S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm pretty sure douse checker clears someone tomorrow or says someone isnt doused giving us a possible two clears. We don't have last wills.
    Clear in this sense means they're going to fucking die.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Arsonist could potentially CC or claim first, but we wouldn't know who is good or bad unless we lynched both.
    That's my point. If doused checker claims early enough (which is tomorrow) they clear themselves and one other possibly. If an Arsonist cc'd as early as tomorrow, I believe it's auto win.

That's my point. If doused checker claims early enough (which is tomorrow) they clear themselves and one other possibly. If an Arsonist cc'd as early as tomorrow, I believe it's auto win.
    Not necessarily, because we would still need to at least 2 days worth of executions, which gives room for 3 or 4 deaths via fire.

I was actually gonna say this is kind of boring, what's our strategy here
    I think the strategy here is simple. Today, us civilians should be as productive as possible. At least discussion wise. The more discussion we have, the more we are able to help the douse checker make educated selections when they choose who to visit.

To the douse checker - If you find someone who is doused, based on how I interpreted the setup, it's safe to conclude that person is not the Arsonist, as the arsonist can't douse themselves. Pity no last wills

That strategy is controversial.
    Thatís how a douse checker foolishly meets their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    But you are simply allowing the Parasite to eliminate itís biggest threat.
    That implies the Arsonist has doused the Douse checker. If the douse checker finds who is doused, we're ahead and have two confirmed players.