S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 497
  1. #81

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I disagree with your take on our previous game and I dont follow how you tunneled on me so hard. But that's not really the matter because it taught me something. Perhaps at some point we need to reread our town reads.

    I've seen open setups with no reveal was my concern.
    well I disagree with you too lol you legit ignored me and you saying that proves my point but whatever :P
    Same *looks at Gyrlander*. I still note your strong mindset difference, maybe it's your town game evolving positively (imo at least, without wanting to be condescending), maybe it's just that you're scum.

    Oh, ok, setups with forbidden roleclaiming like IRL werewolf games. I thought you knew, but this isn't the site's meta; if the ability to claim is not specifically removed, claiming is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  2. #82

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because that person is immediately cleared from the process of elimination along with the checker themselves. And if the Douse checker is not doused (which is likely upon a doused check tomorrow) we gain a clear with an additional day of another streamlined PoE. No?



    It's not. It's a sound plan, but if you'd prefer something else feel free to suggest it.
    I admire your generosity.
    Allow me to enlighten you.
    We all Evaluate others statements and watch for any Behaviour they may show.
    Then find the best result to satisfy a proper solution to others judgement.

  3. #83

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    I admire your generosity.
    Allow me to enlighten you.
    We all Evaluate others statements and watch for any Behaviour they may show.
    Then find the best result to satisfy a proper solution to others judgement.
    What is the content in that post? Did you just basically say "we need to check what people do if we want to have reads"? Because if so, it's not sooo useful...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  4. #84

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Already started?

    To those asking early what our strategy is, it's to scumhunt, guys. We cannot rely on the Douse Checker for "free clears". Plus, this is a 24/24 game, so we need to get into it quickly.

    -vote Caustic
    You are forced to give content this game. We do not have time for cryptic "variable analysis". As Kerrigan says, I have no time for games.

    Also, I see Toad and Toadette... Do these mushrooms have something with eachother? Hmm...
    You made an attempt on my life. Brave perhaps, but Ill conceived.

  5. #85

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is the content in that post? Did you just basically say "we need to check what people do if we want to have reads"? Because if so, it's not sooo useful...
    There are many factors on determining the whereabouts of a Parasite.
    Hence, the behaviour of a Parasite takes a Significant factor.

  6. #86

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    By the way, just to clarify my playstyle, when I ask questions or pressure people, it's really nothing personal. Questions are questions, not necessarily attacks. We should all be questioning others instead of going in circles about roleclaiming in such a setup, especially with our short deadlines.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  7. #87

  8. #88

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    You made an attempt on my life. Brave perhaps, but Ill conceived.
    Not really, it's just pressure, not an attempt on anyone's life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    There are many factors on determining the whereabouts of a Parasite.
    Hence, the behaviour of a Parasite takes a Significant factor.
    I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was so obvious it didn't have to be said. It's obvious even for a first-time Mafia player :P
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  9. #89

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    By the way, just to clarify my playstyle, when I ask questions or pressure people, it's really nothing personal. Questions are questions, not necessarily attacks. We should all be questioning others instead of going in circles about roleclaiming in such a setup, especially with our short deadlines.
    I find nothing wrong with your approach towards the process.
    I respect your determination.

  10. #90

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    I'm not too sure what you mean by role reveal being on, or off. However, the Arsonist cannot douse themselves therefore if someone is doused it is safe to conclude they are a vanilla.

    Not too sure if the douse checker can check themselves.

    Like I said, and the Marshall seconded, the best thing to do here is to rely on our daily reads and work off the content that is given to us. Instead of the douse checker outting themselves, best 'bread crumb' their results.

  11. #91

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not really, it's just pressure, not an attempt on anyone's life.


    I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was so obvious it didn't have to be said. It's obvious even for a first-time Mafia player :P
    I was requested to suggest a plan.
    At this point and time, the process is at its early stages.
    So I came to the conclusion that I must explain how to solve the process in the simplest of terms.

  12. #92

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    By the way, I find Toad quite towny here. Of course, it's only early D1, so my read might change, but he's doing exactly what I'd expect a townie to do. To some extent, Frinckles is, too, it's just that I disagree with his plan, but that's probably just a theory disagreement, and therefore NAI.



    Toad
    Frinckles


    Maybe Caustic?

    Also,
    -vote Kovath
    I think Caustic doesn't need pressure, as long as he contributes constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  13. #93

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Well, I say "constantly" but that's relative of course, you're not expected to be contributing 24/7 xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    I was requested to suggest a plan.
    At this point and time, the process is at its early stages.
    So I came to the conclusion that I must explain how to solve the process in the simplest of terms.
    The simplest of terms? You really don't have more simple terms than that? Can I doubt that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  14. #94

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well, I say "constantly" but that's relative of course, you're not expected to be contributing 24/7 xD



    The simplest of terms? You really don't have more simple terms than that? Can I doubt that lol
    If you wish to doubt my assumption.
    Thatís Understandable.
    However, donít treat me as a incompetent variable if thatís where you were going with it.

  15. #95

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    If you wish to doubt my assumption.
    That’s Understandable.
    However, don’t treat me as a incompetent variable if that’s where you were going with it.
    You're not incompetent at all (as you have showed last game), which is why I want you to produce meaningful content. The post I quoted was not meaningful, because it stated something very obvious. That's all I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  16. #96

  17. #97

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I like Caustic, they were challenging Frinckles strategy for the game in a way that aligns with my thought process.
    I see your point and partially share it; it doesn't necessarily means that he's town, though, which is why I put a "maybe Caustic" in my town list.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  18. #98

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Also, WAKE UP GUYS. We will have discussed literally nothing by the time the day ends, or at least by the time I have to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  19. #99

  20. #100

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •