Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4182
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    he outed the doc? r u mafia??
    Efe did not out the doc. Frinckles decided to out himself for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3002

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Assuming he's town, of course, which is not so likely.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #3003

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Well that really upsets me off that another member of this school has died. They that have fallen shall be avenged.
    Someone who doesn't care will usually not make that kind of useless post and shut up after. They just won't say anything that's not strictly necessary and demanded. It's weird. Idk which scum role Vlad could have if my main scumreads are scum, though, so maybe I'm just being paranoid after all.

4. ISO #3004

Someone who doesn't care will usually not make that kind of useless post and shut up after. They just won't say anything that's not strictly necessary and demanded. It's weird. Idk which scum role Vlad could have if my main scumreads are scum, though, so maybe I'm just being paranoid after all.
    You’re implying he’s town, that Efe is neural. Meanwhile nobody is lynching Frinckles right now. I mean seriously, where does that put you? You want to lynch pathfinder then?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Seriously I felt panicked after having messaged both you and aivion on discord with no reply so then I messaged you again via pm on the forums. And still no reply. It’s mean not to say “I acknowledge your action”.
    And you can’t reply to this for angleshooty reasons but just be a less poopy host thanks!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #3009

This is a hidden setup if anyone has any legitimate questions that can be answered, ask via direct pm on discord. Due to the nature of it being a hidden setup, a lot of questions can't be answered. If you all are going to trash the hosts, then do not sign for the game. I can also add your names to the blacklist if you'd like.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

13. ISO #3013

I have thoughts. Its hard to see what is real and what is not real. From the player known as efekannn02.
    Over all that slot is confusing.

I believe that the player known as aamirus is town.

I believe the player known as Naz is lying about a role blocker role.

I believe the player known as pathfinder is a good guy.

I believe the player known as Mesk514 is a super freak but over all a good guy.

I believe the player known as frinckles has his teeth in someone and will not let go. However, he keeps pushing his belief so not all bad.

I believe the player known as Marshmallow Marshall has done little more then defend all game and throw bull shit out at players.

I know the player known as Vlad the Impaler is a good guy.

I think that covers all the living players.
    Lol @Vlad the Impaler this is the last time ima tell u I dont get feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #3014

or anyone else it seems
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #3015

Let’s assume he’s not a smurf but a real first time FM player. How many of them just get passive and stop caring when they role cit? I’ve seen it quite a few times...
    They get even more passive when they flip Mafia so your point here is invalid.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #3016

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

Also, just to put an end to this matter: I'm not Luna Lovegood. I know there is no Luna Lovegood.

SB16 had the same restrictions and me. Also, he KNEW THERE WAS NO NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM. There is no Neville Longbottom as there is no Luna Lovegood.

After a long time thinking I've concluded blink provided us these names in case we wanted to claim a name and therefore hide our true identities as we would have had a lot of issues due to our restrictions. Maybe now that SB16 is dead and I'm basically telling you ALL I CAN you'll deduce what is going on.

And maybe you'll figure out why I want Efe gone ASAP. (Besides being a fucking neutral anti town dick)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #3019

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @naz are you some kind of animal?
    no, i think i mentioned in d2?, my card doesn't specify

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

To directly respond to your list of reads, I already said I was just messing with Efe about the knowing all spells and having a day kill etc nonsense. I had one single night kill and that’s all.
    Blink doesnt answer questions especially those related to other people's abilities

I knew that

I also knew that you wouldnt just end the day instantly with a day kill if you even had one

Im a megaliar and y'all falling into all my traps
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #3022

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is a hidden setup if anyone has any legitimate questions that can be answered, ask via direct pm on discord. Due to the nature of it being a hidden setup, a lot of questions can't be answered. If you all are going to trash the hosts, then do not sign for the game. I can also add your names to the blacklist if you'd like.
    This is the best setup ever... IM A FREAKING GOD

Why would we even trash you?
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

My thing is what if Frinckles is evil. That didnt move just so he wouldnt be seen by the investigative role. Doing something diabolical.
    That makes no sense. Both of our kills are confirmed and I claimed a visiting role anyway.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

35. ISO #3035

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That makes no sense. Both of our kills are confirmed and I claimed a visiting role anyway.
    idk what is happening anymore and I'm on the phone with a coworker
    Are you saying pathfinder night results are bullshit

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder though, it's totally possible that he's Mafia, and the exact kind of reasoning you're making is what makes the slot easily solvable via flips and claims. It's possible that Frinckles just says an incantation at home to kill people, too, I don't know lol. What exactly doesn't make sense, with the knowledge that I don't necessarily believe Pathfinder?
    These are astute observations that a veteran scum player could make.

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

We know that Mafia hit Banana and aamirus' shot was redirected. I would have no reason to no visit as a mafia PR.
    Exactly my point.

However, you claimed doctor. Yet you are alive. Most of what I understand doctor claims would be the first to go. As a doctor you would be compelled to heal someone. The fact you didnt even bother to try and heal a player. Completely undermines your doctor claim.

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

Exactly my point.

However, you claimed doctor. Yet you are alive. Most of what I understand doctor claims would be the first to go. As a doctor you would be compelled to heal someone. The fact you didnt even bother to try and heal a player. Completely undermines your doctor claim.
    Right, so why wasn't I?

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

Okay, I'll spoon feed you. I'm not a Doctor.
    Well that's been quite obvious. Since pathfinders findings. So, what are you then? First, vigilante claim. Second, doctor claim. Both claims would have been killed once stated by the bad guys. So, why weren't you? Also, why make bogus claims? Maybe to avoid a lynch maybe to draw an attack.

50. ISO #3050

Well that's been quite obvious. Since pathfinders findings. So, what are you then? First, vigilante claim. Second, doctor claim. Both claims would have been killed once stated by the bad guys. So, why weren't you? Also, why make bogus claims? Maybe to avoid a lynch maybe to draw an attack.
    Yes, to draw an attack.