Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 4182
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Id say Draco over Ginny due to Ginny being part of my three way. It does however displease me that she has been seeing Draco on the side.
    You had a three way and cuckolded your best friend and you’re slut shaming?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

10. ISO #3110

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

13. ISO #3113

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Claiming that she roleblocked mm and vlad is basically telling you “lynch somebody from the town core, cuz it can’t be any of these people!”
    what lmao?
    they're still lynchable they were just not responsible for the night kills each night i rb them
    literally even said in my post 'do what this info u will'
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #3114

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Id say Draco over Ginny due to Ginny being part of my three way. It does however displease me that she has been seeing Draco on the side.
    she even pays me too
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

25. ISO #3125

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129

30. ISO #3130

So it sounds like taking out Efe removes whatever these restrictions are. And gyr’s been pushing hard for an Efe lynch since d1 so that lines up. I’m concerned that if Gyrlander dies it could make Efe into some OP unstoppable role
    When he said "I suspect that if Gyrlander dies the unforgivable curses will be unlocked to me" I kinda realised he can be saying the truth and has to die.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136

37. ISO #3137

38. ISO #3138

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why do you think that the Blinkskater role and Hermione are Neutral Evil?
    i believe Dist would have been able to win with us somehow, but not you. He was teal, you arent going to flip teal. You are fucking pink / dark red colour.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

Who do you want to lynch rn
    mmmmmmm, based on the game, MM (yes still my meta read), but based on there still being a night kill, when i RB him, someone else...either, mesk or gyr are good, too...

41. ISO #3141

42. ISO #3142

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    i believe Dist would have been able to win with us somehow, but not you. He was teal, you arent going to flip teal. You are fucking pink / dark red colour.
    You do now that I predicted the light blue color before Distorted right?

You can search the thread and find it
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #3143

Or maybe I just want some of that erectus Maximus in me dumbledoor
    lmfaoooooooOOO best post all game

44. ISO #3144

Vote Count
    Gyrlander (2 [L-3]):
    Mesk514, Efekannn02
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Gyrlander
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, aamirus

45. ISO #3145

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yes, because Veteran is the only role that works like that.
    spoiler alert: this isn't the mod, and it's a hidden setup, where blink can do whatever tf he wants
    wow
    mindblowing

46. ISO #3146

47. ISO #3147

bros i want to add this to my sig
    Or maybe I just want some of that erectus Maximus in me dumbledoor
    but it won't let me
    this is blasphemy what year are we living in where i can't have 3 quotes in my sig >(

48. ISO #3148

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    pls vote for Gyrlander
    -vote distorted

everything is literally his fault

49. ISO #3149

50. ISO #3150