S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1874
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Heres the thing Ive been thinking about if Strawberry were scientist making a gambit

If hes scientist, either the infected jumps tonight or dies from exhaustion. And with the doc claim, Strawberry has no choice but to die from exhaustion, either from rb or wifom

So we're in a good spot, cause if Strawberry lives, he's turbolynched next day. All in agreement? And if he jumps to another player, MMXX is turbolynched for lying about doc

This is a great scenario for us, the best outcome for today possible I think

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    Heres the thing Ive been thinking about if Strawberry were scientist making a gambit

If hes scientist, either the infected jumps tonight or dies from exhaustion. And with the doc claim, Strawberry has no choice but to die from exhaustion, either from rb or wifom

So we're in a good spot, cause if Strawberry lives, he's turbolynched next day. All in agreement? And if he jumps to another player, MMXX is turbolynched for lying about doc

Sounds fine to me. Like I implied with my post a bit back, I really do not think Strawberry is scientist.

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

Yep. I appreciated it and agreed with the reasoning
    That post was basically just a fully-written version of what I thought about last night when deciding to vaccinate Strawberry, when I had the same concerns that you and punchy did

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

It is purely impossible that the Doctor is dead. If Mireska was the Doctor, then Strawberry, who is admittedly Mireska, would have been able to infect yesterday. There is absolutely no reason to intentionally not infect, after the post that he made. Why are you telling us to give away the essence of our roles? That is a foolish move.

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quetzalcoatl View Post
    It is purely impossible that the Doctor is dead. If Mireska was the Doctor, then Strawberry, who is admittedly Mireska, would have been able to infect yesterday. There is absolutely no reason to intentionally not infect, after the post that he made. Why are you telling us to give away the essence of our roles? That is a foolish move.
    Can you claim please

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

If you dont want to claim please explain to me why mass claiming is a bad idea? Town loses nothing from a mass claim today, if we lynch scientist today is last day and we win, if we mislynch tomorrow is LYLO or MLYLO and we mass claim anyway. No kill tonight

Only scum benefits from hidden information at this point

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

MMXX claimed doc? Ah well, I was going to attack him today, but it looks like he is solving his own slot; and since the Doctor already claimed, I might as well claim. I am a simple Lab Tech (of divine essence of course, but without abilities).

I believe it is safe to assume that the Blood Analyzer was Mireska, since any sane blood analyzer would have checked Strawberry last night to remove doubts.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS then you can see how no kill occurs tonight. If we mislynch, it'll be 4v1 LYLO next day

Cause scientist infects, infected jumps, boom its over

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

MMXX claimed doc? Ah well, I was going to attack him today, but it looks like he is solving his own slot; and since the Doctor already claimed, I might as well claim. I am a simple Lab Tech (of divine essence of course, but without abilities).

I believe it is safe to assume that the Blood Analyzer was Mireska, since any sane blood analyzer would have checked Strawberry last night to remove doubts.
    I want to respond to this after Punchys claim

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamFan View Post
    I Will Keep On Being Mysterious Because This Is Fun And Helps Me Being Unlynchable
    Lol Imagine Doctor + Me + A Total Loser + Scientist + Infected Loser Left At 3 vs 2
    -vote IceCreamFan

Because MMXX is a self-solving slot, and so is Blueberry. I doubt anyone outside of those three is Sciencist.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

We should have killed ice cream yesterday smh
    Well, after Hammond's flip, it's easy to say that. But to be perfectly honest, I find the choice between my strong townreads and Icecream less hard to make than between my strong townreads and Hammond. I think this is Xolotl's last day.
    Its one thing for someone to say a player is "too scummy to be scum"

Its another for a player to intentionally play scummy and self proclaim themselves as such

You cant let a player like that go
    That is pure troll & scummy, yes.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM MMXX View Post
    I'll need to reread but I have doubts that IceCreamSham is scientist

Unfortunately they're so much of a liability that the optimal might just be to lynch anyway
    I can live with you pocketing me and fakeclaiming doc and fooling me and winning as scum

I cant say the same for Ice cream. If they won as scum playing like that I'd quit mafia forever.

