we have one last chance to lynch the Sciencist afterwards. I like those odds. Lux ex tenebris invictus!
    We've got two players here who scum read ice cream and are now trying to absolve themselves of his flip and push the blame elsewhere

Thats WAY more scummy than me "setting up LYLO" by pushing for ice cream to die

Unfortunately they cant both be scum so its hard to make a decision here

42. ISO #1492

This kinda just dawned to me thinking about it. It may just be wiser to put my vote elsewhere

But for the sake of my own sanity, Id still like to see ice cream gone. When a game becomes unfun I lose interest and this player is trying their best to make it as unpleasant as possible to play this one

Call me selfish but I want this bad
    Exactly, and he definetly is someone we do not want to keep with us to MYLO.

Now, let us discuss about Krabby. I think he should be lynched tomorrow if Icecream is not the Sciencist. His background pushing is exactly what I would expect from a Sciencist, and what I would do myself if I were that role.
    This is from day 2 (Ive been calling day 2 day 1, this is the first voting day). Pretzel expresses his concern about keeping Ice Cream around til MYLO. This is the FIRST time that argument was brought up in response to my push for ice creams lynch (something I constantly maintained all day).

Secondly this read on Krabs is interesting. Pretzel said I was lining up.lynches or setting up final day, but thats exactly what he's been doing.

-vote S-FM krabby person

If Krabby is town, Icecream must be sacrificed to appease my wrath tomorrow. I think there's a good chance he is scum, though.
    Here Pretzel does EXACTLY what he's accusing me of doing. He MOVES the train off of ice cream and onto Krabby. Setting up the day 3 ice cream mislynch.

43. ISO #1493

Pretzel if you are town you need to explain.why you're accusing me of doing exactly what you did instead.

Like the argument here is 1) Too town to be town, and 2) Im lining up lynches. Which is false.

44. ISO #1494

Seriously, too town to be town. Now I've heard it all.

It could also be argued that if I was scum I wouldnt have pushed ice cream as I did

Everyone day 2 was content letting ice cream live. I went against the grain and pushed for him to be lynched and finally got his lynch, instead of going along with the status quo

I think that scientist probably wanted ice cream around for final day for either 1) easy mislynch, or 2) easy infection jump target, and thats why they pushed to keep ice cream alive.

45. ISO #1495

Seriously, too town to be town. Now I've heard it all.

It could also be argued that if I was scum I wouldnt have pushed ice cream as I did

Everyone day 2 was content letting ice cream live. I went against the grain and pushed for him to be lynched and finally got his lynch, instead of going along with the status quo

I think that scientist probably wanted ice cream around for final day for either 1) easy mislynch, or 2) easy infection jump target, and thats why they pushed to keep ice cream alive.
    It could, but it doesn't sit right that you've pushed (primarily, not saying I didn't help for the last one) not one, but two mislynches

That smells like fish, someone please tell me otherwise. You are not proven in any way, like, at all. Am I the only one that notices that pringles was the main contributor to both of the previous lynches?

46. ISO #1496

It could, but it doesn't sit right that you've pushed (primarily, not saying I didn't help for the last one) not one, but two mislynches

That smells like fish, someone please tell me otherwise. You are not proven in any way, like, at all. Am I the only one that notices that pringles was the main contributor to both of the previous lynches?
    You're joking right? I was not the main pusher of Hammond. Go reread day 2.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

Spoiler : day 2 posts :

Blueberry
    Punchy
    Pretzelcuotal
    Hammond

None of these are on the table for lynching today. I refuse to allow it
    Im townreading Hammond day 2

Ok Im done reading day 1

-unvote

My read on Krabby is not as strongly a scum read anymore. I still dont want to place him in the towncire. But rather right outside of it.

I'd be okay with a MMXX or Ice cream lynch today.
    Want to lynch ice cream or MMXX

Note: I think the scientist is in one of these three:

MMXX
    Ice cream
    Maybe Krabby

And the infected is definitely most likely in the town core. If I was Mireska Id go after someone like blueberry or hammond after day 1. But lets lynch scientist first.
    I explore the possibility of hammond being infected, but I spam that we need to lynch scientist the entire day

I kinda glazed over these early posts by Hammond but man rereading them is feeding my confirmation bias hardcore and Im all about it
    My town read on hammond is continued

-vote IceCreamFan
    Heres where the ice cream shitshow begins

Wow IceCreamFans tone changed quickly after realizing they are on the chopping block today

I like my vote a lot right now and encourage others to pile on

@naz its [ resetcount][/resetcount]

And this is just susp as fuck as like I already said Krabby is easily the likeliest mislynch today

Im not going to go along with this "too scummy to be scum" idea. I dont necessarily buy it. Its a fine/easy strategy for the scientist to employ.

Im still okay with lynching MMXX though in lieu of ice cream if thats how the group wants to go
    This was in response to Krabs being "satisfied" with ice cream, and hammond saying they are a town troll player

As much as I hate to say it, the blue-red-mutant-69-berry is probably town. I believe he is the same person he was yesterday (because I think it's quite obvious that his personality remains). As for the part that really matters, the only question : "is he the Sciencist?", I will say that the Sciencist would be too busy praising Xolotl in the shadows and letting us sacrifice eachother meaninglessly to save our poor bodies to push at people actively and to put him at high risk of being lynched.

And since apparently votes were reset :
    -vote IceCreamFan

Taking him to MYLO is probably the most horrible mistake we could ever make. He is not hard to mimic at all, he is useless, and he could very well be the Sciencist laughing in the corner while consorting with dark powers. If you want to narrow the lynch pool, Blueberry, look there instead.
    Quoted this before, but pretzel is the first to suggest PL on Ice Cream. I always maintained my scum read

EXACTLY.

Honestly, just because of this reasoning, I am willing to push at the one who is actively scummy.
    -vote S-FM krabby person

Note that I still do not want to take Icecream to MYLO, and will vote him if I have the opportunity to do so.
    Pretzel sets up day 3 ice cream lynch

-vote IceCreamFan
    After votes are reset I keep pushing ICE CREAM while both pretzel and krabs have jumped off of him

I'd so rather mislynch a town ice cream fan over a town Krabby
    This is still day 2 btw

Nevermind.
    -vote IceCreamFan

Keeping him around is straight up anti-town, whatever he is. Just put him up an altar and let the head roll, please.
    Pretzel recommits

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee View Post
    I know Ice Cream has a low IQ but I refuse to lynch someone who’s an obvious mislynch.
    Their a troll player but still readable to an extent.
    I don’t think their ever scum here.

Then lets move on.

You down to lynch MMXX?
    At this point Hammond is still a town read of mine, so I start to talk about other options with him

I did... sadly. You are causing an information overload that discourages mortals and gods alike, so whatever the hell you are, you are 100 % a liability or an enemy, and you are 100 % causing us to bang our heads on walls. Sorry.
    Pretzel drives home the "you're a liability" point

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Mutant BlueBerry69 View Post
    -vote IceCreamFan
    I apologize for scumreading you Quetzalcoatl, this person obviously doesn't like blueberries!
    At this point Ice Cream has 3 votes, me Pretzel and strawberry

This kinda just dawned to me thinking about it. It may just be wiser to put my vote elsewhere

But for the sake of my own sanity, Id still like to see ice cream gone. When a game becomes unfun I lose interest and this player is trying their best to make it as unpleasant as possible to play this one

Call me selfish but I want this bad
    I want ice cream dead

-vote Krabby

Then do it!
    I’m not lynching Ice Cream
    Hammond tries to move votes to krabby since pretzel said hes ok with krabs lynch

Exactly, and he definetly is someone we do not want to keep with us to MYLO.

Now, let us discuss about Krabby. I think he should be lynched tomorrow if Icecream is not the Sciencist. His background pushing is exactly what I would expect from a Sciencist, and what I would do myself if I were that role.
    I quoted this earlier also but its important in this string of posts

If you get the votes Ill vote to hammer Krabs

But I beg you to reconsider. Krabs feels like a mislynch waiting to happen.
    2 of my then townreads are talking about lynching Krabs, I express a willingness to compromise, but I still want ice cream

-vote S-FM krabby person

If Krabby is town, Icecream must be sacrificed to appease my wrath tomorrow. I think there's a good chance he is scum, though.
    AND PRETZEL IS THE FIRST TO JUMP OFF

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME HE JUMPED OFF

You accuse me of setting up this gamestate. When thats what YOU WANTED ALL ALONG

Ok yeah.
    Strawberry is Scientist Protecting their infected buddy!

It’s Strawberry and one of Krabby/MMXX.

-vote Strawberry

At the start today they tried to lead attention away from the PoE, yet votes Ice Cream.
    Everyone read over Strawberry and you’ll notice that their trying really hard to protect either Krabby or XXMM.
    This is a Scum Tell
    Hammond moves off of krabs right as pretzel moves on

Note: Nobody hammer. Unless I remember wrong, day is 48 hours and Krabs should get a chance to come claim and defend themselves

Ill hammer after thats done, barring any special revelations
    Me working with my town leads on a lynch that I would prefer not to happen

To be honest, my big flying feathered serpent gut tells me that Icecream is town, but my brain tells me that his blood must be shed for the elimination of an inevitable member of the PoE and, more generally, for our sanity. On the other hand, Krabs fels like a scum in the grass laying low.
    lol pretzel is the scientist I believe. His posts today do not resonate at all with his mindset, because these views he had were not genuine. He's not keeping his story together at all.

-vote Pretzel

(this is symbolic, not placing vote yet since its still early in day and its LYLO)

not a big fan of HRE mrmpht. hear me out. they were the ones who mireska had the most negative things to say to. naturally mireska was turned to both shut them up and learn who might be the scientist. that makes the most sense to me right now.
    Punchy is the first one to FOS Hammond. I dont consider this scummy. But its good to point out since Im being blamed for pushing the mislynch

i understand what your saying about mmxx but i dont see any motivation from mmxx to turn mireska. the tone of both mmxx and HRE feels the same mrmpht

What about as scientist

i dont think mmxx would have motivation to turn mireska as scientist

@S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee do you think you've been kind of flip-floppity here? mrmpht.

-vote s-fm hammond robotics employee

Hard pass on this vote

why mrmpht?

Ive given my reasoning. I think either they or strawberry are likely infected - but the lynch should be in between krabs, ice cream, or mmxx today

you could convince me perhaps but robotics has the motivation and plenty of scumsigns mrmpht.

So my theory on Mireska is that the scum scientist simply saw them as a strong player with a contrarian attitude and wanted them to be on their team which is why they infected them

As for Krabs I'd still prefer an ice cream or mmxx lynch over him.

that seems irrelevant mrmpht. and mireska seems confident enough in their last will to make such a play. it really doesnt matter though because were aiming for scientist. we can hear from krabby later. hre is our scientist

I was getting strong town vibes from hammy day 1 and gelling with his thoughts generally throughout the whole game. I cant follow that vote.

Hes in the town core for a reason

-vote S-FM MMXX
    For sake of transparency, this is where I finally move off of ice cream to MMXX. A lot of posts happened in between but Im not going to quote them here. But I was reading Krabs as a town that dug himself into a hole day 1 and an easy mislynch, and as I expressed before Id rather either Ice Cream or MMXX over Krabs.

Both Krabs and Pretzel had voted MMXX just a few posts before.

Why arent you voting ice cream then
    Interaction with MMXX about my favorite scum read

I am capable of placing my vote at any time in the day, and pressuring IceCreamFan with a vote is useless due to their stated play.

But your plan is to LYNCH ice cream is it not? Not pressure them?

[vote]S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee[\vote]

My vote is going here until my rebuttals / posts to HRE receive replies.
    At this point:

- Hammond is still a town read to me
    - Punchy has expressed FOS on Hammond, Pretzel has voted (and then moved vote to MMXX) Hammond, and MMXX tried to vote Hammond

Yet I drove this thing according to you guys, ffs

Fair. If MMXX does not flip Sciencist, I will be more open to your views, because I sadly gut-trust Icecream the more I think about him, and have seen other people act like him as town in the past... A part of me wishes I could scumread him to sacrifice him to the god of general sanity, but if he is town, which I think he is, and that he stops being a liability, which depends on other players' reads and on his own game, I think we should keep him alive, in spite of his sheer uselessness and annoyance.
    Pretzel expresses townread of ice cream
    Please do. Everyone should have a shortlist, we cant afford to no lynch any day
    This is important in our study of Hammonds lynch. I always push for a lynch over a no lynch. Always.

If Icecream :

- is town
    - is widely accepted as such

he stops being a liability and becomes a solved town slot. I believe he already meets the first condition; now he must meet the second, which is a much harder task. If he does not meet both conditions, I will consider him as a liability and as a relatively valid lynch, for liabilities are extremely damaging for town in this setup.
    Ive said a lot about this already

My post was perfectly timed for the arrival of the God-King, as it should be.

I like sandwiches with one piece of bread.
    Finding the Infected Employee is purely useless, since he will disguise tonight anyway. That being said, if I had to put my money on someone, it could be Hammond. Note that very little of my divine essence and thought went into this reply, so it may be bad. If it is so, I apologize.
    Pretzel expresses doubt on Hammond, who is still a town read to me

I called the case empty because it's a fantasy. It's one thing to say "you haven't done anything MMXX" and then scumread me for that - at least it's consistent. It's another thing entirely to come up with false premises and then refuse to address rebuttals. As far as I remember, HRE has never rescinded his original arguments or said he is moving over to the side that pringles and now you are advocating.

Moving on: HRE has been fixated on the concepts of "benefiting the town," "Anti-Town," etc. (coincidentally this is what I originally tried to engage him on). It's one thing to act according to this idea, another to constantly bring it up explicitly. Everyone keeps talking about how the scientist is incentivized to bus their infected, there are no associations, etc. - this is precisely the world in which the scientist focuses on appearing as "townie" as possible, because s/he never has to worry about deciding whether to defend their teammates or not. This is a strong potential scientist perspective of focusing attention on "contributions," which is why I really want to see HRE engage me on these topics.
    MMXX pushing hammond

my fos are crab man being mireska and HRE being scientist.
    Punchy interacting with MMXX about shared FOS on Hammy

im beginning to second guess what kind of toppings are on this pizza. HRE seems more confused than anything else. mrmpht. i need to read strawberry more
    I just like this post by Punchy. Such a good town player

*Refuses to vote ice cream
    *Refuses to play

I dont think you're scum, but c'mon
    In response to Hammond

Interesting that yet another player has Krabby/MMXX in their scum reads

Lynch should 100% be in between these two today. Even an infected who doesnt know who his daddy is could properly scum read him
    Ugh, this post makes me wanna lynch Krabs for letting him get away day 2. But Im still leaning Pretzel

-vote MMXX
    Following this is a punchy/MMXX TvT interaction where punchy tries to get MMXX to claim for being technically (but not officially) L-1. Scientist claims.lab tech here 100%. Just another reason to believe MMXX is in fact doc

An interaction with me and MMXX also follows, I express that my read on MMXX is getting better, but I still prefer to lynch him over HAMMOND
    K fine, but when you're hammered if you end up being a TPR its no ones fault but your own.

I will admit that my read on you has gotten slightly better, but I'd still rather see you go over Hammond. Heres my list of who I'd most rather lynch in order of most lunchable to least:

Ice cream
    You
    Krabby

Town core, with strawberry and hammond on the bottom

You've not responded in a superior way than Krabs has, and nobody else seems open to lynching ice cream, so here I sit. You scum read hammond, ice cream scum reads krabs, krabs scum reads you. Like even ya'll know ya'll are scummy so I cant just doubt and back off of every one of my scum reads

I'm fine with lynching Ice Cream and I've started feeling weirder about Quetz, need to finish doing that ISO though

I generally like punchy but they're the only one really siding with me, so I'm wary about getting pocketed by scientist.

pringles can you remind me why you town-cored Quetz
    This is interesting. Our doctor may have been onto something early on

I'll go reread Hammond when I get a chance. Gonna watch a movie
    It is ONLY at the point that:

a) ice cream isnt going to be lynched
    and 2) my reads on krabs and MMXX are feeling more towny

That I decide to reread Hammond, since other people have expressed doubts on him

Hi efekannn02!

