S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 204
Register

User Tag List

Page 204 of 210 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 4182
  1. #4061

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Personally I can't place Pathfinder in anything but null. He has been strange the whole fucking game, talking like a pseudo-Efe. His only relevant appearance was when he claimed Detective.

    And then Vlad has been a distant guy claiming Citizen. I can agree with aamirus about the contradictions she has posted and the fact that the random curse D1 is pretty rare, although the curse is the least important thing.

    Scum or Town may have had that curse, so that's not relevant.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  2. #4062

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Harry Potters in my rolecard. Until I know what that means I wont lynch it
    I don’t think his rolecard saying he’s friends with hermione, Harry, and Ron, really implies that he had a sheriff Not Suspicious check on Harry/vlad. As far as I can tell he only “defended” vlad d2 because he wanted to understand how the lore affected the game.

    So I don’t really see any evidence for banana being sheriff
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  3. #4063

  4. #4064

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don’t think his rolecard saying he’s friends with hermione, Harry, and Ron, really implies that he had a sheriff Not Suspicious check on Harry/vlad. As far as I can tell he only “defended” vlad d2 because he wanted to understand how the lore affected the game.

    So I don’t really see any evidence for banana being sheriff
    That's not at all what you were saying yesterday. Its nice to change your story when it fits whatever narration you want it to be..

  5. #4065

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Grylanders reluctance to vote at all shows me that he is town. Ensuring that someone cant switch vote and hammer. So, far I believe 2 town and the neutral are on PathFinder. I know for a fact one scum is on me and the other person on me is likely their scum buddy.
    In contrast, I see 2 town not voting pathfinder and 3 other votes on him which implies that he’s being voted by scum. I see mesk “hammering”, without even explaining why she’s so sure it’s pathfinder over vlad. I see vlad discrediting and scumreading me, Frinckles, and MM the last 3 days. So eh meh bro
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #4066

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    That's not at all what you were saying yesterday. Its nice to change your story when it fits whatever narration you want it to be..
    Quote me. All I ever said was that PATHFINDER IMPLIED that he THINKS banana was a sheriff.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  7. #4067

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Quote me. All I ever said was that PATHFINDER IMPLIED that he THINKS banana was a sheriff.
    How, do I manually look at every post someone made? Because, doing that page by page will take quite some time. Also, I do have plans for this evening. But, Id be more then willing to do that for you and the fine people I am trying to save from your lies and manipulations.

  8. #4068

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    I didn’t go back to read banana’s D2 to confirm what pathfinder was claiming. Now I went back (which you can do too if you want), and I see what he was talking about in regards to banana defending you. However my interpretation of that is that he just didn’t want to lynch somebody listed as a friend in his rolecard. If you’ll recall, he was also fixated on lynching MM for being friends with Mag as he believed friends were of the same alignment (or at least wanted to test that theory, before lynching his own friends).
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  9. #4069

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    How, do I manually look at every post someone made? Because, doing that page by page will take quite some time. Also, I do have plans for this evening. But, Id be more then willing to do that for you and the fine people I am trying to save from your lies and manipulations.
    So to be clear, you have no intention of backing up your claims about what I’ve said? It’s just your pristine memory of posts from 2+ real life days ago?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  10. #4070

  11. #4071

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So to be clear, you have no intention of backing up your claims about what I’ve said? It’s just your pristine memory of posts from 2+ real life days ago?
    Like I said I am more then willing to prove what you were saying. Now there you go trying to twist what I was saying to fit whatever spiders web you are spinning.

  12. #4072

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If pathfinder is scum and you’re town, as you’re claiming. He can make up whoever he wants to say that banana visited n1 anyway. Why would he clear you instead of clearing one of his team?
    That's a fair question. One I currently don't have a theory on. However, I don find it ironic that most of the ppl he claims to have visited have ended up dead by the mafia.

  13. #4073

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Like I said I am more then willing to prove what you were saying. Now there you go trying to twist what I was saying to fit whatever spiders web you are spinning.
    Go ahead and do it. You don’t get to “twist what I was saying to whatever spiders web YOU are spinning”, until you have provided some quotes. Thanks.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  14. #4074

  15. #4075

  16. #4076

  17. #4077

    Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Go ahead and do it. You don’t get to “twist what I was saying to whatever spiders web YOU are spinning”, until you have provided some quotes. Thanks.
    Is there a way I can do that swiftly? Because, as I said that would take quite some time to do. If I did it page by page. Because, there are quite a few pages.

  18. #4078

  19. #4079

  20. #4080

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •