5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That was a fun one. I thought Huey deserved more credit for creating such an elaborate and historical setup.
    yeah i think so as well
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyway

GAME OVER

PRINGLES, THE ARSONIST HAS WON

50 votes to hammer.
    yep shit

wp

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    i think the thing that fucked me was caustic's play on d3 really got into my head

why did you ignite n3?
    To cover my tracks. I didn't expect Varcron to push on me today though. Everything was set up for me to push you or force you to push Varcron.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #469

The other point that I had stored against you was that you were constantly talking about the arsonist from the context of your own actions during the day

ie. arsonist ignited because i made this post on d1 (im not gonna go find where you said that)

but everything that I had there could also be applied to Varcron as well in a slightly different context. In the end I went with my second option and it fucked me, I guess. You played today well.

20. ISO #470

i think the thing that fucked me was caustic's play on d3 really got into my head

why did you ignite n3?
    And actually, I didn't plan on dousing for the rest of the game if Toad flipped Citizen. I didn't want to risk a DC clearing people.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

The other point that I had stored against you was that you were constantly talking about the arsonist from the context of your own actions during the day

ie. arsonist ignited because i made this post on d1 (im not gonna go find where you said that)

but everything that I had there could also be applied to Varcron as well in a slightly different context. In the end I went with my second option and it fucked me, I guess. You played today well.
    When you first said "oh shit it could be Varcron" I thought you were trying to bait the living shit out of me.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

I dunno, I really felt as though you could've had MM pocketed today. Probably would've made today a bit easier but I fucked it up anyway so it doesn't matter, I guess.

Your defense yesterday was ass still, I really should've pushed you more for that.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

in my headcanon varcron is arsonist this game anyway fuck you all
    You both played exceptionally well imo. Varcron had good points against me but they weren't provable enough I think.

I think I could have taken MM into today but he was too open to townreading you. As scum, I really didn't have much to use as scumpaint ammo against you.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

You both played exceptionally well imo. Varcron had good points against me but they weren't provable enough I think.

I think I could have taken MM into today but he was too open to townreading you. As scum, I really didn't have much to use as scumpaint ammo against you.
    I didn't, I was trying to get coherent theories together that I couldn't prove but could 100% read as correct.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This dead cat is so sadd...

GG Pringles, you fooled us (well, some of us, myself included). This was fun ^^ also, for Town MVP because overall MVP is quite obviously you lol,
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    for being right and managing to self-clear very efficiently on D3. If we had followed him, which was honestly quite easy to do, we would've won this.

Also, note to self : FrincklesPringles addresses cases made against him much more when he's scum than when he's town... what are we gonna do now, policy lynch him for doing what he should do?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #487

He didn’t really actually address the cases I made against him in their fullest, just the small bits that could be heavily disputed or were weaker.

Strategic disputation.

38. ISO #488

He didn’t really actually address the cases I made against him in their fullest, just the small bits that could be heavily disputed or were weaker.

Strategic disputation.
    What was it that I missed?

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

What was it that I missed?
    I felt that you didn’t actually dispute my d3 case, just picked out pieces of it and called the whole thing stupid

41. ISO #491

Yeah in retrospect I could really see you flailing.

This post made me laugh and it still makes me laugh
    You wall post makes zero sense for multiple reasons.

42. ISO #492

#299 responded to all your arguments. The context of Kovath and me etc. I wasnt flailing so much as I didnt have much to attack you with since you hadn't really been here.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Although THAT post in particular I was a bit concerned. Again though, its because I didn't have much to work with. Defending myself felt easy enough I think? But going on the offensive against you was the problem. I had to rely on MM's take on your scum meta, the OMGUS shit and piecing together some reason for you wanting Kovath dead. Really, my case against you was terrible. I was relying on my townread of Varcron to put me ahead, if that makes sense. I got lucky that the other pieces lined up.

45. ISO #495

Although THAT post in particular I was a bit concerned. Again though, its because I didn't have much to work with. Defending myself felt easy enough I think? But going on the offensive against you was the problem. I had to rely on MM's take on your scum meta, the OMGUS shit and piecing together some reason for you wanting Kovath dead. Really, my case against you was terrible. I was relying on my townread of Varcron to put me ahead, if that makes sense. I got lucky that the other pieces lined up.
    Yeah, I looked at your cause against stealth and immediately smelled rotten fish with how it was set up. When stealth arranged his case against me, it was just the coincidences that all lined up on the separate days that threw me in for a loop, since I couldn't really defend against him that well.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497