S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm not asking about this for Aamirus. I'm asking about this because Stealth's play is mystifying. Making a big deal out of this Aamirus play and then just backing off it. There's been no follow-up either. He hasn't given reads or nothing. There's an obvious scum benefit to having your vote paralyzed for hours on end - it basically stops people holding you accountable.
    It's clear then: SB16 must be eliminated.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yet you still refuse to vote him
    See, because my vote isn't part of some hackneyed scheme, players can hold me accountable for it and ask me why I'm using it (or not using it). Their accusations may be terrible and totally self-interested but the point is they can still make them.

Isn't it wonderful? If only we could have done this with stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #454

See, because my vote isn't part of some hackneyed scheme, players can hold me accountable for it and ask me why I'm using it (or not using it). Their accusations may be terrible and totally self-interested but the point is they can still make them.

Isn't it wonderful? If only we could have done this with stealth.
    You're not voting for anyone

What's the point of having a vote you refuse to use

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Also, people saying things like "I scumread one of A or B but I'm not going to commit to either right now" are either being very opportunistic or have a very different approach to scumhunting to me. As far as I see it, you scumread individuals. You can't look at a blob of players and say "there is at least one scum in there because uncomfortable things happened around them". That's not logical. I've seen a lot of scums get townread because "their train gave me bad vibes", for example. Trying to read the "mob mood" is fallacious because the "mob mood" is an illusion.
    HYPOCRIIIIITE

7. ISO #457

You're not voting for anyone

What's the point of having a vote you refuse to use
    For all I know Aamirus may take another 24 hours to get back. Voting there may prove fruitless.

I might vote Stealth depending on what he says right now.

Either way, it will have nothing to do with what my scumread says. I'm not going to let you influence my judgement either way. I shouldn't even be entertaining you.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

TOWN CORE
    definitely not worth focusing my efforts on today. If I had to pick someone to take to the end with me right now I would pick one of these guys
    1. ME!
    I’m town

2. Gyrlander
    This is the generally most townread person FMPOV and I absolutely agree with it. Generally gives a lot of good input. Contributing a good amount. The only post I didn’t like so far was the one where he said like “statistically there is a chance that there is a scum in your group of 3” that doesn’t further discussion.

3. Frinckles
    Needs to chill a little bit but I bet he is town here. Hasn’t done anything that strongly stands out to me.

4. JoeyDX
    I really think his play has improved a lot already today. Happy to see him starting to commit to his reads. Playing genuinely.

MAYBE TOWN IDK
    I mean there is a chance these guys are town but I’m not about to bet my life on it. There is possibly 1 scum in this list.

5. LuckyDucky
    Give me more content
    Least sure townread, mostly because I haven’t seen a reason TO scumread him.

6. Michael34
    Who?

THE WEIRD CORE
    There are scum somewhere in here but I’m not sure where. This is where I think I want to focus my efforts for the bulk of D1 while the game is very very social. All of these places can be swapped around somewhat.

7. yzb25
    I have no fucking idea where to put you. My gut tells me you’re town but some of your interactions smell fishy. I can give examples at a computer later today- someone remind me because I’ll probably forget.

8. BananaCucho
    I missed you! Basically the same as yzb but inversed... my gut says your scum but I haven’t figured out why.

9. Aamirus
    Where the fuck do I place aamirus on here? Uhhh... I’m mostly just waiting for her to come back? I feel like aamirus was acting very weirdly pointed and aggressive as though she was trying to just generate dialogue
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #461

I don’t think I properly communicated why I scumread aamirus.

Just feels like she was trying to make fake conversations and create conflict.

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wait, SB16 placed me his most townread person.

-unvote

I'm sorry, he didn't just use my weak spot, he straight penetrated it and reduced me to dust.
    Which one of y’all fucks said Gyr was hard to pocket I just did it on accident

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why are you so hesitant to vote me @yzb25
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I AM NOT HESITANT TO VOTE YOU HE PULLED IT OUT HIS ASS AETFGWERGWERHGERTHG

21. ISO #471

Why is everyone so fixated on a player that hasnt posted in what feels like literal days
    Because Aamirus tried to get me and yzb to tunnel eachother, had weird interactions with multiple people, is coasting, wasnt asking her normal gotcha questions.

Amongst other things.

Why are you so eager to defend her? I see no merit in a town player defending Aamirus at this point.

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Living players :
    1. yzb25
    2. aamirus
    3. Frinckles
    4. BananaCucho
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. JoeyDX
    7. Gyrlander
    8. Michael34
    9. LuckyDucky

Green -> I do not wish to lynch | Yellow -> Not sure. | Red -> I don't mind lynching.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a reads list.

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Which one of y’all fucks said Gyr was hard to pocket I just did it on accident
    lol that was me. I said Gry probably wasn't an easy pocket given the experience

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because Aamirus tried to get me and yzb to tunnel eachother, had weird interactions with multiple people, is coasting, wasnt asking her normal gotcha questions.

Amongst other things.

Why are you so eager to defend her? I see no merit in a town player defending Aamirus at this point.
    Instead of twisting what I said, here, have some ammo yourself.

"Aamirus is my scum mate, mate"

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

@Stealthbomber16 you still haven't given an explanation for the Aamirus crap.

29. ISO #479

Instead of twisting what I said, here, have some ammo yourself.

"Aamirus is my scum mate, mate"
    I don't see how I'm twisting your words. I answered your question directly.

You offer me one alternative bandwagon in SB16 which you've based off of nothing.

Town has nothing to gain from taking a lynch possibility off the table outside a town read (see Gyrlander's colorful post.)

You don't need to be Aamirus' lawyer. She will pop back online and say some compelling shit to defend herself.

30. ISO #480

I just stated why we should stop talking about aamirus, yet Banana REPEATS MYSELF and then Frinckles and Banana engage in more aamirus discussion.

You're right. My mistake. Please forgive <3
    Too late. I'm honed in.

31. ISO #481

I don't see how I'm twisting your words. I answered your question directly.

You offer me one alternative bandwagon in SB16 which you've based off of nothing.

Town has nothing to gain from taking a lynch possibility off the table outside a town read (see Gyrlander's colorful post.)

You don't need to be Aamirus' lawyer. She will pop back online and say some compelling shit to defend herself.
    lmao

32. ISO #482

Living players :
    1. yzb25
    2. aamirus
    3. Frinckles
    4. BananaCucho
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. JoeyDX
    7. Gyrlander
    8. Michael34
    9. LuckyDucky

Green -> I do not wish to lynch | Yellow -> Not sure. | Red -> I don't mind lynching.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a reads list.
    Why lynch Joey? He's maybe my strongest townread. His persona has a thousand idiosyncracies which would require a lot of creativity to fake.

33. ISO #483

Why lynch Joey? He's maybe my strongest townread. His persona has a thousand idiosyncracies which would require a lot of creativity to fake.
    To be honest, I like that Gyrlander is open to that lynch.

I hated the "Is THIS too scummy to be scum!?" line. We should always be lynching scumminess.

That said, I'm sure Joey is town. The consistency just moves Gyr up on my TR list.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

My list would probably go something like:

Don't lynch:

Frinckles
    yzb25
    Joey

Probably don't lynch:

Gyrlander - gut townread, but not sure.
    Luckyducky, Michael (I don't see the point in lynching nulls day 1)

Maybe lynch:

Aamirus, kinda scummy.
    Stealth, no reason to like him beyond showing some towny reactions which I think he's good enough to fake. Has used scummy playstyle to avoid accountability.

Would love to lynch:

BC, motherfucker

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Fight me yzb
    You are annoying and I hope a bunch of dirty water falls on your head tomorrow on your way to work like from a tree or a building.

I hate it when that happens.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Be nice to BananaCucho!
    sorry...

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) TOWN TAKEOVER | | |
    -vote BananaCucho
    | | | TOWN TAKEOVER ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

46. ISO #496

I'm not confident they are enough. He clearly has the attitude of a newbie and possibly shows ignorance that can be atributted to a citizen BUT I don't like him and consider them not enough. Plus I'm not sure that mistake he did not knowing that Mafia already know each other. It could go either way.

47. ISO #497

����������������������������
    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    ����������������������������
    Make a good post saying why!! Convince me slut

48. ISO #498


    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    
    If I survive today, I'm stabbing you first

49. ISO #499

Make a good post saying why!! Convince me slut
    1. Banana isn't finding scum.
    2. Banana deflected (fake) pressure onto SB16.
    3. Banana is slippery as hell.
    4. Everyone else here (possibly not SB16) is objectively townier.
    5. Lynching AFK's that will be replaced doesn't help.
    6. Banana is scummy, plays like a scum and is anti-town.
    7. Why the hell not? We have a mislynch.
    8. Speeds up the day.
    9. Dumbtelling, all game.

50. ISO #500