25. ISO #1175

I'll need to reread but I have doubts that IceCreamSham is scientist

Unfortunately they're so much of a liability that the optimal might just be to lynch anyway
    You made yourself a self-solving slot by claiming Doctor, which is great. We have one mislynch left. If Icecream is town, we have one last chance to lynch the Sciencist afterwards. I like those odds. Lux ex tenebris invictus!

26. ISO #1176

You made yourself a self-solving slot by claiming Doctor, which is great. We have one mislynch left. If Icecream is town, we have one last chance to lynch the Sciencist afterwards. I like those odds. Lux ex tenebris invictus!
    Theres a chance that hes lying and doc is dead

But from a pure probability standpoint, chance that doc is dead is 2/9, and the chance that Mireska then hit scientist is 1/6

Its been a while since Ive done this but the probability of doc dead and Mireska hit scientist should be 2/9 * 1/6 = 1/27

Wheras the probability that doc is alive amd rb'd Mireska is 7/9

I can live with those odds

27. ISO #1177

But from a pure probability standpoint, chance that doc is dead is 2/9, and the chance that Mireska then hit scientist is 1/6

Its been a while since Ive done this but the probability of doc dead and Mireska hit scientist should be 2/9 * 1/6 = 1/27

And then MMXX having a strong day 2

I dont see myself lynching MMXX now ever, so if hes scientist Naz should just end it, he wins lol

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

If doc is dead, Mireska necessarily hit the Sciencist, making the odds of Mireska hitting the Sciencist 2/9. I still like those odds.

30. ISO #1180

I agree with this, and agree with the reasoning that Strawberry is not the Sciencist; I had concluded that myself from my own reads earlier.

And if the Sciencist is one of Pringles or Punchy, I will gladly lose to him. I still have some doubts on Krabs, though.

31. ISO #1181

Yeah none of this end game talk is AI for anyone here

That being said its still useful to know our options
    I would like everyone to keep that in mind, by the way. The only reason I am not voting MMXX, outside of Icecream needing to go, is that he claimed doctor.

32. ISO #1182

I would like everyone to keep that in mind, by the way. The only reason I am not voting MMXX, outside of Icecream needing to go, is that he claimed doctor.
    You dont feel MMXX had a strong turnaround day 2? You still scumread him? But doc is saving grace claim?

33. ISO #1183

You dont feel MMXX had a strong turnaround day 2? You still scumread him? But doc is saving grace claim?
    I feel like he was less scummy, but not towny; plus, Hammond seriously lowered MMXX's scum equity in my eyes yesterday, but since he flipped town, this feeling is gone. So yes, doc claim is pretty much saving him from my read.

34. ISO #1184

As for why punchy was so fixated on hunting me down as TPR, I have no ideal
    i just read your play as that of a tpr mrmpht. im surprised nobody else did. i think you should have been a bit less snooty and aloof during day one though

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM punchy View Post
    i just read your play as that of a tpr mrmpht. im surprised nobody else did. i think you should have been a bit less snooty and aloof during day one though
    Did you read him as tpr day one or reach that conclusion day 2? I remember you saying it but cant remember when

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Beautiful

I am also a lab tech. Looks like Mireska or Strawberry was blood analyst

I wanted to go last to make sure nobody could fake claim it in fear of cc

-vote IceCreamFan
    I do not understand the fake claim part. Can you explain this, please?

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

I do not understand the fake claim part. Can you explain this, please?
    Scientist did not know if blood analyst was dead or infected or still around

If scientist claims last, they can easily fake claim blood analyst

But I, town leader, went last, stopping the scientist from doing so

44. ISO #1194

Scientist did not know if blood analyst was dead or infected or still around

If scientist claims last, they can easily fake claim blood analyst

But I, town leader, went last, stopping the scientist from doing so
    Right. Brain dysfunction, sorry.

Where is Krabs? He gave really good vibes yesterday, but now that he's gone, I'm beginning to think he is coasting away with his newly acquired towny status.

45. ISO #1195

Right. Brain dysfunction, sorry.

Where is Krabs? He gave really good vibes yesterday, but now that he's gone, I'm beginning to think he is coasting away with his newly acquired towny status.
    He claimed Lab Tech

And yeah havent seen much of Krabs

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200