1. ISO #1

Smokeysm 1-S2-1-932657

Account Name:smokeysm
    Account ID:1-S2-1-932657
    In-Game Name: Jester (5)

Crimes Committed: Potential Hacking?

Smokeysm 1-s2-1-932657.SC2Replay

Your Account Name: Akivar
    Summary: I was liason N1 and was jailed. Jailor decided to Execute me while claiming that my DH had given me away, without him speaking once during Day 1. Then N2 he finds SK and Eliminates SK without hesitation.

So I'm not sure if there is funny stuff going on or not. Just submitting this for review so that someone more experienced may look at it and see if there was any funny business going on.

Was the game altered? seemed to be alright for the rest of the game, but not sure to be honest.

2. ISO #2

Re: Smokeysm 1-S2-1-932657

He is a very good player. His usual strategy when he is jailor is to claim "I'm sorry, your mafia teammate gave you away" and then depending on your reaction and claim will decide to execute you or not.

When he jails SK, he says the same thing to him. Sk doesn't talk, so he is executed.

n3, he jails the other liaison, but changes his mind to execute at the last second. His jailing record is not as perfect as it seems, which is why I didn't suspect him of hacking before.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3

Re: Smokeysm 1-S2-1-932657

While we don't believe this player is hacking or skyping, his strategy involves baiting people into believing he is skyping which a lot of people will take seriously, as everyone loses interest in continuing to play the game when cheating is involved.

I recommend a WLx2 just to let him know that this strategy falls under cheating.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

4. ISO #4