S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 497
  1. #121

  2. #122

  3. #123

  4. #124

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Perhaps it’s time to vote an unknown variable.
    -vote Varcron
    Unknown variable? I made my points very clear early in the day today for you to see my stance. We can't afford a wrong lynch in this set up, especially if it forces douse checker to be outed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    I concur.
    -vote Varcron
    L-2 because we need to start SOMETHING to have info, be it a lynch or a no lynch, but at least some wagon with action. I won't stop anyone from hammering @Varcron , a slot that has been 100 % devoid of life.
    Maybe devoid since you hopped in, but there is no reason to give out a bad lynch, it only helps arso, not us.

    In terms of Townies, I see a few people that stand out
    Frinkles
    State Puff Marshmallow Man
    Maybe Toad
    Maybe Caustic


    I have problems reading Kovath and Stealth, so i'll leave that up to you guys, the two maybes i'm sort of on the fence with.

  5. #125

  6. #126

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Ok I think those two posts are a good enough indicator for me that I definitely don't want Varcron to be lynched today.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #127

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Marshmallow Marshall
    Frinckles

    Varcron
    Toad
    Caustic
    Korvath


    Okay I think I feel a bit better about this now.

    Yellows are in no particular order.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #128

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    I will go with
    -vote Kovath
    for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #129

  10. #130

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Any particular reason for Kovath? I've seen no real scumtell or town tell from him so far.
    I feel more comfortable voting Kovath than Caustic and more comfortable voting Caustic than Toad.

    Dude has not actually done, well, anything?

    I want to put my vote here and see what happens, if anything, and I will revisit it in 2-3 hours when we're really close to EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  11. #131

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I feel more comfortable voting Kovath than Caustic and more comfortable voting Caustic than Toad.

    Dude has not actually done, well, anything?

    I want to put my vote here and see what happens, if anything, and I will revisit it in 2-3 hours when we're really close to EoD.
    Pretty fair choice, I'll leave my vote out of this for now until I see a reason to put it in.

  12. #132

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    By the way, I will NOT be here for EoD.

    And I've seen good posts from Varcron that really make me want him to live at least today, maybe put him in town
    -unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  13. #133

  14. #134

  15. #135

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I think it's good if we vote today. I could go for a Kovath lynch, he hasn't participated.
    It's good to narrow down the pool, perhaps even lynch someone who may have been doused... although we don't know who that was, still could happen
    And make it easier for arso to win? unlikely... The only person who desperately wants someone lynched is you, so with that in mind

    -vote Toad
    I find it really sus that you're pushing a person (even an inactive one) with no certain lead other than to "narrow" down the pool.

  16. #136

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    And make it easier for arso to win? unlikely... The only person who desperately wants someone lynched is you, so with that in mind

    -vote Toad
    I find it really sus that you're pushing a person (even an inactive one) with no certain lead other than to "narrow" down the pool.
    Desperately is definitely an overstatement. But okay, as you wish.

  17. #137

  18. #138

  19. #139

  20. #140

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •