S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I could understand why, it would make town more urgent assuming that arso had doused two people, going on three.

Basically what I'm saying is that as a whole we would be much more urgent to catch arso two or three dousees than with just one.
    So igniting scares the town into mislynching is your point? I'm not sure I agree. He just gave us another night to find out who he doused next and another check in a higher probability pool.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So igniting scares the town into mislynching is your point? I'm not sure I agree. He just gave us another night to find out who he doused next and another check in a higher probability pool.
    It could go either way, you're right tbh. I do really wish that we had more than just us talking right now though, bunch of lurkers in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    It could go either way, you're right tbh. I do really wish that we had more than just us talking right now though, bunch of lurkers in the back.
    That's my issue as well. It gives the arsonist a perfect way to chill and not give a fuck.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This is the only real thing I'm uncomfortable with about Varcron. This entrance implies that Arsonist ignites n1.
    There are still 3 other people.
    The Marshall who has been mostly AFK
    Mr. Bomber who voted you with no explanation to support his vote and then left.
    As well as Caustic who voted me with no explanation and then left.

Arsonist ignited early on the guy who wasn't a townread of mine? Nice.

I thought I'd have a lot of reading to do, guess not so much. Going to catch up fully, but first, I'll say that Toad - Varcron is giving me TvS vibes, and that I tend to trust Varcron more. Will explain later.

Also, I had been sleeping, eating, living, you know, that kind of stuff. "The Marshall who has been mostly AFK" is a joke, given the level of activity I had on D1.
    (note that this does not affect my read on Toad in any way, it's an independent comment)
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

I've got vibes.

-vote Frinckles
    This is just plain wrong. We need discussion, and saying "I got vibes" without anything else and then going away is anti-town, not towny, and fits Stealthbomber's scum meta. I did have a townread on Stealth before, though, and I still think Varcron - Toad is TvS so I won't vote Stealth for now, but he might be another option.

As of now, the one I towncore forever is Frinckles, for general town-like behavior, for encouraging discussion, but most importantly, for the seemingly pointless interaction with Kovath at EoD. They were in good terms, there's no reason for Frinckles to burn right away. As he said himself, he's weird, but not that much
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is just plain wrong. We need discussion, and saying "I got vibes" without anything else and then going away is anti-town, not towny, and fits Stealthbomber's scum meta. I did have a townread on Stealth before, though, and I still think Varcron - Toad is TvS so I won't vote Stealth for now, but he might be another option.

As of now, the one I towncore forever is Frinckles, for general town-like behavior, for encouraging discussion, but most importantly, for the seemingly pointless interaction with Kovath at EoD. They were in good terms, there's no reason for Frinckles to burn right away. As he said himself, he's weird, but not that much
    P.S.: Someone like Yayap or Slaol would scream at me saying that I'm thinking only on a surface WIFOM level regarding Frinckles' interaction with Kovath. I would reply that Frinckles doesn't go that deep into weird WIFOM that mostly makes scum lose when they apply it (such levels of WIFOM go into fancy play syndrome IMO).
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER

Arsonist ignited early on the guy who wasn't a townread of mine? Nice.

I thought I'd have a lot of reading to do, guess not so much. Going to catch up fully, but first, I'll say that Toad - Varcron is giving me TvS vibes, and that I tend to trust Varcron more. Will explain later.
    Well, that's wrong at least for me being the scum and him being the town. Potentially him being the scum, but I don't read him like that.
    So, carry on.

Also, I had been sleeping, eating, living, you know, that kind of stuff. "The Marshall who has been mostly AFK" is a joke, given the level of activity I had on D1.
    (note that this does not affect my read on Toad in any way, it's an independent comment)
    It is fair to say you've been mostly AFK as you've posted the least in this thread. Or at least it said that before you made your last post.