-unvote
    MMXX has convinced me to back off of him at this point through his townie responses

Ice cream
    Krabby
    MMXX
    Hammond

We need to pick one and finish it

-vote IceCreamFan

I'll park my vote on my preferred lynch and I'll start my reread of Hammond
    Day is getting closer to being done, it looks like one of these 4 are being lynched, and I agree to reread Hammy

Spoiler : Hammond :

Hammond is the 3rd person to show a scum read on Krabs - Mireska was first, I was 2nd. Mireska was infected by end of day 1, perhaps Hammond here was looking to pocket me?

Then again, Hammomd insists over and over about wanting to be in the town core, something that I personally see townie as I feel a scum would try to slide in rather than blatantly ask to be in it. Unless this person is known for wanting to do this, but we cant use meta this game.

I mean his reason was for a troll/NAI response to a troll/NAI question, and his tunnel just basically took off from there

Thia feels townie. He wants to be noticed. Where a scum could be content not being the center of attention...

Same as above

Honestly at THIS point it feels like Hammond is simply stuck in a town tunnel.

This right here was so confusing to me. I had to reread the interaction a bunch and I overlooked this before.

I dont think MMXX "slipped", but Hammonds mindset of thinking he did makes sense and seems genuine. So I townread Hammond for it.

In fact the follow up between MMXX and Hammond does feel like a TvT misunderstanding:

For MMXX's reference, this is what I mean by Pretzel and I gelling. I forgot about this post before the reread, but I feel connected with this guy

Tl;dr Im inclined to think that Hammond is a town. My only concern is the way he latched onto Krabs early, he wasnt the initiator of the mass scum reads on Krabs but rather the 3rd person to vocalize it.

Other than that I see a town that is locked into his tunnels on Krabs and MMXX. He scumread MMXX for a perceived slip (it wasnt) and then tunneled it hardcore

I havent completely finished my Hammond reread but I dont see the scientist there

I kinda wanna reread blueberry now cause I am doubting all of my scum reads except for ice cream. But Im kinda beat, its super late and I should probably at least attempt to sleep
    This expresses exactly what Ive said about the last few posts. Where my headstate was.

Just another expand on that

I think now that MMXX vs Hammond was TvT but if I had to choose a scum there I choose MMXX. Hammond is a tunneler but at least he has had firm opinions all game

We've got 7.5 hours

I plead that you guys can switch over to ice cream

But either way we aint no lynching
    DRIVING ICE CREAM ALL DAY BABY

I could be being pocketed by hammy

Could I interest you in an ice cream lynch today? If we are going to get rid of liabilities now is the only time to do it. Its better than skipping day, at worst liability is mislynched, at best scientist who argued "Im too scummy to be scum"
    AAAAAALLLLLL DAY

- also Ive convincee myself that being pocketed is a possibility. Little did I know it was pretzel who pocketed me instead

There's still stuff I need to think through about your post pringles but one thing that comes to mind immediately is, what about the point I made earlier that Hammond has shown a strong explicit emphasis on "anti-town vs. pro-town," "benefiting the town," etc.? This type of perspective is one I could see jiving with a more out-there scientist persona, especially in conjunction with what I've said several times in my discussion about scientist playstyle. I could see such a scientist + mindset being willing to try and push into the towncore, for example.
    Doctor is lobbying for the hammy vote

Spoiler : Hammond's strange behavior :

Hammond gives his full list of scumreads here, which fits the consensus (his PoE being the people he scumreads in theory). It can be used as a basis to analyze his next posts.

Here he says he think Icecream should not be in the PoE, and tries to get him out of it:

A lot of attempts to save a poor doomed soul. But then...

"I think you're town, but you could also be scum." I could even stretch it a bit and say that this is a slip from Hammond, who implies he knows Icecream to be a mislynch in this sentence. This post is really bad.

He completely decides that Icecream is a bad target now, and votes Krabby. And then, without any explaination :

¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ? ¿ ?

This mortal makes absolutely no sense. I believe it is very possible that he is summoning the dark power (is the Sciencist). That being said, MMXX is much worse in my eyes.

