S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 497
  1. #101

  2. #102

  3. #103

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, I find Toad quite towny here. Of course, it's only early D1, so my read might change, but he's doing exactly what I'd expect a townie to do. To some extent, Frinckles is, too, it's just that I disagree with his plan, but that's probably just a theory disagreement, and therefore NAI.



    Toad
    Frinckles


    Maybe Caustic?

    Also,
    -vote Kovath
    I think Caustic doesn't need pressure, as long as he contributes constantly.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    I am going to purposefully not explain why I am voting you for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  4. #104

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Little over 8 hours left, ladies and gentlemen
    what the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  5. #105

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    it really do be 24 hour days
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  6. #106

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    @BananaCucho

    Is lynch majority or plurality?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #107

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    -unvote


    Yeah never mind I don't have time for gimmicks. 24 hour days is faster than I expected and we have literally no content in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  8. #108

  9. #109

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

    Majority. Day can end without a lynch.
    I honestly feel like no lynch is a valid option here.

    1 of 2 scenarios happen.

    1. Someone dies. This is fine because we have literally nothing to work with right now.

    2. Douse checker checks somebody, and two people are doused. This is fine because then we will have a mechanical read on someone and we can move forward and we'll have two days worth of stuff to analyze tomorrow.

    also consider 3. where i die and am sad
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #110

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Or we just lynch the arsonist today and banana is sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I honestly feel like no lynch is a valid option here.

    1 of 2 scenarios happen.

    1. Someone dies. This is fine because we have literally nothing to work with right now.

    2. Douse checker checks somebody, and two people are doused. This is fine because then we will have a mechanical read on someone and we can move forward and we'll have two days worth of stuff to analyze tomorrow.

    also consider 3. where i die and am sad
    Make up your mind. ( ・ั﹏・ั) SB16 D1 finna be real soon.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  11. #111

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Or we just lynch the arsonist today and banana is sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I honestly feel like no lynch is a valid option here.

    1 of 2 scenarios happen.

    1. Someone dies. This is fine because we have literally nothing to work with right now.

    2. Douse checker checks somebody, and two people are doused. This is fine because then we will have a mechanical read on someone and we can move forward and we'll have two days worth of stuff to analyze tomorrow.

    also consider 3. where i die and am sad
    E N H A N C E
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  12. #112

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    I do not feel comfortable enough to place a vote today.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  13. #113

  14. #114

  15. #115

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Actually yeah, Kovath / Varcron I'm okay with.
    I just feel really lost right now because almost 24 hours have passed and we've gotten... 115 posts.

    Thats not enough for me to make reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  16. #116

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I didnt say he was a confirm top read for me. I just said I like the man
    Fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Sorry, it's 2020. I forgot I can't assume people's gender.
    Feel free to assume mine. And you're right that he's a he lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  17. #117

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Perhaps it’s time to vote an unknown variable.
    -vote Varcron
    I concur.
    -vote Varcron
    L-2 because we need to start SOMETHING to have info, be it a lynch or a no lynch, but at least some wagon with action. I won't stop anyone from hammering @Varcron , a slot that has been 100 % devoid of life.

    ~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall


    I am going to purposefully not explain why I am voting you for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    what the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    it really do be 24 hour days
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @BananaCucho

    Is lynch majority or plurality?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -unvote


    Yeah never mind I don't have time for gimmicks. 24 hour days is faster than I expected and we have literally no content in the thread.
    I'll wait a bit before giving you a read for this. It could be towny, but it doesn't SCREAM town like what you usually do so ill wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  18. #118

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think a null read lynch makes sense.
    That too, because taking null reads to LYLO sucks. The wisdom of a lot of sites is speaking through your words and mine :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  19. #119

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I just feel really lost right now because almost 24 hours have passed and we've gotten... 115 posts.

    Thats not enough for me to make reads.
    Yep, that's why I don't like 24 hours days (and because sometimes people just can't be there much/at all in 24 hours). I wish the host would take petitions on the matter.
    pssh pssh banana psshhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  20. #120

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep, that's why I don't like 24 hours days (and because sometimes people just can't be there much/at all in 24 hours). I wish the host would take petitions on the matter.
    pssh pssh banana psshhhh
    Well, I dont dislike it. We just need to make decisions quicker and towntell faster. I'll sheep your vote on Varcron for now I think but I'd rather lynch Kovath with one post. [Vote]Varcron[/varcron]
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •