Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's my point. If 25% of your argument is self-admitted OMGUS when you've been AFK and make a good lynch as a nullread it looks like scum panicking.

I was the one who put Kovath up because had one post the entire game. You're saying maximize KPN but I voted the person who was already doused. It makes no sense. That's one of the reasons I was so hesitant to vote Toad yesterday. Why would an Arsonist push the person they doused only to ignite them anyway?

The wall quote is NAI at all and you clearly didn't even read the context.

Please stop trying to make fake talking points.

I think what's more likely is that you saw us voting you, panicked and decided to play the game. You have almost no content outside of a pieced together wallpost that you don't even fully believe in.
    It's not OMGUS. I genuinely believe you're scum. This is a logical post that I have pieced together and created.

You voted up Kovath because it was an easy vote that gives you cred. You unvoted Kovath when he was on L-1. I don't think town frinckles does that.

But like, even when Kovath DID come back, you didn't actually have a meaninful conversation with him. At was all very hallow. I think that was what my problem with it was.

And no, I really do believe you are scum. Scumpainting me like I just saw I was getting L-1 and have been lurking all day yesterday only affirms my view. I have never had a person call me scum for low activity and actually BE TOWN. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Any doubts I have are totally firm now. I believe you are the arsonist and I am willing to bet my lynch on that today.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #304

Calling me scum because I was inactive and just came back is a weak argument AT BEST and the fact that you have absolutely nothing supporting that is awful.

I've got a second point lined up which I'll make tomorrow, but I want to let you dig your own grave first. It will give me more ammunition.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    It's not OMGUS. I genuinely believe you're scum. This is a logical post that I have pieced together and created.

You voted up Kovath because it was an easy vote that gives you cred. You unvoted Kovath when he was on L-1. I don't think town frinckles does that.

But like, even when Kovath DID come back, you didn't actually have a meaninful conversation with him. At was all very hallow. I think that was what my problem with it was.

And no, I really do believe you are scum. Scumpainting me like I just saw I was getting L-1 and have been lurking all day yesterday only affirms my view. I have never had a person call me scum for low activity and actually BE TOWN. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Any doubts I have are totally firm now. I believe you are the arsonist and I am willing to bet my lynch on that today.
    Legit, what are you talking about? Kovath came back with like 10 fucking minutes before EOD and made one remark about me that I legitimately didn't understand and you didn't put into context. Kovath was unvoted because I said I didn't want to risk mislynching an AFK DC on accident.

I'm not scumpainting you, I just legit don't have any idea wtf you're talking about. You told me "You can feel free to call it OMGUS" and then started your post off with it's not OMGUS. Come on.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #306

Calling me scum because I was inactive and just came back is a weak argument AT BEST and the fact that you have absolutely nothing supporting that is awful.

I've got a second point lined up which I'll make tomorrow, but I want to let you dig your own grave first. It will give me more ammunition.
    ( ・ั﹏・ั)

Nobody called you scum because of inactivity, it's your own fucking meta. And until 2 hours ago, you were a null read. Why are you so defensive over this topic?

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    In life. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made
    -vote Caustic

It would appear you don’t consider me a Benevolent Variable, hence why I am taking this approach.
    And believe it or not, your Caustic identity is easier to townread than your Pathfinder one. But you need to tell me why you wanted Toad dead. I thought you were the douse checker.

12. ISO #312

And believe it or not, your Caustic identity is easier to townread than your Pathfinder one. But you need to tell me why you wanted Toad dead. I thought you were the douse checker.
    Ah it would appear I jumped to conclusions rather hastily.
    Hence, why I am completely retracting my Parasite read on Varcron into a solid Benevolent Variable Read.

Since I’m currently attentive, I request you to elaborate why you felt obligated to consider me the most important variable known as the douse checker.

13. ISO #313

Ah it would appear I jumped to conclusions rather hastily.
    Hence, why I am completely retracting my Parasite read on Varcron into a solid Benevolent Variable Read.

Since I’m currently attentive, I request you to elaborate why you felt obligated to consider me the most important variable known as the douse checker.
    Who do you believe the arsonist is?

14. ISO #314

Who do you believe the arsonist is?
    If I had to Circulate an analysis to solve who contains the Parasite Variable.
    I’d conclude that it would be between Frinckles and Marshal.
    While I still lack certainty towards that judgement.
    As it stands, that is my current solution.

15. ISO #315

Now, i'm not here to start a thunderdome

But make up your mind with who you think is arsonist, you've bounced twice today already.

16. ISO #316

I would like you to explain why.

17. ISO #317

I would like you to explain why.
    Ah, the variable known as Varcron I have concluded as a Benevolent variable.
    Hence, why he’s not a Parasite Read.

I have shown empathy towards you, take it as you will I’m considering you a Benevolent Variable as well.
    As it stands, I wish for one thing. Results.

18. ISO #318

Ah, the variable known as Varcron I have concluded as a Benevolent variable.
    Hence, why he’s not a Parasite Read.

I have shown empathy towards you, take it as you will I’m considering you a Benevolent Variable as well.
    As it stands, I wish for one thing. Results.
    Dude really I go off on Frinckles for like 25 posts with a 100% solid scumread and you come along and do literally the same thing you did last game as scum where you dance around the fucking questions

I asked you why you believe marsh and Frinckles are scummy and you just said “because Varcron and you are towny”. That’s not an answer.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I will come back and respond when frinckles actually bothers to respond to my posts in a manner that I find sufficient. This is my argument at the moment. FMPOV he has been referencing the argument in a manner similar to the Trump Administration so I'm perfectly content to wait.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    It would be anti-town of you to throw out a vote right now.
    I haven't read anything of D3 as of now, but according to the meta from last game, if you're telling the truth, Frinckles is town... you now know how I felt back then lol. That being said, maybe you're lying

Time to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #322

Just addressing this first :
    Dawg how you gonna say this when you're probably not even gonna be here for EOD. That just looks like you know this flips town and are setting up for tomorrow.
    Uh, no. People hammering early and not letting others give their input are extremely anti-town in a 24 hours setup, and preventing it is not "setting up" anything but a prevention against Arsonist cutting off info in the event of a mislynch.
    MMs assumption is that Varcron is the Arsonist if I hammer here but he has already pivoted for the next day.
    That is a theory I have right now, yes. That being said, Varcron doesn't become confirmed scum because of his interactions with Toad; the interactions simply felt dishonest and had a lot of misrepresentation on both sides, and what I believed to be blatant lying from Toad.

Also, I want to reassess my townread of Frinckles, @Stealthbomber16 . I don't buy his interaction with Kovath at EoD as a "scum dancing around the future corpse". I also think he's not scummy overall? That doesn't mean I'll necessarily agree with his reads though ;)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #323

I have concluded that This Variable is the Parasite!

-vote Varcron
    They eliminated the most important variable.
    And for that they will perish.

If you were truly loyal to that train of thoughts, you'd be voting me right now... what are you doing? This feels fake. Also, as Varcron said after :

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron
    So because I deducted that a good guy was a bad guy and him never confirming he was douse checker I was the bad guy? That sounds like some grade A deductive reasoning there.
    Pretty much that lol.

Also, I just want to say that I thought Varcron was the douse checker, and that he might have softclaimed at some point. That's why I didn't want to lynch him on D1. Guess I was wrong.

24. ISO #324

Time to evaluate these posts.
    -vote unvote
    It appears I may have been mistaken and Varcron is Toad’s Benevolent Variable.

-vote Marsh
    Ah perhaps, we should follow toad’s final words, and exterminate Marshal before LYLO.

@Caustic you lack original thoughts and need to make reads by yourself. Making reads = explaining your reads with arguments, not just "If A = 1, then B = 2" because that's not how Mafia works. You're not a newbie, and I expect more from you.

25. ISO #325

Yeah, I think this area is what does it for me. This is post #110 btw.

I think outside of context this post doesnt work with the theory but in context it was looking entirely unlikely we'd get a lynch off with me refusing to place a vote (4 hours before EoD)

Yeah, there it is. Toad puts Kovath on L-1 and Frinckles unvotes so that he can maximize his KPN.

Next I'm going to leave this quote wall here for me to reread again later. Draw your own conclusions from this.

Yeah I don't like this at all. My vote will be staying on frinckles. This is who I believe we should be lynching to end this game. I will gladly thunderdome this.
    Hm. Frinckles unvoting Kovath to avoid the L-1 on him sure could be what you think it is, and it's actually relatively likely (when taken as an individual event) since it wasn't far from EoD. That being said, your case isn't so strong; but it is honest. It doesn't have over-the-top elements or scumpainting, and you're engaging Frinckles hard enough to be falling with him on the next lynch tomorrow if you're Arsonist. I'm not placing a vote on any of you as of now.

26. ISO #326

I just wanted to send you something to help you stick around.

Where should I start? The OMGUS, the lapse of logic in your correlating me to Kovath when I started the train on him, the douse ignite or your scumpainting me for him nicknaming me? Really.
    - OMGUS? Making a case against someone with a whole theory cannot be called OMGUS, sorry. You're buzzwording.

- And when you UNVOTED kovath when he was getting threatened. You forgot to speak about that part... that's not honest.

- His lack of explaination for douse-ignite is the only valid point in your post.

- He never said you were scum because Kovath nicknamed you lol.

Not to mention you literally cited something only to say it doesnt support your argument.
    He then put it in context to say it wasn't that unfitting. Why would he put that kind of stuff in his case as scum? If anything, it shows that he's trying not to be biased. It's a strange thing to put in a small case if you're scum wanting to push a relatively unpopular mislynch.

What makes me reluctant to scumread Frinckles is that he's never honest when he defends himself, whatever his alignment is. That might be a good strategy, after all, since it makes him harder to read in cases similar to this one. It's not fun, though.

27. ISO #327

I will come back and respond when frinckles actually bothers to respond to my posts in a manner that I find sufficient. This is my argument at the moment. FMPOV he has been referencing the argument in a manner similar to the Trump Administration so I'm perfectly content to wait.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    It would be anti-town of you to throw out a vote right now.
    I know I have already replied to this post, but now that I've read Frinckles' reply, I can really appreciate the Trump administration reference.

And for your information, you've got me totally pocketed if you're arson lol, good job. The only question I have about Frinckles - you is "should I actually vote Frinckles?".

~~

About the douse-ignite question, a.k.a. the "Who would douse Kovath and ignite him afterwards, considering he had been relatively AFK?", I am coming to the conclusion that the most likely candidate is... Caustic. Not really because he has reasons to do so (noone ACTUALLY has reasons to ignite the AFK guy N1 honestly, he wasn't threatening enough for it to be a fearkill), but because he's the one who has the most laid-back attitude and who can create the most confusion with it. Proof is, we're still debating about it, and he's being left out of it all.
    Of course, that's nothing super strong, but I think I might be onto something.

28. ISO #328

The rest of Stealth - Frinckles is a rabbit hole that is rarely worth going down into when you're already convinced that one side is completely innocent, it only generates tunnels, so I'm going to stay out of what has already been posted on the topic.
    In life. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made
    -vote Caustic

It would appear you don’t consider me a Benevolent Variable, hence why I am taking this approach.
    Self-votes don't work here, by the way. Also, that's so out of nowhere, instead of contributing with original reads and thoughts you just try to suicide? !/!?/$!?$?"$? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

29. ISO #329

Dude really I go off on Frinckles for like 25 posts with a 100% solid scumread and you come along and do literally the same thing you did last game as scum where you dance around the fucking questions

I asked you why you believe marsh and Frinckles are scummy and you just said “because Varcron and you are towny”. That’s not an answer.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You don't even explain WHY they are towny in the first place, so you can't say that you're going by a PoE with your reads.

30. ISO #330

Tbh
    -vote Caustic
    That can't be dangerous for hammers since he's not being voted at all, and this slot needs pressure. I'm not 100 % sold, though.

And my Varcron slight scumread kinda fades away in front of the scummier ones.

31. ISO #331

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tbh
    -vote Caustic
    That can't be dangerous for hammers since he's not being voted at all, and this slot needs pressure. I'm not 100 % sold, though.

And my Varcron slight scumread kinda fades away in front of the scummier ones.
    That statement is false. I am voting myself And I think you realized that.
    But since you insist.
    -vote MarshmallowMarshall

32. ISO #332

The rest of Stealth - Frinckles is a rabbit hole that is rarely worth going down into when you're already convinced that one side is completely innocent, it only generates tunnels, so I'm going to stay out of what has already been posted on the topic.

Self-votes don't work here, by the way. Also, that's so out of nowhere, instead of contributing with original reads and thoughts you just try to suicide? !/!?/$!?$?"$? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Ah it would appear self votes are invalid.
    My apologies.
    -vote unvote

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

By the way, I find Toad quite towny here. Of course, it's only early D1, so my read might change, but he's doing exactly what I'd expect a townie to do. To some extent, Frinckles is, too, it's just that I disagree with his plan, but that's probably just a theory disagreement, and therefore NAI.

Toad
    Frinckles

Maybe Caustic?

Also,
    -vote Kovath
    I think Caustic doesn't need pressure, as long as he contributes constantly.
    What happened with the variable known as Toad?

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

What happened with the variable known as Toad?
    Bringing your attention to "Of course, it's only early D1, so my read might change". Early on, our thoughts aligned nearly perfectly, and he was doing exactly what town should do : encourage discussion, be active, etc. All of that stuff wasn't highly AI, but it was better than nothing.
    On D2, he started doing weird stuff like self-contradicting/backpedaling on the Douse Checker claiming or not (and yes, I do know he's rolling in his grave and hating me for saying that right now, but it remains true). He also went full gaslighting and didn't really bother addressing cases in a civil and logical manner, it was mostly "you're stupid for scumreading me". He looked like caught scum.

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Yeah, the fact that I'm not being pushed means I'm dead. So
    This may be a valid reasoning.
    SB16 cannot be an Arsonist pushing me this hard
    -vote unvote
    your arguments are shit though.
    Exactly, and that's why I'm never going to lynch him, ever. As for his arguments, they're not shit, but... a bit weak, I agree.
    MM imma ask you a simple question, are you the fuckin arsonist?

No lol

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

This may be a valid reasoning.

Exactly, and that's why I'm never going to lynch him, ever. As for his arguments, they're not shit, but... a bit weak, I agree.

No lol
    I dunno, I feel like it’s really hard to make a good argument right now. There is a lack of content in general this game. I’ve got very little to work with. I’m happy that I was able to actually make a post.

I’m just glad someone else is seeing what I’m seeing. I think I’m okay with a caustic lynch today but I do think I’d be waaay more comfortable with a Frinckles lynch. We have another mislynch before LYLO.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

I dunno, I feel like it’s really hard to make a good argument right now. There is a lack of content in general this game. I’ve got very little to work with. I’m happy that I was able to actually make a post.

I’m just glad someone else is seeing what I’m seeing. I think I’m okay with a caustic lynch today but I do think I’d be waaay more comfortable with a Frinckles lynch. We have another mislynch before LYLO.
    Fair point, noone really posted a lot... I'm unable to make a convinced mind on any of my scumreads, really, but I think my townreads are well placed rn.

46. ISO #346

Just addressing this first :

Uh, no. People hammering early and not letting others give their input are extremely anti-town in a 24 hours setup, and preventing it is not "setting up" anything but a prevention against Arsonist cutting off info in the event of a mislynch.

That is a theory I have right now, yes. That being said, Varcron doesn't become confirmed scum because of his interactions with Toad; the interactions simply felt dishonest and had a lot of misrepresentation on both sides, and what I believed to be blatant lying from Toad.

Also, I want to reassess my townread of Frinckles, @Stealthbomber16 . I don't buy his interaction with Kovath at EoD as a "scum dancing around the future corpse". I also think he's not scummy overall? That doesn't mean I'll necessarily agree with his reads though ;)
    I can respect that.
    I am expecting Varcron to die tonight so I don’t think your read on Varcron is correct (by extension)

Caustic and Frinckles are the only two people that would’ve killed Kovath.
    That being said, I think if it comes down to it I would be okay with placing you in a swing vote between me and Frinckles on the next day. If you’re arsonist WP toad was right but I just don’t see it.

-vote Caustic

This will narrow the pool quite a bit. Regardless of the night action tonight we are entering LYLO tomorrow. I want everyone to come ready with a case. It could be 3 people alive or it could be 4 people alive.

47. ISO #347

Yeah, the fact that I'm not being pushed means I'm dead. So
    It would make more sense if the conclusion to this is that of you being doused rather then meeting your end.

-vote Frinckles

By my analysis I think there’s a significantly greater chance your the variable known as Parasite.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

In actuality, if MM is the Parasite here their goal to achieve here would be exterminate myself and finish the game with the death of Frinckles.
    But in other terms, Frinckles could be the Parasite here and we are on the right track.
    I'm green you shithead.
    -vote Caustic

50. ISO #350