Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Make a good post saying why!! Convince me slut
    The scummiest thing is probably actually that recent Joey interaction. Last night, she acted like she was concerned about Joey getting tag-teamed and claimed her gut told her Joey was a frustrated town.

However, the following morning, she seemed to lose confidence in her ability to push one of me and Frinckles. She then joined Frinckles in poking Joey and suddenly became concerned about the mafia knowing mafia thing and kept poking Joey about it.

However, when Joey expressed his townread of Banana, Banana suddenly stopped pressing the matter.

In other words, she showed 0 consistency in her Joey read and it appeared to change purely according to personal gain. Her play as of late has seemed solely intended to create chaos. I could talk about other stuff like this Joey thing but you hopefully get the idea.

-vote Bananacucho
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #503

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) TOWN TAKEOVER | | |
    -vote BananaCucho
    | | | TOWN TAKEOVER ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
    -vote BananaCucho
    -vote BananaCucho
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The scummiest thing is probably actually that recent Joey interaction. Last night, she acted like she was concerned about Joey getting tag-teamed and claimed her gut told her Joey was a frustrated town.

However, the following morning, she seemed to lose confidence in her ability to push one of me and Frinckles. She then joined Frinckles in poking Joey and suddenly became concerned about the mafia knowing mafia thing and kept poking Joey about it.

However, when Joey expressed his townread of Banana, Banana suddenly stopped pressing the matter.

In other words, she showed 0 consistency in her Joey read and it appeared to change purely according to personal gain. Her play as of late has seemed solely intended to create chaos. I could talk about other stuff like this Joey thing but you hopefully get the idea.

-vote Bananacucho
    Honestly out of the two, I'd watch out for yzb more.

5. ISO #505

That being said, there's really no reason to push for a lynch today when we still have 3 players AWOL on a 72 hour day

Either of them could be suspect. I really hardly doubt both are town that are this far off base and tunneling a bad read. They are feeding off of each other's energy, and one of them is purposely pushing it.

You have all been warned.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

@Stealthbomber16 you still haven't given an explanation for the Aamirus crap.
    I was hoping aamirus would come back and react to my vote. From there I could form a more solid read on her because even right now mine is kind of shaky.

I was hoping to just be able to form an actual solid read- even that list I just have is not something I’m extremely proud of. I don’t like having the 3 new players all together. I feel like one of my bottom list is in the wrong place. Things don’t match up- I just wanted to put some momentum back in the thread and share my current thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I was hoping aamirus would come back and react to my vote. From there I could form a more solid read on her because even right now mine is kind of shaky.

I was hoping to just be able to form an actual solid read- even that list I just have is not something I’m extremely proud of. I don’t like having the 3 new players all together. I feel like one of my bottom list is in the wrong place. Things don’t match up- I just wanted to put some momentum back in the thread and share my current thoughts.
    How you been man?

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Once you see that my flip is green you'll understand that your scum read on me is incorrect, right?

Unless you're scum yourself, in which case you already know that.
    Oh ho ho ! But what if you're not green?

Do you honestly think you've played green in any capacity?

Green knows to pressure players to make a lynch more accurate.

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Oh ho ho ! But what if you're not green?

Do you honestly think you've played green in any capacity?

Green knows to pressure players to make a lynch more accurate.
    Your definition of a town player seems to be very rigid and not fluid whatsoever. But hey, it's typical for people to blame the person they misread instead of taking responsibility for their bad day 1 read instead. I know I'm guilty of doing that in the past.

Doesn't change the fact that your read is either wrong, or scum motivated.

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

TOWN CORE
    definitely not worth focusing my efforts on today. If I had to pick someone to take to the end with me right now I would pick one of these guys
    1. ME!
    I’m town

2. Gyrlander
    This is the generally most townread person FMPOV and I absolutely agree with it. Generally gives a lot of good input. Contributing a good amount. The only post I didn’t like so far was the one where he said like “statistically there is a chance that there is a scum in your group of 3” that doesn’t further discussion.

3. Frinckles
    Needs to chill a little bit but I bet he is town here. Hasn’t done anything that strongly stands out to me.

4. JoeyDX
    I really think his play has improved a lot already today. Happy to see him starting to commit to his reads. Playing genuinely.

MAYBE TOWN IDK
    I mean there is a chance these guys are town but I’m not about to bet my life on it. There is possibly 1 scum in this list.

5. LuckyDucky
    Give me more content
    Least sure townread, mostly because I haven’t seen a reason TO scumread him.

6. Michael34
    Who?

THE WEIRD CORE
    There are scum somewhere in here but I’m not sure where. This is where I think I want to focus my efforts for the bulk of D1 while the game is very very social. All of these places can be swapped around somewhat.

7. yzb25
    I have no fucking idea where to put you. My gut tells me you’re town but some of your interactions smell fishy. I can give examples at a computer later today- someone remind me because I’ll probably forget.

8. BananaCucho
    I missed you! Basically the same as yzb but inversed... my gut says your scum but I haven’t figured out why.

9. Aamirus
    Where the fuck do I place aamirus on here? Uhhh... I’m mostly just waiting for her to come back? I feel like aamirus was acting very weirdly pointed and aggressive as though she was trying to just generate dialogue
    In post #133 you confidently proclaimed Lucky as town, but you're not putting much less confidence in that read.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #518

In post #133 you confidently proclaimed Lucky as town, but you're not putting much less confidence in that read.
    you're now putting***

19. ISO #519

You also seemed very sus of Joey's play earlier. Where has that suspicion gone?

20. ISO #520

Your definition of a town player seems to be very rigid and not fluid whatsoever. But hey, it's typical for people to blame the person they misread instead of taking responsibility for their bad day 1 read instead. I know I'm guilty of doing that in the past.

Doesn't change the fact that your read is either wrong, or scum motivated.
    First of all we have a mislynch to use.

I fully take responsibility for pushing you, but again - you've given me nothing to work with.

Really, put yourself in my shoes. What's my alternative?

We have three AFKs for a lynch, one who will be replaced by Kenny.

Or SB16 from your view.

And then we have you acting like a Jester the entire game.

21. ISO #521

Honestly pringles I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I think you're just tunneling onto a bad read.

-vote yzb25

This vote is partially for the refusal to vote Stealth, and because I think one of pringles/yzb is scum. But mostly, its for the dirty water comment, ya jerk

22. ISO #522

Like there were at least 4 or 5 posts of his you took issue with. What happened to overwrite all those posts being scummy?

23. ISO #523

First of all we have a mislynch to use.

I fully take responsibility for pushing you, but again - you've given me nothing to work with.

Really, put yourself in my shoes. What's my alternative?

We have three AFKs for a lynch, one who will be replaced by Kenny.

Or SB16 from your view.

And then we have you acting like a Jester the entire game.
    Nothing I say at this point will change your mind, you're stuck in a tunnel. So here's something for you to read instead

More than 100 stealth egg attacks baffle one Euclid homeowner and police (photos and video) EUCLID, Ohio -- An 85-year-old Euclid man's home has become the target of mysterious egging attacks that began in March 2014 and haven't stopped. The continuous onslaught of eggs has baffled police, neighbors and local government officials who have tried and failed to identify the source of the attacks that have ruined the man's home and kept his family on edge. "The accuracy is phenomenal," Albert Clemens, Sr. said. "Because almost every time when it's nice weather and they launch five or six of these at a time, they almost invariably hit the front door." Clemens green two-story house sits on the corner of Wilmore Avenue and East 210th Street. He and his wife bought the home as newlyweds about 60 years ago. Though his wife has since passed away, Clemens still lives there with his 49-year-old daughter and 51-year-old son. The house has been pelted with eggs several times a week -- sometimes more than once a day -- for the past year. The attacks always happen after dark and last around 10 minutes each. The family has been awoken as late as 2 a.m. by what sounds like the crack of a gunshot against the aluminum siding or front door. Clemens and police believe the eggs are being launched from a block or two away. The siding on the front of Clemens' home is destroyed, splattered with dried egg residue that stripped off the paint. Other than a few rogue eggs that hit nearby homes, no other neighbors have been targeted. "Somebody is deeply, deeply angry at somebody in that household for some reason," Euclid Lt. Mitch Houser said. Winter offered a short respite for the family, as the egging became less frequent during the cold weather. But both Clemens and police anticipate the attacks picking back up as the snow and ice thaw. An unsolved mystery Euclid police have not taken the investigation lightly. They've spent a year doing undercover stakeouts, canvassing the neighborhood and even sending eggshells for testing. The department's entire community policing unit was dedicated to tracking down the eggers at one point. Officers respond quickly to every egging call at the home -- which is less than a mile from the police station. Both Clemens and detectives are at a dead end when it comes to suspects. Clemens had suspicions about a young man across the street who confronted him a couple years ago and asked him to stop calling police about suspicious activity in the neighborhood. Clemens said that he had started calling police more often as he noticed more crime -- mostly suspected drug activity. Another neighbor Clemens suspected was ruled out when officers saw him standing outside as an attack occurred in the presence of police. Investigators have taken several different approaches to nabbing the eggers, including installing a surveillance camera on the house. Detectives even collected some eggshell samples and tested them in a crime lab. The eggs were traced back to a local Amish farm, but the trail ended there. Clemens says the culprits either have access to a large supply of eggs or are stealing them from businesses that throw them out when they go bad. Detectives have followed this thread, visiting local restaurants and businesses asking about missing eggs. They've also tried collecting fingerprints from eggshells, but Houser said that's an impossible task. When an egg breaks, it releases proteins that destroy DNA. Officers have gone door to door questioning neighbors and handing out fliers. Nobody has come forward with any tips. "The person or people who are doing it have remained very tight-lipped apparently," Houser said. "I would imagine it would be hard to keep a secret of something that had been done hundreds of times and for nobody to step forward to talk about it." The guilty parties don't appear to be intimidated by police interest in the case. An officer last year was taking a report when a barrage of eggs was launched at the house. One hit him in the foot. Houser said he's never seen this level of vandalism in his 20 years of police work. It's frustrated the whole department, which has dedicated hundreds of hours toward solving the egging mystery. "The man hours put into that investigation were huge and one of the reasons it's so frustrating that we don't have somebody right now that we can criminally charge," Houser said. The culprits will face charges of felony vandalism and criminal damaging, Houser said. Additional charges could be tacked on if investigators find evidence that the attacks are a hate crime. The search continues Clemens is waiting until the perpetrators are caught before he repairs the tarnished siding. His insurance company is refusing to settle a claim until the guilty party is found. He said he used to clean up after each attack, but it became so frequent that he couldn't keep up. Police initially offered a $500 reward for information, but bumped it up to $1,000 after nobody came forward. That money is still up for grabs. "We're not going to let it go," Houser said. "We'll continue to put effort into it until we figure something out." Despite all the torment, Clemens said he'd never consider moving from his beloved home. "I like the neighborhood," Clemens said. "I like the city of Euclid. I would live and die in this house -- but it's been kind of a nightmare."

24. ISO #524

Honestly pringles I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I think you're just tunneling onto a bad read.

-vote yzb25

This vote is partially for the refusal to vote Stealth, and because I think one of pringles/yzb is scum. But mostly, its for the dirty water comment, ya jerk
    Here in the UK, that kinda shit happens all the time. We're kind of hardened to it. You know how like when you go to the really rough parts of America they're like "shut the fuck up before I put a cap in your ass!" well over here they're like "shut the fuck up before you make god piss on us again!". I guess you could I had a pretty tough upbringing. Sometimes I don't account for how my harsh environment changes my sensitivity levels. Sorry.

Also if it helps it doesn't really make your hair smell tbh it just feels really gross.

25. ISO #525

Here in the UK, that kinda shit happens all the time. We're kind of hardened to it. You know how like when you go to the really rough parts of America they're like "shut the fuck up before I put a cap in your ass!" well over here they're like "shut the fuck up before you make god piss on us again!". I guess you could I had a pretty tough upbringing. Sometimes I don't account for how my harsh environment changes my sensitivity levels. Sorry.

Also if it helps it doesn't really make your hair smell tbh it just feels really gross.
    Has it not occurred to you that the voice you've read my post in is in fact the voice in your head? It's your voice, it bears your tone, and your judgement values. How about this: Why are you being a little bitch? I am the matriarch of sc2mafia gang banging, dear. Do you not know who I am? I am desperately lonely. Are you trying to be my friend? Because you've got an interesting way of going about it. I'm ok with this, I can work with this, this is what we do. I do this. (That's an ICP reference. Get it?) Or am I wrong? Are you hurt or offended by something I said? Have I wronged you somehow? Are you upset? Do you feel trolled? As your friend, I feel obliged to inform you that if you said "yes" to any of these questions, you might be misattributing things to me which do not exist. If you don't understand what that means, how about don't sit there and tell me I'm both somehow subjective and also wrong. You can't have it both ways. So what's it going to be, chummer? I am The House. And The House says the door is open. Are you going to walk in here, fuck my shit up, and steal my properties? Ok, that's rude. We could also just chill. If I think I'm someone who thinks they're deeper than they actually are, then clearly I must dig deeper. I died once, true story. Listen... everything I've said in this thread... you must read in a voice with a friendly tone. And before you interrupted me, a youthful jubilence. You're abrasive, I'm sure you already know that. I understand I can be abrasive as well. I can understand you, I need you to understand me. If you don't understand me, we can't be friends. If we can't be friends, then you best get to stepping because you're in my way. Are you good?

26. ISO #526

I totally follow this suspicion. Mostly just because I don’t want to put a player with <15 posts in my town core when half of them are quack.

This one I follow significantly less. I put in my post that I like his play a lot more. That is... literally my reasoning?

27. ISO #527

Has it not occurred to you that the voice you've read my post in is in fact the voice in your head? It's your voice, it bears your tone, and your judgement values. How about this: Why are you being a little bitch? I am the matriarch of sc2mafia gang banging, dear. Do you not know who I am? I am desperately lonely. Are you trying to be my friend? Because you've got an interesting way of going about it. I'm ok with this, I can work with this, this is what we do. I do this. (That's an ICP reference. Get it?) Or am I wrong? Are you hurt or offended by something I said? Have I wronged you somehow? Are you upset? Do you feel trolled? As your friend, I feel obliged to inform you that if you said "yes" to any of these questions, you might be misattributing things to me which do not exist. If you don't understand what that means, how about don't sit there and tell me I'm both somehow subjective and also wrong. You can't have it both ways. So what's it going to be, chummer? I am The House. And The House says the door is open. Are you going to walk in here, fuck my shit up, and steal my properties? Ok, that's rude. We could also just chill. If I think I'm someone who thinks they're deeper than they actually are, then clearly I must dig deeper. I died once, true story. Listen... everything I've said in this thread... you must read in a voice with a friendly tone. And before you interrupted me, a youthful jubilence. You're abrasive, I'm sure you already know that. I understand I can be abrasive as well. I can understand you, I need you to understand me. If you don't understand me, we can't be friends. If we can't be friends, then you best get to stepping because you're in my way. Are you good?
    what the fuck

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

-vote yzb25

I’m going to do this and see what happens. I highly encourage another player to do so as well.

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

I totally follow this suspicion. Mostly just because I don’t want to put a player with <15 posts in my town core when half of them are quack.

This one I follow significantly less. I put in my post that I like his play a lot more. That is... literally my reasoning?
    The scummy things people did remain scummy irrespective of whether they start playing more towny after having those things pointed out to them. Would Joey need to have a hyper-reactionary "wtf I'm town" response the entire game for that scumread to remain?

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

I suppose yzb could be scum in some universe. If they are, man they're playing well.
    this is kind of how I feel about you

39. ISO #539

this is kind of how I feel about you
    it actually reassures me LOL

40. ISO #540

Honestly I don't know how you're town reading him, other than "he's doing what I'm doing" basically
    Yeah I mean. I'm doing towny things. Reasoning checks out. And it's not like I didnt go after him. Aamirus just felt the need to try to get us to fight eachother in a snarky way and I scumread that from her.

Everything that makes him a townread has come from his ability to try to solve the game. Reminds me of Kovath when we won a few games ago by working together.

41. ISO #541

wait was this actually said in a game this is legendary

42. ISO #542

Yeah I mean. I'm doing towny things. Reasoning checks out. And it's not like I didnt go after him. Aamirus just felt the need to try to get us to fight eachother in a snarky way and I scumread that from her.

Everything that makes him a townread has come from his ability to try to solve the game. Reminds me of Kovath when we won a few games ago by working together.
    Well then you are lost!

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

If you're scum and pringles is town you get my mvp vote post game no matter how it ends
    It wouldn't be the first time a game has ended and someone has said "bro, if your role was scum this game, your play would be INCREDIBLE. But just, like, save it for your scum games okay?" XD

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

This is the end for you, my master.
    If you're here reply to #532. I still don't get how "joey's play improved" undoes your scumread on him.

50. ISO #550