S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 202
Register

User Tag List

Page 202 of 210 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4182
  1. #4021

  2. #4022

  3. #4023

  4. #4024

  5. #4025

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    PathFinder is more annoying than Vlad

    I want to win with Mesk though
    Efe, I am not scum so vote Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  6. #4026

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Is this the first time Mesk votes someone besides me? :o
    Yes, because it's obvious that he's the scum. His own actions pretty much confirm Vlad as town, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  7. #4027

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Of course, reasons to scumread pathfinder too, since all his targets fucking die after being revealed as town powers. For sure. Mesk hammered mag but otherwise just spammed to get gyr and been useless. Itís hard.
    I mean, given you agree with Gyrlanders scenario of it being between you, me, and himself.... my spam about Gyrlander isnt wrong since I am a Cit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

    Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

  8. #4028

  9. #4029

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    the only thing Iím assuming is that Gyrlander and I are both town

    If thatís the case, and everyone else in the game is voting pathfinder, then at least 1 scum is voting pathfinder if not both. And honestly, mesk thought she was hammering which was pretty fucking scummy.

    Meanwhile, nobody else wants to vote vlad.

    So thatís thing one. Point vlad.

    Vlad did not vote mag, while pathfinder did, thatís thing two. Point vlad

    Pathfinder is basically a null read talking-wise, while Iíve found vlad to be scummy talking-wise. Point vlad

    Naz rbed vlad n2, pathfinder said Frinckles self visited n2 which was true. For me this one is a wash, either neither of them was the factional kill on n2 or vlad is rb immune. I donít see how path could get that knowledge while also doing the faction kill that night. So I say point nobody here.


    Overall, leads me to vote vlad which is why Iím doing so.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  10. #4030

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    the only thing Iím assuming is that Gyrlander and I are both town

    If thatís the case, and everyone else in the game is voting pathfinder, then at least 1 scum is voting pathfinder if not both. And honestly, mesk thought she was hammering which was pretty fucking scummy.

    Meanwhile, nobody else wants to vote vlad.

    So thatís thing one. Point vlad.

    Vlad did not vote mag, while pathfinder did, thatís thing two. Point vlad

    Pathfinder is basically a null read talking-wise, while Iíve found vlad to be scummy talking-wise. Point vlad

    Naz rbed vlad n2, pathfinder said Frinckles self visited n2 which was true. For me this one is a wash, either neither of them was the factional kill on n2 or vlad is rb immune. I donít see how path could get that knowledge while also doing the faction kill that night. So I say point nobody here.


    Overall, leads me to vote vlad which is why Iím doing so.
    This alone proves to me. That you are pathfiders evil team mate. There is no way I am evil. Like I said this is a really bad frame job. I gave all info in my role card more then once day 1. The fact you are not only ignoring the fact of banana checking me and town read me after day 1 and then me being role blocked by naz. Proves you are scum. Followed by the fact that i claimed Citizen on more then one occasion. Also, gyrlander is confirmed via frinckles. Neither of you are actually confirmed what you say u are. Also, pathfinder could easily be using publicly available information to make his movements up. So in my mind town is me gyrlander and mesk efe is neutral leaves only you and pathfinder aamirus as the bad guys.

  11. #4031

  12. #4032

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    the only thing I’m assuming is that Gyrlander and I are both town

    If that’s the case, and everyone else in the game is voting pathfinder, then at least 1 scum is voting pathfinder if not both. And honestly, mesk thought she was hammering which was pretty fucking scummy.

    Meanwhile, nobody else wants to vote vlad.

    So that’s thing one. Point vlad.

    Vlad did not vote mag, while pathfinder did, that’s thing two. Point vlad

    Pathfinder is basically a null read talking-wise, while I’ve found vlad to be scummy talking-wise. Point vlad

    Naz rbed vlad n2, pathfinder said Frinckles self visited n2 which was true. For me this one is a wash, either neither of them was the factional kill on n2 or vlad is rb immune. I don’t see how path could get that knowledge while also doing the faction kill that night. So I say point nobody here.


    Overall, leads me to vote vlad which is why I’m doing so.
    If you are assuming I'm Town and you are Town then it's what I just said:

    We know 1 person (or both, but it's highly unlikely) between Path and Vlad is scum, so the other one could only be Mesk. That's why I think Mesk is a safer lynch if we assume what I just said.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  13. #4033

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Also, kind of a shady move trying to claim I didn't vote for mag. I mean it clear I was voting someone else end of day. However, how does that prove anything when I wasn't even on during that time. Kind of seems like quite the stretch to try and say I am evil based on that alone. It also seems you are doing everything in your power to paint me as evil with pathfinder. So again more evidence you and him are evil team.

  14. #4034

  15. #4035

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    You can't argue with the facts.
    You should be trying to convince me to vote pathfinder over you, not discrediting a 98% confirmed town.


    And itís really funny how you keep claiming that banana cleared you when he never claimed any such thing, nor do we even know his role. Unless you do.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  16. #4036

  17. #4037

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    This alone proves to me. That you are pathfiders evil team mate. There is no way I am evil. Like I said this is a really bad frame job. I gave all info in my role card more then once day 1. The fact you are not only ignoring the fact of banana checking me and town read me after day 1 and then me being role blocked by naz. Proves you are scum. Followed by the fact that i claimed Citizen on more then one occasion. Also, gyrlander is confirmed via frinckles. Neither of you are actually confirmed what you say u are. Also, pathfinder could easily be using publicly available information to make his movements up. So in my mind town is me gyrlander and mesk efe is neutral leaves only you and pathfinder aamirus as the bad guys.
    Why are you assuming Banana is sheriff when she never said so? In fact, she refused to claim when I asked her. Besides she liked animals.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  18. #4038

  19. #4039

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you are assuming I'm Town and you are Town then it's what I just said:

    We know 1 person (or both, but it's highly unlikely) between Path and Vlad is scum, so the other one could only be Mesk. That's why I think Mesk is a safer lynch if we assume what I just said.
    Efe doesnít want to lynch mesk, so I donít think thatís an option regardless
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  20. #4040

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why are you assuming Banana is sheriff when she never said so? In fact, she refused to claim when I asked her. Besides she liked animals.
    Because, many people had said banana was over the last few days. Also, aamirus even stated that banana was sheriff.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •