S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 497
  1. #441

  2. #442

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If I were scum I would have continued sheeping you until the end, the solo scum currently probably doesn't care who dies at all at this point.
    That's not true. You had said that you were 'lean scumreading me,' I would have noticed that kind of play.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  3. #443

  4. #444

  5. #445

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MMs assumption is that Varcron is the Arsonist if I hammer here but he has already pivoted for the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just addressing this first :
    That is a theory I have right now, yes. That being said, Varcron doesn't become confirmed scum because of his interactions with Toad; the interactions simply felt dishonest and had a lot of misrepresentation on both sides, and what I believed to be blatant lying from Toad.


    Also, I want to reassess my townread of Frinckles, @Stealthbomber16 . I don't buy his interaction with Kovath at EoD as a "scum dancing around the future corpse". I also think he's not scummy overall? That doesn't mean I'll necessarily agree with his reads though ;)
    So you're supposing I type this knowing MM dies the next night despite being townread because he would 'sniff me out' too? I was legitimately worried that MM may have been pocketing me. I even mentioned this earlier that day.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  6. #446

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So you're supposing I type this knowing MM dies the next night despite being townread because he would 'sniff me out' too? I was legitimately worried that MM may have been pocketing me. I even mentioned this earlier that day.
    You mentioned it knowing in the future that MM would die so you could prove yourself and make a stronger defense in the long run.

  7. #447

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You mentioned it knowing in the future that MM would die so you could prove yourself and make a stronger defense in the long run.
    You're trying to pick out tiny threads and very loose things and weave them into a conspiracy theory.
    Yeah, okay. I bring up a legitimate point and you ask me to disprove something that isn't true.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  8. #448

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Fuck it.

    I don't see my opinion changing today now that I've picked up on this pattern.

    -vote Varcron


    If Frinckles doesn't hammer in his next post that means he isn't arsonist which confirms I'm right FMPOV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  9. #449

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You fool, you fell for my trap!

    Notice the similarities in how varcron has been playing both nights that there was an ignition.

    and

    In both of these scenarios Varcron is pushing someone who previously was scumread by whoever was ignited. The reason it's not working today is because MM didn't really strongly scumread frinckles, and I believe that if MM said "should I actually vote stealth" I would be on the chopping block right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's not true. You had said that you were 'lean scumreading me,' I would have noticed that kind of play.
    This is consistent with my point as well, I'll give you that.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  10. #450

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Fuck it.

    I don't see my opinion changing today now that I've picked up on this pattern.

    -vote Varcron


    If Frinckles doesn't hammer in his next post that means he isn't arsonist which confirms I'm right FMPOV.
    I'm clear.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  11. #451

  12. #452

  13. #453

  14. #454

  15. #455

  16. #456

  17. #457

  18. #458

  19. #459

  20. #460

    Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That was a fun one. I thought Huey deserved more credit for creating such an elaborate and historical setup.
    yeah i think so as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •