User Tag List

Page 48 of 84 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 4182
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So btw, if im scum who's my partner? =P i seemed to be the only 1 heavily pushed at the MM lynch. now vlad lynch. aamirus and vlad is who i have as a team. les think in 3dimensions here for a second rather than "this looks scummy!!!!!!!"
    This looks scummy!!!!!!!

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pick one, and declare it. That person gets the potion, we prove it. And if truthful its useful.

Alternatively, lynch Distorted: If he flips green somehow you and Mesk have guaranteed NI potions for tonight/whenever and I heal Gyrlander.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

Im dancing
    dancing dancing

Distorted is a loser loser loser

Muahahahahah Muahahahahaha Muahahahahhaa

We will win
    we will win
    actually I will win
    actually I will win
    win win win win win win win win

YOU WILL LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>enter ahahahahhahaha loop<
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

Obviously Id prefer to get the potion myself as gry is not very trustworthy in my eyes atm

But this is a team game, gotta give out trust somewhere
    well, the side effects can be beneficial or negative. i dont believe they can kill a player though (since i have to craft that 1 specifically) or it could have none. i think its done with an RNG.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

I want other people to opine on if they saw the purple flip and thought "mafia faction" or just neutral (like I did)
    Just purple alone I thought was evil, but probably not mafia.

Also from Mag saying he was neut and claiming he needed to protect Harry Potter, I thought he might have been like a hybrid between a guardian angel and a mass murderer (if Harry dies), similar to the role which if I recall correctly Gyrlander had in wild Wild West.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

WAIT

GOOD POINT

MINE HAS NO DESCRIPTION

GDI
    so test it. if u die then just kill me. it would literally be game ending for me. why would i reveal im giving them out rather than just make up a role? i know for a fact Cedric Diggory is not in the game. that is a last note in my rolecard. thats a 'fake name' for me to give if im trying to hide.

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

so test it. if u die then just kill me. it would literally be game ending for me. why would i reveal im giving them out rather than just make up a role? i know for a fact Cedric Diggory is not in the game. that is a last note in my rolecard. thats a 'fake name' for me to give if im trying to hide.
    If i was scum aligned at this point, I become a neutral killer. Thus, i need to win ALONE. outting myself D2 guarantees i can not win lol i would have claimed Cedric Diggory, made some random storyline and moved on.

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

Yeah and if it cults Banana we lose a town member without knowing it.

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

So btw, if im scum who's my partner? =P i seemed to be the only 1 heavily pushed at the MM lynch. now vlad lynch. aamirus and vlad is who i have as a team. les think in 3dimensions here for a second rather than "this looks scummy!!!!!!!"
    You do realize I was a main proponent of lynching mag instead of the two options of mm and banana who each had 3 votes (and I was on neither), while mag had 1 vote. It’s ridiculous to call me part of his team and earlier you were spamming about Frinckles being on his team but I guess that’s gone now?

31. ISO #2381

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yeah and if it cults Banana we lose a town member without knowing it.
    if cult is in this game like that then town stood 0 chance to begin with. a mafia faction with a kill, then a separate cult faction? Blink has played a LOT of mafia, he would not create something that unbalanced.

32. ISO #2382

hence why there is side effects. if you notice, neither people who have it want to use it. its not some clear-cut thing in a hidden setup.
    I abuse hidden setups to its fullest potential

Thats why im literally immortal as a cult leader because everyone buys your shit
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #2383

If i was scum aligned at this point, I become a neutral killer. Thus, i need to win ALONE. outting myself D2 guarantees i can not win lol i would have claimed Cedric Diggory, made some random storyline and moved on.
    I doubt that. Most of the time a manipulated truth is more believable then a lie.

34. ISO #2384

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You do realize I was a main proponent of lynching mag instead of the two options of mm and banana who each had 3 votes (and I was on neither), while mag had 1 vote. It’s ridiculous to call me part of his team and earlier you were spamming about Frinckles being on his team but I guess that’s gone now?
    were u? i left before EoD (buddy got here). i skimmed yesterday, but hoenstly was hung over so... it really was a skim lol.

35. ISO #2385

@BananaCucho how true is this

36. ISO #2386

EXACTLY! hence why i was so curious why Frinckles latched onto it being mafia so confidently.
    Dude you keep contradicting yourself. You can’t say you gave potions to banana and mesk for turbolynching a mafia and then say you didnt think he was a mafia

37. ISO #2387

if cult is in this game like that then town stood 0 chance to begin with. a mafia faction with a kill, then a separate cult faction? Blink has played a LOT of mafia, he would not create something that unbalanced.
    Cultafia with a delayed / uncertainty mechanic would work fine.

38. ISO #2388

I think its SBs fate to not see day 2....
    why havent u offered me a whiskey? 🥺
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #2389

No.

40. ISO #2390

This is it right here.

Ganelon claims neutral

Flip is purple, which for all anyone knows at the flip COULD BE NEUTRAL

Gry you CANNOT ignore this. Distorted said he trusted me after the flip? HOW
    I admit there's no obvious response to this.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #2391

Dude you keep contradicting yourself. You can’t say you gave potions to banana and mesk for turbolynching a mafia and then say you didnt think he was a mafia
    EVIL FACTION. da hell is with u feigning ignorance?

ONCE AGAIN: Mag was purple. that is used as evil factions usually not associated with mafia (and not solo). I was curious why frinckles, who hasnt played on this site much, would be so confident that purple is mafia. You think that would confuse him a bit. When asked about it, he seemed to not have an answer.

42. ISO #2392

if(one == 'D')
    {
    if(two == 'i')
    {
    if(three == 's')
    {
    if(four == 't')
    {
    if(five == 'o')
    {
    if(six == 'r')
    {
    if(seven == 't')
    {
    if(eight == 'e')
    {
    if(nine == 'd')
    {
    Console.WriteLine("
    -vote Distorted
    ");
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }
    }
    else
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Screw You");
    }
    Console.ReadKey();
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #2393

I wanted WHY he was so confident it was mafia. honestly I assumed it was mafia, but he seemed dead-locked into it. he also was not able to answer, MM answered it for him =P
    If you're talking about me I'm pretty sure I said SCUM all the time, not Mafia.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Why doesnt my cult vote me then?
    -vote unvote
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

u werent in the game yet =( i was going to give it to mag at first because of our bet we made lol. he asked for a shot, i offered a bottle of whiskey =P
    honestly if anyone wants proof of me not being in the same faction with mag, here. Read my interactions with mag on day 1, it is clear as day we are not on a team.

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

EVIL FACTION. da hell is with u feigning ignorance?

ONCE AGAIN: Mag was purple. that is used as evil factions usually not associated with mafia (and not solo). I was curious why frinckles, who hasnt played on this site much, would be so confident that purple is mafia. You think that would confuse him a bit. When asked about it, he seemed to not have an answer.
    Because it really seemed like a weak attempt to scumpaint me. I know this because I've done it as scum.

50. ISO #2400