S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 497
  1. #61

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That implies the Arsonist has doused the Douse checker. If the douse checker finds who is doused, we're ahead and have two confirmed players.
    Yes, but why must the information be shared with the rest of us? If the douse checker sees that someone is doused they can mostly conclude they are town and leave them in their top town reads. Thus if they somehow find themselves dead, we can just go back.

    Heavily relying on the one power role in-game isn't the best strategy. Reads reads reads.

  2. #62

  3. #63

  4. #64

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Yes, but why must the information be shared with the rest of us? If the douse checker sees that someone is doused they can mostly conclude they are town and leave them in their top town reads. Thus if they somehow find themselves dead, we can just go back.

    Heavily relying on the one power role in-game isn't the best strategy. Reads reads reads.
    Because that person is immediately cleared from the process of elimination along with the checker themselves. And if the Douse checker is not doused (which is likely upon a doused check tomorrow) we gain a clear with an additional day of another streamlined PoE. No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    The Outcome of you method is Foolish.
    It's not. It's a sound plan, but if you'd prefer something else feel free to suggest it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  5. #65

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Or we just lynch the arsonist today and banana is sad
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  6. #66

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    I miss pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    FUCK you have no idea how many marshmallows I just swallowed. I opened my mouth far too wide and ended up swallowing a shittonne of those bad boys all at once. I can still feel it all slowly sinking down my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    tbh its probs stealth just bc he can never seem to not roll 3p
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  7. #67

  8. #68

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because that person is immediately cleared from the process of elimination along with the checker themselves. And if the Douse checker is not doused (which is likely upon a doused check tomorrow) we gain a clear with an additional day of another streamlined PoE. No?
    The only person who needs to know is the douse checker. There is absolutely zero point in outting so early. As long as the douse checker knows who is clear and communicates it properly in reads, that's fine. Unless the douse checker is at risk of being lynched or knows they're going to die, there's no need to out themselves.

  9. #69

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    The only person who needs to know is the douse checker. There is absolutely zero point in outting so early. As long as the douse checker knows who is clear and communicates it properly in reads, that's fine. Unless the douse checker is at risk of being lynched or knows they're going to die, there's no need to out themselves.
    wait is role reveal on?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  10. #70

  11. #71

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Already started?

    To those asking early what our strategy is, it's to scumhunt, guys. We cannot rely on the Douse Checker for "free clears". Plus, this is a 24/24 game, so we need to get into it quickly.

    -vote Caustic
    You are forced to give content this game. We do not have time for cryptic "variable analysis". As Kerrigan says, I have no time for games.

    Also, I see Toad and Toadette... Do these mushrooms have something with eachother? Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  12. #72

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    The only person who needs to know is the douse checker. There is absolutely zero point in outting so early. As long as the douse checker knows who is clear and communicates it properly in reads, that's fine. Unless the douse checker is at risk of being lynched or knows they're going to die, there's no need to out themselves.
    I don't know what your experience with Mafia is, but you seem to be quite enlightened. This is literally what should happen.

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:


    The Douse Checker needs to breadcrumb his checks in reads, i.e. to leave clues that aren't directly understandable without his flip, but that will indicate us who he checked and what the result was upon checking. That would be preferably done in a list of reads, which means that E V E R Y O N E should give a list of reads tomorrow, WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION. Please color it so that we can see it easily.

    And for the love of the Cat Empress, do not claim ANYTHING unless you are the Douse Checked and are on the verge of being lynched. Any claim that does not meet those conditions IS ANTI-TOWN, because it either creates confusion about roles, which detracts from the point of the game (lynching scum), or it tells the Arsonist who to douse.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  13. #73

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    wait is role reveal on?
    Uh, why wouldn't it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  14. #74

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Already started?

    To those asking early what our strategy is, it's to scumhunt, guys. We cannot rely on the Douse Checker for "free clears". Plus, this is a 24/24 game, so we need to get into it quickly.

    -vote Caustic
    You are forced to give content this game. We do not have time for cryptic "variable analysis". As Kerrigan says, I have no time for games.

    Also, I see Toad and Toadette... Do these mushrooms have something with eachother? Hmm...
    I like this MM. I wish you were more aggressive more often. I get bored of shitposting fast.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  15. #75

  16. #76

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I like this MM. I wish you were more aggressive more often. I get bored of shitposting fast.
    Not to be rude, but in the previous game you said I was, and I'm quoting you here, "stupidly aggressive".
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because it isnt listed and we just played a game without role reveal?
    Hm? We weren't forbidden from revealing roles, it was a hidden setup, that's all. Have you seen the setup? I don't understand your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  17. #77

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not to be rude, but in the previous game you said I was, and I'm quoting you here, "stupidly aggressive".


    Hm? We weren't forbidden from revealing roles, it was a hidden setup, that's all. Have you seen the setup? I don't understand your point.
    Actually, last game, you were town. The more I think about it, the more I think you may be pocketing me because you're saying the opposite of what you said last game (even though you were wrong last game).

    Also... who's Kevin in the sign list lol
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I want to drink your blood, vomit it out, and then spell out the words "FAKE BITCH" with it

  18. #78

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not to be rude, but in the previous game you said I was, and I'm quoting you here, "stupidly aggressive".


    Hm? We weren't forbidden from revealing roles, it was a hidden setup, that's all. Have you seen the setup? I don't understand your point.
    I disagree with your take on our previous game and I dont follow how you tunneled on me so hard. But that's not really the matter because it taught me something. Perhaps at some point we need to reread our town reads.

    I've seen open setups with no reveal was my concern.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  19. #79

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Actually, last game, you were town. The more I think about it, the more I think you may be pocketing me because you're saying the opposite of what you said last game (even though you were wrong last game).

    Also... who's Kevin in the sign list lol
    To be honest I do weird shit.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  20. #80

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •