Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I know man we had a lot of good times together

My favorite being when I got you lynched when you were a rulebreaker in deathworlds weird game
    We were both fucking scum that game

I felt so vindicated when we won anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Hm. Alright, I’m willing to try something here.

-vote aamirus

OOOOOOOOOOooooOoooOoOiOo
    LoOks lIkE hE's goT a TeSt uP hIs sLeeVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

We were both fucking scum that game

I felt so vindicated when we won anyway
    Yes thats what made that game so special! My only chance to win was to get pow (pow? is that his name) to modkill too many times, and I had to throw you under the bus to make it happen

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

pod?
    wait did you actually manage to play a game where that guy posted?

Fuck this must have been ancient times
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm not sure.. either 1 or 2. I guess D2 a bit more because I didnt watch/read anything about it before playing so it was amazing.
    Man, I'd go with D2 as well. That one had the dopest mysteries imo. Chiaki is fucking bae too.

16. ISO #616

LOL in this game in particular he was the "host" and couldn't post. So no, he didn't post that game.
    omg that's so fucking appropriate XD

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Man, I'd go with D2 as well. That one had the dopest mysteries imo. Chiaki is fucking bae too.
    A weird idea came to mind... You remember Danganronpa """saying/spending time together""" system? It should have had... Happy endings.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I actually just bumped into PowerOfDeath on Epicmafia 2 days ago. Funny.
    bro that's wild. Did he have the same cute yet soulless DP? That picture starts to tug on the soul after a while.

20. ISO #620

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    A weird idea came to mind... You remember Danganronpa """saying/spending time together""" system? It should have had... Happy endings.
    dude I would so play a dating sim spinoff with danganronpa characters in some AU.

21. ISO #621

Anyway, lynching in AFK's helps our town's day 2.

We have a mis-lynch and it's in our best interest to use it.

Banana deserves to by lynched here, by his own fault entirely. He's detrimental to the town, but he's also readable.

Unreadable AFK's deciding to play tomorrow doesn't help us and slows us down.

Lucky, Aamirus or Michael?

22. ISO #622

bro that's wild. Did he have the same cute yet soulless DP? That picture starts to tug on the soul after a while.
    I found out that picture is the Grox from spore a while ago. I had the game for a while just never got to that point.

Yeah PoD actually used to post. He hosted FM24(?) Fallen Kingdom which I think is still my favorite game

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

I think y’all know my opinion at this point in time. Gonna do some work and come back in a bit and hopefully someone other than us 4 will post.

25. ISO #625

I found out that picture is the Grox from spore a while ago. I had the game for a while just never got to that point.

Yeah PoD actually used to post. He hosted FM24(?) Fallen Kingdom which I think is still my favorite game
    Batspam. So good

Not my finest moment tho.

26. ISO #626

Is it reasonable to ask host to tell us whether he's gonna use Kenny and if he is on who?

27. ISO #627

Is it reasonable to ask host to tell us whether he's gonna use Kenny and if he is on who?
    Because Michael is the likeliest to be replaced, anyway

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

tbh ik Aamirus is quite a strong player and I'd rather not deal with an Aamirus that got to more or less totally dodge getting muddy with the lads on day 1.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

tbh ik Aamirus is quite a strong player and I'd rather not deal with an Aamirus that got to more or less totally dodge getting muddy with the lads on day 1.
    that said I'm not entirely sold on the idea that she was trying to goad us, Frinckles.

38. ISO #638

That crossed my mind as well. She's gonna type some shit that makes me question my existence.

39. ISO #639

that said I'm not entirely sold on the idea that she was trying to goad us, Frinckles.
    rereading this I get that might have been her intent but it also might have just been casual conversation.

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

That crossed my mind as well. She's gonna type some shit that makes me question my existence.
    bro I get you I'm still a little traumatized from that game I replaced into and she made me vote Voss over her Dx

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I don't see how anyone would be able to figure that out based on what has been posted. I read the scenario there are two mafia whom can't kill and a serial killer whom is a lone wolf. I don't see any way to tell them apart from the town members only the sheriff thingy can find the serial killer, but I don't see any reason to even kill the serial killer because he helps town win. You just kill him last. The mafia members are just town members in this scenario. There is a good chance to win by coming up with a random pattern of some sort and killing that way. I do think the odds would be stellar.
    Analyze the living shit out of this.

47. ISO #647

If Aamirus is scum like I believe she is, you're giving her a huge advantage.
    This line of thought is kinda gross. Just because she may be scum you want to favor eliminating one afk over another solely because they are good at the game?

48. ISO #648

This line of thought is kinda gross. Just because she may be scum you want to favor eliminating one afk over another solely because they are good at the game?
    I don't think AFK's really deserve to not get this kind of cynical treatment though.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650