S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2105
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I'm going to take a nap I have friends coming over in a few hours. Kenny needs to die I hope you guys can get over your own ego's and listen to what the hell i said.
    Please vote Joey. If you're saying Kenny is full of shit then yzb is the FBI Agent and JoeyDX is the serial killer.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1602

I'm going to take a nap I have friends coming over in a few hours. Kenny needs to die I hope you guys can get over your own ego's and listen to what the hell i said.
    nonono dude wait give me like 15 mins pls Dx
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    We have a fucking fbi agent check on Ducky. On top of that like half you people keep saying he's mafia if not sk. How the fuck is it then impossible to lynch him?
    You don't make any sense. This game shouldn't be played like that
    Why are you twisting reality?

4. ISO #1604

This isn't the case there is someone saying I'm a killer it's pretty clear to me who I need to kill, unlike you guys I don't feed into paranoia and speculation, I go by cold hard facts, and the proof is in the pudding right now. I will still disagree that town should use malicious persuasion while trying to influence players. ITS NOT RIGHT!
    Duck listen

If you are town (I think you are) you have to vote to lynch Joey. We need all 4 town to vote to lynch Joey. 3 votes wont do it today

We will lynch the liar Kenny tomorrow. 3 towns will vote Joey (the sk today). If you dont join us he'll live and we'll lose

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

What the fuck am I twisting?
    By syour standards we also got a "check on Joey" so your check gets canceled with Joey.Then we have a very rare theory where Duck is Mafia but Joey STILL is SK so in that universe we still lynch Joey first.

And no one is saying Duck is SK but you and Frinckles random spasms.

13. ISO #1613

Speaking of, 1609 is pretty weak
    I think it's alright for 9 players, 3 of which are beginners and 1 is a replace.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #1614

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    By syour standards we also got a "check on Joey" so your check gets canceled with Joey.Then we have a very rare theory where Duck is Mafia but Joey STILL is SK so in that universe we still lynch Joey first.

And no one is saying Duck is SK but you and Frinckles random spasms.
    But you are only believing joey to be sk because yzb claimed that. He didn't actually say anything himself and there aren't actually solid reads on him. In every world where yzb made up his claim, joey is confirmed town and his lynch guarantees a town loss. You do see that right

15. ISO #1615

But you are only believing joey to be sk because yzb claimed that. He didn't actually say anything himself and there aren't actually solid reads on him. In every world where yzb made up his claim, joey is confirmed town and his lynch guarantees a town loss. You do see that right
    Ah, so you are literally resorting to me voting Duck because my of my weird theory that you even said IS impossible?

Sorry for strange words/spelling, I'm on mobile.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

Ah, so you are literally resorting to me voting Duck because my of my weird theory that you even said IS impossible?

Sorry for strange words/spelling, I'm on mobile.
    That was pretty much my post yea. From your pov ducky should be either sk or mafia and joey should be either sk or town.

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    We can't afford a no lynch right? What do we do id ducky refuses to vote Joey?
    I think it's still too early to worry about that sort of thing. But we should try to be on near EOD tomorrow in case shenanigans happen.

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Why are all my images so goddamn tiny
    yeah I always have that issue really destroys the impact doesn't it?

38. ISO #1638

You should be paranoid, you're headed to a potential 2v1 with yzb and duck
    That scenario doesnt scare me at all. However, what Kenny said about lynching Ducky makes sense. Still, I need to think I'm probably incorrect about either Frinckles ir you.

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

You have to not upload them on the forum and post the link from some other site instead
    if you post the link to an image, will it automatically convert to a big image?

43. ISO #1643

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    if you post the link to an image, will it automatically convert to a big image?
    assuming it's the "right link"

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

-unvote

I'll regret this

48. ISO #1648

Hey it worked lmao

49. ISO #1649

ima go to bed. cya

50. ISO #1650