S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette
    Emotions are running high and this is a warning to ALL players that I won't tolerate personal attacks of this nature this game.
    Toadette modkilled a player in the first iteration of this game. Toadette's spirit remains and can do so again this go around, so I'm asking everyone to please refrain from personal insults.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So igniting scares the town into mislynching is your point? I'm not sure I agree. He just gave us another night to find out who he doused next and another check in a higher probability pool.
    Yep, and to be honest it's a blessing the Arsonist played like this. Eliminating only Kovath is preventing us from potentially mislynching him (since that was relatively likely imo), and not having spent the night on dousing gives us another "safe night".

But really, can anyone else step in and comment about the Toad - Varcron - me situation? I believe EoD is in 7 hours or so, and we might not be able to communicate properly for today's lynch. My time for activity is right now, and probably not in 7 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    And you know what, just to make sure you need to know who should go...
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I don't know how to interpret this vote, because there definetly is true anger here, but it could come from any alignment. This vote seems to be mostly out of anger (he townread me not so long ago, so now I'm scum because I attack him, more or less). Thoughts?

I probably will not be there for EoD, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And tbh,
    -vote Toad

IF YOU HAMMER EARLY FOR NO REASON AND THAT HE FLIPS TOWN, YOU'RE SCUM. PERIOD. LET EVERYONE SPEAK UP. I'm just making sure my vote is placed.
    Dawg how you gonna say this when you're probably not even gonna be here for EOD. That just looks like you know this flips town and are setting up for tomorrow.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #256

Anyway. My input on it is that I know one of you in the Arsonist. I'm not really sure I buy that Toad is the Arsonist but its possible. My biggest problem is that Toad isnt giving reasons for why MM is Arson outside of being a liability in lylo which is scummy. Honestly if that were the biggest reason to vote here, Caustic/SB16 should be our wagon, no?

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Every single point brought up has either been misinterpreted, weak and or dumb. So yes.

& You're right, they won't say all Marshmallow Marshall, there's Varcron who's theory is that I killed Kovath cause I had a hard-on for him and I had to prove a point, and Caustic who has done nothing what so ever to further along the game, promote productivity or conversation. So at the looks of it, it's a lost cause given 3 three people to point fingers at me hardcore are grasping at stupid shit.

No, you're quite probably stupid. And if you can't understand why I keep calling you stupid, you are absolutely stupid, stupid.
    This is misrepresenting my argument even after I clarified what I meant. My meaning of that was to let the town know that there is very much an active threat, and by not lynching he ignited to worry the town more.

As for the rest of this; I don't need to elaborate on why it is irrelevant.

10. ISO #260

I don't know how to interpret this vote, because there definetly is true anger here, but it could come from any alignment. This vote seems to be mostly out of anger (he townread me not so long ago, so now I'm scum because I attack him, more or less). Thoughts?

I probably will not be there for EoD, btw.
    The anger is the problem, I honestly just wanted to give a push on Toad just to see his reaction until he started absolutely viciously defending himself, more than any normal townie I've ever seen would.

11. ISO #261

The perspective of the douse checker was not specified at all, and saying that "it would have cleared him [Kovath] immediatly" is strongly implying that it would have made EVERYONE clear him as town, since that's what people mean when they say an event in the game would have cleared X person. @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16 @Varcron correct me if I'm wrong, support me if I'm right.

Rude. Scumreading people and being scumread is part of the game
    I missed this, my bad. The douse checker would have had to reveal and confirm him as town, there would not be an event for that I don't think.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Starting a little under 3 hours early cause FUCK IT

Day 3

Nobody died.

Spoiler : Story :

Role List:

Arsonist
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Douse checker

Players:

Mallow
    Stealth "day 3 lynch" Bomber
    Pringles
    Vacuum
    Costco

Graveyard:

Kevin - Citizen
    Mushroom Man - Douse Checker

Day 3 will end at 3 PM MDT on 3/29/2020 (just under 27 hours)

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to hammer.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

When I flip town, if Marshmallow Marshall is not immediately lynched for piggy backing on a read based on a correction of a misrepresentation... well, goodjob. GG Arsonist, GG.
    Well, in case I'm lynched

Marshmallow is a massive liability due to stupidness and/or is scum. Don't leave him for LYLO

Varcron is probably okay given he seems to have thought really hard and when you get tunnel vision you tend to find scum in anything and everything.

Stealth is okay, but hasn't done anything. Still okay, but needs to be looked at afterwards.

Caustic has done absolutely nothing to promote activity whatsoever, never gave any substantial read, or opinion.
    Frinckles is meh, but has at least helped generate conversation with out a tunnel vision mindset.
    Time to evaluate these posts.

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    It appears I may have been mistaken and Varcron is Toad’s Benevolent Variable.

-vote Marsh
    Toad's vote on Marsh didn't make sense. That looked like anger and frustration voting. Toad townread Varcron for the most part, and was utterly annoyed with MM.

I think SB16 is coasting scum this game.

32. ISO #282

Toad's vote on Marsh didn't make sense. That looked like anger and frustration voting. Toad townread Varcron for the most part, and was utterly annoyed with MM.

I think SB16 is coasting scum this game.
    In regards to Toad's reads, I'm not really sure there is any value to them given the circumstances. He was able to do what was close to 'open wolfing' because he was a power role and knew he wouldn't be cc'd. Then he failed to fucking tell us even after I gave him a bunch of time to.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I'd prefer if this was gone because I'm pretty sure this comes down to a 3-way no clear. If I'm not doused I do not want to have a nullread to choose between.

33. ISO #283

In regards to Toad's reads, I'm not really sure there is any value to them given the circumstances. He was able to do what was close to 'open wolfing' because he was a power role and knew he wouldn't be cc'd. Then he failed to fucking tell us even after I gave him a bunch of time to.

-vote Stealthbomber16

I'd prefer if this was gone because I'm pretty sure this comes down to a 3-way no clear. If I'm not doused I do not want to have a nullread to choose between.
    I completely agree with you, now that Toad managed to basically screw us by not claiming his role, we have to target the coaster. An AFK in this save can't be ignored like other saves

-vote Stealthbomber16

Keep in mind arsonist will have 2 doused targets if he does not burn tonight/

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Okay I really am going to apologize because I forgot this game was ongoing

Banana was kind enough to message me over discord and remind me about this
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

36. ISO #286

Wow, Toad was douse checker? I actually was really starting to scumread him on that page there.

Im going to go read through again and come back with a cohesive post since you are (rightly so) pushing on me for coasting

37. ISO #287

First off, this post is just a meme.

Lynch me, y'all don't deserve me.
    If you mislynch me at my worst you can't play with me at my best

Second off, I've been really trying to figure out Toad's headspace during D2. I don't understand the point of not claiming Douse Checker? But that's not really worth discussing I guess.

Well, in case I'm lynched

Marshmallow is a massive liability due to stupidness and/or is scum. Don't leave him for LYLO

Varcron is probably okay given he seems to have thought really hard and when you get tunnel vision you tend to find scum in anything and everything.

Stealth is okay, but hasn't done anything. Still okay, but needs to be looked at afterwards.

Caustic has done absolutely nothing to promote activity whatsoever, never gave any substantial read, or opinion.
    Frinckles is meh, but has at least helped generate conversation with out a tunnel vision mindset.
    This is the post with the meat in it, and the bits that I think I like here are underlined.

I really feel as though we should be looking at Frinckles more. I don't like the train that was coming up on Varcron yesterday either.
    Something that it comes down to is who here would douse Kovath N1? I could understand if Toad were to do it, because Toad is an off-site player. I probably would've voted for toad yesterday if I were around, but these reads reciprocate the uneasy feeling I get from Frinckles right now.

Kovath and Toad were the unknown variables this game. I can respect dousing one of them N1. I think my headspace right now is pointing at a Frinckles arsonist game. I think my vote on him yesterday, paradoxically, probably saved myself from being doused?

I need to go back and reread D1 again. I'll leave this here.

-vote Frinckles

Im not going to bother proofreading or formatting this post more. It's probably going to appear to be a jumbly mess but I'm ok with that.

38. ISO #288

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Perhaps it’s time to vote an unknown variable.
    -vote Varcron
    Fuck I hate how caustic used this language too.

I fucking know you're a better player than this step the fuck up please

39. ISO #289

Make up your mind. ( ・ั﹏・ั) SB16 D1 finna be real soon.
    Yeah, I think this area is what does it for me. This is post #110 btw.

Actually yeah, Kovath / Varcron I'm okay with.
    I think outside of context this post doesnt work with the theory but in context it was looking entirely unlikely we'd get a lynch off with me refusing to place a vote (4 hours before EoD)

-vote Kovath
    Kovath might be good to have around if he's town however.
    Eh
    -vote unvote
    Yeah, there it is. Toad puts Kovath on L-1 and Frinckles unvotes so that he can maximize his KPN.

Next I'm going to leave this quote wall here for me to reread again later. Draw your own conclusions from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Frinckles bugs me since he didn't reciprocate my shitpost. Among other things.

Hunch is town on MM for now.
    Your shitpost wasnt directed at me?
    Also I hate shitposting you know this.
    You said Freaky did you mean Frinky or something?
    Calculated / deliberate isn't quite the meaning I'm going for, but I'll stay with it now in the interests of concision in the limited time.
    idk I just felt like calling you Frincky and then realized it sounded like Freaky, yes
    OH I thought you were talking to Var
    Yeah I don't like this at all. My vote will be staying on frinckles. This is who I believe we should be lynching to end this game. I will gladly thunderdome this.

40. ISO #290

I would highly recommend everyone to draw their own conclusions reading the second half of D1. I would say start at #110 (page 3 for 50 posts per page users) and go from there.

I think it's obvious I'm not doused tonight, and I don't think frinckles would've doused toad, I am expecting probably Varcron to die tonight since frinckles has really pocketed MM.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

You wall post makes zero sense for multiple reasons.
    Thanks for letting me know

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Thanks for letting me know
    I just wanted to send you something to help you stick around.

Where should I start? The OMGUS, the lapse of logic in your correlating me to Kovath when I started the train on him, the douse ignite or your scumpainting me for him nicknaming me? Really.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

I just wanted to send you something to help you stick around.

Where should I start? The OMGUS, the lapse of logic in your correlating me to Kovath when I started the train on him, the douse ignite or your scumpainting me for him nicknaming me? Really.
    You can feel free to call it OMGUS. You got to read how my thoughts came about as they did come about.

I called how the logic correlating you to Kovath worked. You voted him believing there would be no lynch then you got cold feet when the lynch became a possibility.

I do not understand the douse ignite. I will be real with you there. It was a really risky move but I think it will pay off and you will win if I get lynched today.

I'm not really sure what I want with the quote wall yet. It stood out to me. Something is wrong there and I don't know what it was.

48. ISO #298

I will come back and respond when frinckles actually bothers to respond to my posts in a manner that I find sufficient. This is my argument at the moment. FMPOV he has been referencing the argument in a manner similar to the Trump Administration so I'm perfectly content to wait.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    It would be anti-town of you to throw out a vote right now.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You can feel free to call it OMGUS. You got to read how my thoughts came about as they did come about.

I called how the logic correlating you to Kovath worked. You voted him believing there would be no lynch then you got cold feet when the lynch became a possibility.

I do not understand the douse ignite. I will be real with you there. It was a really risky move but I think it will pay off and you will win if I get lynched today.

I'm not really sure what I want with the quote wall yet. It stood out to me. Something is wrong there and I don't know what it was.
    That's my point. If 25% of your argument is self-admitted OMGUS when you've been AFK and make a good lynch as a nullread it looks like scum panicking.

I was the one who put Kovath up because had one post the entire game. You're saying maximize KPN but I voted the person who was already doused. It makes no sense. That's one of the reasons I was so hesitant to vote Toad yesterday. Why would an Arsonist push the person they doused only to ignite them anyway?

The wall quote is NAI at all and you clearly didn't even read the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Hah, I was probably doused n0, time to die n1
    Don't worry Freaky, it's a common Mafia fetish to assume you're the one getting killed.
    Please stop trying to make fake talking points.

I think what's more likely is that you saw us voting you, panicked and decided to play the game. You have almost no content outside of a pieced together wallpost that you don't even fully believe in.

50. ISO #300