Punchy may be right on Hammond if we are wrong on MMXX. Look at the quotes and at my divine comments above. My vote remains on MMXX, but Hammond follows his closely in my scumreads.
    Pretzel scumreading hammy

It is the least interesting of the interesting lynches in my eyes. I would strongly prefer to lynch MMXX, who is already at L-2, or Hammond. I do know that you are not sold on the Hammond lynch, according to your recent post about him, but my opinion differs from yours on that point. My vote remains, at least for now.
    GOD YOU EVEN FUCKING ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM NOT SOLD ON HAMMY

SO WHY ARE YOU SAYING NOW THAT I LINED UP THIS MISLYNCH FFS

Okay I'm feeling dangerous this morning. The more I see MMXX the more I like him and the more beneficial I see him to town

So lets lynch Hammond
    This is in response to pretzel. I'm finally convinced to join

-vote S-FM Hammond Robotics Employee

I have not read everything and do not have time to do so for now, but I horribly fail to understand your progression on both MMXX and Hammond. Not that I disagree with voting Hammond (here you go)

But I'd like to understand your reasoning.
    Putting Hammond at L-1. EoD is close, and I think the lynch system is majority, so this is a wise choice. I really hope you are not consorting with dark powers, Pringles, because if you are, we are probably all lost already.
    FFS IM VOTING HIM CAUSE YOU CONVINCED ME TO

My town reads all scumread him and talked my stubborn ass into it

-unvote

Leave your vote since you wont be around EOD, I can revote

But I wanna hear Hammond claim

@Hammy now is the time to claim
    Pretzel put hammy at L-1 before a claim, opening the door to quickhammer. I missed this anti town move in my trust of pretzel

I'm compromising here. After sleeping on it I want MMXX alive. I think he's town

I'm willing to let Hammy go because even though I have a town read on him, 2 of my strongest townreads scum read him (you and punchy) and this train looks cleanest of all the trains Ive seen today
    Heres that explanation

This and the potential of town MMXX helping us win/solve the game is greater than town Hammy

Can you elaborate some on this, I think I know what you mean but it'd help to get a quick rundown between the different trains in your eyes

Every other train has had my scum reads or people outside of my town core on them. This one right now doesnt

This train was also the hardest forming train, where high/easy votes on you and Krabs formed quickly

Well Krabs has been the defacto easy mislynch carry over from day 1 so votes on him made sense

Votes on you also made sense given you didnt start really digging in until you were in trouble

Yes, you were both universally scumread for a reason, and people outside the town core or scum could definitely legitimately scum read each other as well given the nature of this setup

All and all being said after both of you posted more you MMXX still have 2 votes from Krabs and Ice cream which doesnt feel clean at all

Does that all make sense? In my head it does
    Following this are some.votes and unvotes due to Hammy being put L-1

An hour and a half left. Its time to kill

This day better not end in no lynch

Hammond came by to say nothing, didnt claim, and fucked off right before eod

Do NOT reward that play with a no lynch

MMXX on the other hand, while avoiding claiming, started playing hard and came off as genuine town
    It feels like this is the only part that Krabs and pretzel remember when they claim I was "lining up lynches" UGH

Huge FOS on punchy if he doesnt put his vote back on Hammond by EOD.

Only scums benefit from no lynch here
    The worst part is these last few posts are NAI. Town should always lynch = gametheory.

Thats basically the end. Punchy votes, strawberry hammers.

PLEASE I IMPLORED YOU TO OPEN THAT SPOILER TAG AND READ

Think I left anything out, feel free to read day 2 again.

Now that its fresh, read this bullshit:

NO WAY. NUH UH. NO FUCKING WAY. NOT AFTER HOW YOU WERE OKAY WITH ICE CREAMS LYNCH UNTIL NOW AND NOW YOU SCUM READ ME FOR THAT FLIP

Everything pretzel expressed on day 2 about ice cream is 100% certified bullshit and wasnt genuine which is why he cant keep his story straight.

BULLSHIT #2. I DID NOT LINE UP ANYTHING

I didnt want to lynch Hammond day 2 until YOU AND MMXX CONVINCED ME TO

Also poo poo on you. I didnt primarily push 2 mislynches. Acknowledge this you fishy krab.

50. ISO #1500